Author Topic: Ultra Hal has them Beat, But......  (Read 3054 times)

raybe

• View Profile
Ultra Hal has them Beat, But......
« on: January 04, 2011, 02:34:46 pm »
This is so amazing that Ultra Hal has all these new Assistants beat I feel but we just can't knock the ball out of the park or better yet get that extra field goal to put the game away.

Every one has done more than ever could be expected out of their own generosity but we need Robert back in the line up.

I understand that every company has it's own priority and it makes it even harder to integrate certain functions because their way is the best way. I have experienced this all my life in Pro Audio and it still just gets me where it hurts.

I decided years ago with the use of certain equipment we were able to at least transfer information from one format to another so other artist or record labels could decide on the format of preference they would continue to work on or if a studio of choice was limited to a certain digital interface.

Does any such program yet exist in program or function language or are they so far apart that know one has developed any type of bridge to help further Ultra Hal's progress or similar programs ?

Does it mean once you have started in this direction without changing the entire foundation all we end up with is if you want this then you can't have that scenario.

Unlike other programs I think Ultra Hal has a great format but has this format hit it's capabilities?

raybe

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: Ultra Hal has them Beat, But......
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 04:18:52 pm »
I guess some of that is going to depend on where the next version of hal takes us all , each step in evelution brings forth new things and understandably he has to go with what he thinks best but i hope the platform of hal is alway's left so others can use their creativity to bring even more to the hal forum and hal it'sself as it grows.

raybe

• View Profile
Re: Ultra Hal has them Beat, But......
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 08:00:45 pm »
A New Year lightspeed,

Are you thinking of a more opens source type foundation? Or just as it has been with language platforms and writing that the people that have this particular skill or knowledge in certain programming languages can still continue to help others like you and I try to understand and mimic in a way? More me then you!!lol.

There are those prioritized components that only Robert can really help with I believe. How does Ultra Hal use the components that some members are very familiar with but not exactly sure of the outcomes of such changes until a good percentage of people say it works on their particular system configuration. Even that has been inconsistent with no fault of their own. I would also say more success then failure but there is a key missing.

Sometimes I really take Ultra Hal for granted and it isn't until you really see other technologies that may be way out of our price range making any further progress over the years. At least the ones we know about.

A great recipe that needs just an extra pinch of something!! Or does Robert change the basic recipe all together using other key ingredients to have just a different dish but with all the same great taste? So you really never miss the original. Well most anyway especially people just experiencing it for the first time.

You went back to an older brain configuration just to try and solve one problem but still have little details to work out or which problem would you rather have. Something in this recipe is still missing and it only takes a pinch but it has to be the right ingredient.

Sorry, cooking can be like therapy for me so I use it in other way's to express myself sometimes. It all seems related in some ways to me.  Like always just my thoughts and opinions.

Thanks for the reply and my best wishes to you and yours for this brand new year.

raybe