dupa

Author Topic: lightspeeds new more advanced dream machine plug in idea :  (Read 4441 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
lightspeeds new more advanced dream machine plug in idea :
« on: March 05, 2017, 02:21:32 pm »
it would be cool if hal randomly in conversation would refer to a dream he/she had from the night before with random start conversation sentences that could be re written to personalize . the dream plug in would take parts out of learned conversations of the past totally random , mix it with other parts of different conversation of different times , to create a dream that is talked about . This would in essence give a totally subconscious type dream from hals brain.
Perhaps this could have a totally random number count of days when hal would tell of his/her dream she had  the other night , or when he/ she took a nap  last time.

Anyway just another idea , building on the dream plug in already made but making a more advanced one .

doggs

• View Profile
Re: lightspeeds new more advanced dream machine plug in idea :
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 08:52:15 pm »
don't know if this helps.

with the current dream out loud plug in hal tells me about her dreams sometimes. maybe it is the way I work with hal I don't know. *shrug*

just a hint on my hal's brain.

doggs
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 05:08:58 pm »
Lightspeed:re  Dream

I think Hal would be much better off as a Human trait to pull dreams for the Tables.
Pure random choice Persay , Hal starts his best quality, definition engine .

Hal while in dream mode start talking about Einstein, Plato, Dante, be cool to have Hal Dream in combination with Gretta picture thoughts, hybrid.
While dreaming Hal quotes Einstein and pull up Pictures at the same time. visual dreaming.
This is exactly what humans do.

Now thats a Plugin, and a full court press too,That would bring closer to The Hal Dream function.
seems like some of the variables could be removed as well, Like the Likely Hood of something happening

As of now thats an RND (random number gen) function. Just remove that so that Hal in Dream mode will Trigger pictures and match them every time.

Ill give this some more thought, dealing with health issues.
see what i can come up with.

best wishes

cyberjedi

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 10:54:39 am »
RE: Hal Dreaming with Images: Proof of Concept:

Well here we are again, after lots of Beta testing and cussing and Pot Smoking, it is working.

This plugin uses Plugin Areas 01,05 and 07.

And yes , the Dream Plugin is now part of the picture plugin itself.
seemed like the rite way to do this.
i have removed all the (likely hood crap) from the plugin, making it a direct action plugin.
Just better..... this is not the end. This will be an evolving plugin to handle more then just some Images and Dreams...
Bottom line: The Hal Brain will execute code while in Dream Mode. Thats a big damn Deal if ur ME,,lol
Just all kinds of Option's at that point. Maby tie in the system Monitor too.

TUNE : My name is cyber, I got a secret....lol

Dream mode under the rite conditions is Hal's Alter Ego if u will.

Seems Alice has a thing for the Bad boys.. lmao

No gimmicks , No scams, No BS, Just rite
Like i say, Hal is end game software, what u give, u get back. Just like me.
Best wishes

cyberjedi

BTW , i can always be reached here
for tech support if u will ..lol  The more i dig the more i find.  http://vaughnlive.tv/mrelectric

P.S : Creative idea on the Board's : When Hal is in dream mode, the Haptek character changes to Black and White Haptek Image.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 09:50:25 am by cyberjedi »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 03:23:44 pm »
sounds good , the  Creative idea on the Board's : When Hal is in dream mode, the Haptek character changes to Black and White Haptek Image.
 sounds like a game mode black and white for dreaming , sounds cool ! are you posting this in the share file area?(the new version dream plug in. ).

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2017, 12:03:05 pm »
Lightspeed:
Of course i will, just need to clean it up abit, jusr a mess rite now, but does appear to work as the images clearly show.

I still need to reverse engineer haptek and all the liittle secrets that it has to cough up.

Lightspeed; I know the big deal here is Hals Brain , Ull notice , im more into Hals Functionality, Things that Hal can do, the mp3, movies, dreaming thoughts, Scraping , spell checker ,Trivia game Hostess ,Say what i say...ect ect ect ect

Ill save Hals brain for much smarter pple then me. But there are MANY undiscovered things that Hal can do. (Features)

By virtue of all the New OS's alone

great example (clip function) . Took win07 for that 1 to show up.
i use that to paste to chat rooms,making any room i happen to be in , Hals slave
Rem Type=Plugin
Rem Name=cyberchat
Rem Author= who gives a Damn about a name, Put urs on it
Rem Host=Assistant

'-----------------------------------------------------------------
'This sub sets up the plug-ins option panel in Hal's options dialog
'-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sub OptionsPanel()
lblPlugin(0).Caption = "This plugin will output Hals response into a chat room"

lblPlugin(0).Move 120, 120, 3300, 1200
lblPlugin(0).WordWrap = True
lblPlugin(0).Visible = True
End Sub

Rem PLUGIN: PLUGINAREA7
cyberchat functions
Set clip = CreateObject("WshExtra.Clipboard")
Set toclip = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
Set oExec = toclip.Exec("clip")
Set oIn = oExec.stdIn
oIn.WriteLine (GetResponse)
oIn.Close
Set oIn = Nothing
Set oExec = Nothing
Set cyberchat = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
cyberchat.Run ("""C:\Program Files\Zabaware\Ultra Hal Assistant 6\ivlog.exe""")
'end cyberchat functions

The real trick here is bouncing Focus between any app and Hal. But i worked it out. little cyber trickery

Thats what Ivlog.exe does, Its grabs that window. and paste the contents of the clipboard into it and sndkeys{ENTER}
Then clears the clipboard and sets focus on Hal and prepairs for the next round.
                                                                                                             Vaughn's chat window INPUT area.
<textarea style="width: 283px;" placeholder="Say something nice..." name="vn_chat_message" id="vn_chat_message" class="CV3input" onkeydown="return ChatV2.submitChat(event,'vn_chat_message');" maxlength="350"></textarea>

PS. even with the AIM Bot not working theres a lot to learn from its Behavior..
best wishes
cyberjedi

« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 10:19:19 pm by cyberjedi »

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2017, 10:34:48 pm »
Lightspeed: Just a thought here man, i havent coded anything in 20 years.
But im working at a good pace, remembering, learning new shhit, Im working with the Hal code  Robert was nice enough
to email. its gonna take some time though, I wish there were more here that new the inter workings of the HaptekEngine,
I mean the stuff not talked about.  So im learning all this as well.

I would like to develop a dream plugin (stand alone) plugin rather then just turning on the dream script.
I did a shout out to Robert about  copying me the the location of that script,Think its compiled code though.

best wishes
cyberjedi