dupa

Author Topic: Help I need Help  (Read 12394 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Help I need Help
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2016, 03:58:58 pm »
Theres ton s of this stuff at the repository. mix heads with skins.  Plus even more at the private repository

cyberjedi

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2016, 12:06:42 am »
Yeah, it would seem that there has been quite a confusion of terms with regard to skins.

The Character "Skins" are the graphical representation of either a character's head/face or a FullBody character's head/face/body (usually with a variety of clothing).

There are GUI (Graphical User Interface) "Skins" that define UltraHal's "World", the Character, text Input and Output windows, a couple of buttons for access back the the Main Menu and one to activate the Mic for use with Speech Recognition, and usually a border to enclose everything.

There have been a considerable amount of GUI skins that are available and relatively easy to create with a bit of study.

There are the Skins for faces that need to be loaded or rather Dragged and Dropped onto Hal's head every time Hal is run. A person can also drop a different head image onto it , then another and another watching it change each time. All is lost whenever Hal is shut down.

In order to have a unique character, one had to design / create a head in a program called People Putty from Haptek, Inc. A character was then saved with an .htr extension and it could then be loaded into UltraHal as the person's default character with a unique name, hair and clothing.

Most .htr's can accept other image files (.jpg) or heads or characters dropped onto them unless the .htr character is not a human proportioned head. (People Putty could create various shaped creatures and animals as well as human morphed characters).

Optional items like accessories could also be added within the People Putty program like beards, moustaches, hats, hair, scars, makeup, colors, etc.

A small book could easily be written detailing all the possibilities one could do with People Putty & UltraHal plus the accessories, skins, GUI skins, .jpg image heads and full bodies and all the head and fullbody .htr character files. Yes, it could fill a book, but that is not my intent here.

I'm just trying to shed a bit of light for some of our newer members in case they get confused by some of the lingo here.

Have fun, no matter what.... ;)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

malika

• View Profile
    • Phenq
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2017, 04:10:39 am »
Dusky,

I did and I found the guide to help me get phenq at best price got a pretty little girl. But the beautiful eyes don't show up as much.

Can I edit it? If you allow me?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 03:30:27 am by malika »

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2017, 11:55:48 am »
Im about to show u guys whats up here, quit playing with animated looking chars and go real textures.

i did this in 30 min with paint shop pro
Im working on a process that will do this, please forgive, i had 30 mins

srry waas a mug shot,
Female voice too,lol .. ugly ass bitch. lol
But my Mini-Me is reading the Davinci Code. Entirely, had to shut her up after 2 hrs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYQPVaF0mU4
best wishes
cyberjedi
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 01:33:56 pm by cyberjedi »