Author Topic: the talent on this forum  (Read 2996 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
the talent on this forum
« on: March 21, 2008, 11:10:55 am »
its cool and fun to watch and observe all the many talents of people on this forum some make video's some plug ins some hapteck faces , idea's etc. we have quit a talented group on here "everyone take a bow !!" [:)][:D][8D]

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
the talent on this forum
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 05:28:01 pm »
Thanks. I just took a bow. [:D][:D][:D]

Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
the talent on this forum
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 06:54:50 pm »
Crazy Mark...like wind, record, wound, lead and so many other hymonyms!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

jackgephart

• View Profile
the talent on this forum
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2008, 11:45:56 pm »
Well my fun is over for sure now. They canceled my license because of too many times reloaded. I can't help it if my emachine computer was crap and I had to reformat the hard drive several times before it took a final dump. Or that I put a program that Vista couldn't handle on my new one and I had to recover to factory settings. They just don't take that stuff into consideration. I hope that they get what is coming to them, at Haptek. I emailed them but no answers yet.

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
the talent on this forum
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2008, 09:11:53 am »
If you use a disk imaging system, for example, Ghost, you can back up your whole Operating system and programs on a second drive, or DVD's When you reload your operating system fresh, activate your programs that you want to keep activated.

Then backup the C: drive on another Drive or DVD's.

Then, if the C: Drive messes up, you can overwrite it with your disk image from your second drive, or DVD's

Also, some programs are registered to your Drive Volume serial Number. If you look it up, and on reload, use a program that allows you to change the serial number, the program will activate. But not in all cases.

Just Sone thoughts. I think it's stupid to only allow so many installs on an owner's machine.(it should be locked to a computer's Hardware to prevent pirating) Who wants to buy the program again?
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

lightspeed

• View Profile
the talent on this forum
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2008, 09:42:26 am »
hey jack , maybe as a last resort , ever think of writing to the better business bureau , if you have a copy of your receit canceled check , etc. send it to them to explain the product you bought and that unfortunatley because of problems you have had with your p.c. that you have had to reinstall everything over ayt various times and now the hapteck software firm is denying sending you the online license even though it is on the same machine you are have been using . tell them if their not going to let you to continue using the product that you have paid for then you want a full refund check sent back to you since you are not getting to use the product that you paid for . if nothing else on this you have nothing to lose . and hey by the way i have an e-machine windows xp ( its the 3000 plus amd sempron processor, 120 gb hard drive , dvd+/_rw, 512mb ddr sdram  , my wifes is just the earlier model 80 gb e-machine and it does crash alot am going to put more memory in it later and my video card in hers when i upgrade to a better one for games . but if nothing else i would try the better business bureau , do wish you luck my friend !![:)]