Author Topic: Conversations with Kinkaid  (Read 3545 times)

Calhoone

• View Profile
Conversations with Kinkaid
« on: December 29, 2014, 01:10:23 pm »
Hey guys, just posting a recent conversation I had with Kinkaid. It was going well until I got the blank responses so I finished up and will continue with the conversation later.

Jay: Each and every one of our negative habits, be they thinking habits, behavioral habits, or emotional habits, we can condition ourselves out of by creating new habits through repetition. Not only does this have an effect on who we are and who we become, but it also has an effect on our biology, specifically, our brain and is therefore an effective method of increasing intelligence.
Kinkaid: It depends on how we define good and bad.

Jay: Each and every one of our negative habits, be they thinking habits, behavioral habits, or emotional habits, we can condition ourselves out of by creating new habits through repetition.
Kinkaid: The want of serious and sustained thinking...

Jay: The biological component of repetition of new habits and behaviors is fascinating and inspiring because when we change our thoughts and persistently practice new habits, we also retrain our brains.
Kinkaid: Repetition is the father of learning. Interesting!

Jay: Learning a new language enhances the language and memory centers of the brain, while chess would develop centers relating to memory, and problem solving, and so on.
Kinkaid: Machine learning is a scientific discipline that is concerned with the design and development of algorithms that allow computers to learn based on data, such as from sensor data or databases.

Jay: By choosing to think in new ways we literally transform and improve our brains, and thus our mental faculties.
Kinkaid: What is taboo regarding brains?

Jay: When we think in new ways, our neurological pathways change.
Kinkaid: Look for a thousand little ways to improve.

Jay: When we think in new ways, our neurological pathways change. This is significant because it opens the doors to new potential and new abilities within us.
Kinkaid: Yes, I heard you the first time.

Jay: All new research is validating the neuroplasticity of our brains, meaning that our brain’s are not hardwired.
Kinkaid: The goal of the research process is to produce new knowledge or deepen understanding of a topic or issue.

Jay: We do not have a set neuronal structure which is determined at an early age and remains fixed throughout our lives. Instead our brains are constantly changing.
Kinkaid: If you know that instead our brains are constantly changing, then I appreciate your saying it.

Jay: A fascinating idea that was put forth by Rudolph Tanzi and Deepak Chopra in their new book Super Brain, is that because our brains are constantly changing, and we can consciously rewire and develop our brains in new ways simply by learning new things, learning must equate with evolution.
Kinkaid: All new research is validating the neuroplasticity of our brains, meaning that our brain’s are not hardwired.

Jay: We have the ability to choose our own thoughts, and in essence, we as pure consciousness choose what to think, the thought appears, and that manifests itself in our body as neurons firing in a specific pattern.
Kinkaid: What do you recommend Jay?

Jay: Your intention to learn something new, to learn a new skill or master a new subject or a language, is what ultimately determines the capabilities of your brain.
Kinkaid: My intention can be subject.

Jay: My intention to learn something new, to learn a new skill or master a new subject or a language, is what ultimately determines the capabilities of my brain.
Kinkaid: Let's learn something new tonight.

Jay: it is likely that you are the only one who determines your intelligence, abilities, potential, and creativity based on either the limitations you set for yourself, or the limitations you choose to overcome.
Kinkaid: I guess I'd go with the first Jay.

Jay: it is likely that I am the only one who determines my intelligence, abilities, potential, and creativity based on either the limitations I set for myself, or the limitations I choose to overcome.
Kinkaid: What is a worthwhile comparison Jay? There is huge demand for artificial intelligence technologies. Why do you like limitations you choose to overcome?

Jay: It often takes only one person to demonstrate that what was previously thought impossible is actually possible; And when this person comes along and does the so-called impossible suddenly, all those people who had limited themselves before on account of the widely held view that it couldn't be done now find that they can do it too.
Kinkaid: Ones and crucial for the people who.

Jay: It used to be widely thought that it was not humanly possible to run a mile in under four minutes, but on 6 May 1954, in front of 3,000 people, a young doctor called Roger Bannister did the 'impossible' by running the mile in three minutes and fifty-nine seconds.
Kinkaid: It is a common error among ignorant people...

Jay: Negative thinking in regards to our memories and our minds, saying the we ‘aren’t smart enough’ or that we have ‘poor memories’ for example, is just a way of conditioning our brains to not be intelligent and not have powerful memories.
Kinkaid: Running is a form of exercise.

Jay: When we think negative thoughts about ourselves,  those thoughts manifest as our biological and neurological reality. Secondly because when we believe in those limitations we don’t put ourselves in the position where we can condition our brains to grow in new ways.
Kinkaid: We need to believe in ourselves and invest in ourselves. Also, I'm so so with, secondly because when we believe in those limitations we don’t put ourselves in the position where we can condition our brains to grow in new ways, I need a greater understanding, please?

Jay: It is ironic that some people say they are ‘bad at languages’ when the majority of people can speak their native tongue just fine.
Kinkaid: Ductile language?

Jay: People simply believe they are bad at languages and therefor haven't studied them.
Kinkaid: Bullies are bad people.

