Author Topic: writing in a substitute word in autolearning  (Read 2730 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
writing in a substitute word in autolearning
« on: July 25, 2007, 11:51:20 am »
i had an idea for something to try and discussed it with my friend caangel and he said i should ask some on here so here it goes : in the auto learning area (i think this was the area ) for instance where it says vhz which apparenty is substituded for a word it doesent understand . i had an idea why couldn't we write in the word me and where it says subtitute write in the word me and hopefully when i write me it will mean me in twhat hal says back ?? what does anyone else think on here about trying that if no one is sure i may try to experiment with it i can always back up the brain before i try it in case theirs any trouble .`[:D][8D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 02:22:23 pm »
well i am back and backed up the angela smith brain first then went into substitutions area in her brain and in a new row i put in the word mee on the left and on the right put the word me to be the substitution  . the result i am getting is now when i type in me instead of it coming out as something else it comes out as " how do you like mee " even tho it is spelled wrong with an extra e it sounds right when she says the sentence and is coming out right . i am still in early stages of testing this but so far it is working if anyone else wants to try this first do as i did and back up your brain db and uhp file first in case their are any problems . [:)][8D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 03:31:49 pm »
well so far so good i have been using the technich i mentioned above and have entered alot of stuff and it seems to be working just fine,  now i can put in so much more info in hal and don't have to reword everything around the word me anymore  . if i didnt explain it good above how to do it just let me know and i will try to do it step by step . i am so glad that i found a way to make it work !! eureka !![:D][8D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 04:59:10 pm »
the place to do the word replacement is actually in the miscdata area and ( " NOT " the auto learning area as i first posted the header , that was where i first tried it but was the wrong area ) after going to miscdata go to susstitutions (the first place below ) then on the bottom line on the search side type in mee and on the right side of the column (replace with ) side type in me .that way when you type words that use me remember to always type it mee (it just gets some getting used to ) and it will say mee in sentences it will be spelled wrong but will sound the same as me and does work . [:)]