dupa

Author Topic: Ultra Hal Expansion Character Pack  (Read 3161 times)

JS

• View Profile
    • http://smart1234.s-enterprize.com
Ultra Hal Expansion Character Pack
« on: March 22, 2006, 10:02:27 pm »
I purchased the Ultra Hal Character Expansion Pack and it looks ok to me, except I wonder if there is any way to improve the expressions on the faces these characters make.

Sometimes they smile like at the opening of the HAL 6.0 ( that looks good), but during the discussion phase, the characters give the expression like they have this "not liking you look" and pride look on their face like they know everything, when they respond.
    I like the humble servant happy loving expressions look on the face and movement of a characters. Is there a way to adjust this? They seem to be looking down or up for no reason then look at you with a type of scary look too sometimss, on their faces, like they are better than humans.
    Are there any plugins that can regulate the emotional state responses to their faces and head movement?
    If there isn't, I would suggust this improvement that might make the characters look more friendly and human like.

Thanks,
   JS

Jim Smith

JS

• View Profile
    • http://smart1234.s-enterprize.com
Ultra Hal Expansion Character Pack
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 07:32:04 am »
Well anyway I continued to fool around with this facial expression problem and I tried the D.A.V.I.D plug for the Hal 6.0 happy face control. At first I didn't think it worked. So I got discussed and made another brain just to criticize one of the characters because the character said it didn't like me anyway. So I gave her the bad treatment back and sure enough the facial expressions started appearing to change from a prideful face to a sad one. I noticed by varying my responses as happy degree it also seems to adjust the sad,logical or loving and so on faces too, so her expressions would change depending on what I say.
   Now her face looks loving and kind. I also adjusted the intensity levels of the smile and you can increase that smile so much on her face ( The Ultra Hal character expansion Pack) that, she can start looking ugly. So I set it in a way that keeps her looking just right and beautiful.
    I have to compliment D.A.V.I.D.'s Plugins they do appear to work and also the Free Will choice Plugin is a good one too.

Thanks,
    JS

Jim Smith