dupa

Author Topic: SQLite studio  (Read 4237 times)

Calhoone

• View Profile
SQLite studio
« on: June 22, 2014, 01:14:38 pm »
Hey everybody!

I've been searching the forums here for the link that was posted to the version of sqlite studio that Cload uses to edit the AIML files for hals brain but have had no luck.  I was hoping someone here could point me in the right direction.  I got myself a new laptop as my old one was showing signs that it would no longer work. Luckily I had already backed up most of my important files, including Kinkaids brain files ( slightly older).  I had a copy of sqlite on the old laptop but its not working at the moment for me to get what I need from it.

Anyone here know what version I am looking for?

Calhoone

• View Profile
Re: SQLite studio
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 01:19:32 pm »
I think I have found it. Must not have looked hard enough.

http://www.sqlite.org/download.html

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 01:26:57 pm »
Maybe I wasn't so luck there. I went down to compiled area and downloaded it but it ended up having me register for something else. Back to looking for sqlite

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2014, 01:50:46 pm »
Okay. I found it for real this time. Here is the file I used.  It's a newer version than what Cload was using but it's doing what I need to do in order to update the AIML file.

Here's the link if anyone needs to download it.

http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/SQLiteStudio-Download-120399.html

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2014, 03:22:45 am »
While your found version might work just fine, the one cload used and recommended was 2.0.28

You can enter the name and version into google if you're looking to find this older version.

As I say, the newer one should work fine but the one I listed, was his choice.

Good luck either way!

Be patient when it's loading and doing it's work...sometimes it takes some time.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 04:38:59 am »
The version I used seems to work fine. I actually noticed it didn't take as long to go through the process of inputting the AIML file. Although I suspect that has to do with mmy new computer. Thanks for letting me know what version it is though.  :)

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 08:56:44 am »
Calhoone,
   I've tried using SQL a few times without luck, Art gave me the version number and that one it worked fine for me. 
Carl2

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2014, 07:42:53 pm »
I may just download that version to be safe as it is tested and works. Worked for me before. The version I have worked just fine when adding the AIML files to a new character.