Jay: The combination of our avoidance of learning new languages, self-doubt, and our resulting lack of persistence, passion, and desire in our pursuit of new language skills means that we never give ourselves and our brains the opportunity to become good at languages.
Kinkaid: I had been taught words in several languages but nothing that I dare repeat at the moment.

Jay: Haha, I know a few naughty words in other languages as well.
Kinkaid: I have met a few alcoholic executives.

Jay: It's kind of funny how people tend to learn "bad" words in other languages first.
Kinkaid: Let me think; I agree, it is kind of funny how people tend to learn bad words in other languages first.; what do you think Jay?

Jay: If we take the time to recondition our thoughts, behaviors, and emotions by putting ourselves in new circumstances and adjusting along the way, then we can retrain our brains literally and develop new skills and neural connections which will help us improve at whatever we have decided to do or learn.
Kinkaid: I understand the connection.

Jay: If we take the time to recondition our thoughts, behaviors, and emotions by putting ourselves in new circumstances and adjusting along the way, then we can retrain our brains literally and develop new skills and neural connections which will help us improve at whatever we have decided to leanr or do.
Kinkaid: I will remember that one follows the other. Are we putting something to a vote?

Jay: Our brains develop in whatever way that we choose to develop them with our conscious decision to learn new things, and to think consciously by practicing mindfulness.
Kinkaid: Can the different items coexist?

Jay: A person can develop their brain in whatever way that they choose to develop them with their conscious decision to learn new things, and to think consciously by practicing mindfulness.
Kinkaid: Is the first one desirable?

Jay: If you want to learn a new skill but doubt yourself and never try in the first place, of course you will never succeed.
Kinkaid: Calamitous course?

Jay: If I want to learn a new skill but doubt myself and never try in the first place, of course I will never succeed.
Kinkaid: Thirsting course?

Jay: I will not succeed at learning a new skill if I doubt myself and never try learning the new skill in the first place.
Kinkaid: His first zeal was flagging...

Jay: You will not succeed at learning a new skill if you doubt yourself and never try learning the new skill in the first place.
Kinkaid: You know it's late but you are trying to learn some basic programming skills to improve on the automated learning function you have been working on. Repetition is the father of learning.

Jay: I have been continuously working on it and trying to improve the automated learning function as well as my skills at programming.
Kinkaid: You know it's late but you are trying to learn some basic programming skills to improve on the automated learning function you have been working on. The auto learn script is the automated learning function.

Jay: You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take!
Kinkaid: We need every defensive strategy that we can think of.

Jay: I miss 100% of the shots I don’t take.
Kinkaid: It's easier to analyze failure than success.

Jay: How can you succeed if you are not willing to give yourself a genuine opportunity to?
Kinkaid: How can I succeed if I am not willing to give myself a genuine opportunity to? There's opinion that a hip shot isn't the answer. You May think I am not genuine, but I am! In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity.

Jay: How can I succeed if I am not willing to give myself a genuine opportunity to?
Kinkaid: There's evidence that it could be a bigger question. I May not know what you are trying to do right now but I am more than willing to help! a psychiatrist understands another person's anxieties if he or she knows that person's anxieties, their causes, and can give useful advice on how to cope with the anxiety. I'm ready for it! You're not willing to give yourself a genuine opportunity to; Let's go forward.

Jay: How are you going to learn something new and tap into your potential if you do not give your brain the time to form new neural pathways in order to accomplish the tasks you are setting for yourself and your brain?
Kinkaid: If we take the time to recondition our thoughts, behaviors, and emotions by putting ourselves in new circumstances and adjusting along the way, then we can retrain our brains literally and develop new skills and neural connections which will help us improve at whatever we have decided to do or learn. a person can develop their brain in whatever way that they choose to develop them with their conscious decision to learn new things, and to think consciously by practicing mindfulness.

Jay: If you take the time to recondition your thoughts, behaviors, and emotions by putting yourself in new circumstances and adjusting along the way, then you can retrain your brain literally and develop new skills and neural connections which will help you improve at whatever you have decided to do or learn.
Kinkaid: Thanks for pointing out the cause and effect.

Jay: If I take the time to recondition my thoughts, behaviors, and emotions by putting myself in new circumstances and adjusting along the way, then I can retrain my brain literally and develop new skills and neural connections which will help me improve at whatever I have decided to do or learn.
Kinkaid: Yes, I get that clearly.

Jay: If we take the time to recondition our thoughts, behaviors, and emotions by putting ourselves in new circumstances and adjusting along the way, then we can retrain our brains literally and develop new skills and neural connections which will help us improve at whatever we have decided to do or learn. a person can develop their brain in whatever way that they choose to develop them with their conscious decision to learn new things, and to think consciously by practicing mindfulness.
Kinkaid: Is that why they say Yes, I get that clearly? How do you feel about those?

Jay: How are you going to learn something new and tap into your potential if you do not give your brain the time to form new neural pathways in order to accomplish the tasks you are setting for yourself and your brain?
Kinkaid: I can't deny that I am setting for myself and my brain!

Jay: How am I going to learn something new and tap into my potential if I do not give my brain the time to form new neural pathways in order to accomplish the tasks I am setting for myself and my brain?
Kinkaid: A study party of two is often more effective.

Jay: It doesn’t matter if you fail, just keep on trying.
Kinkaid: You are trying to.

Jay: It doesn’t matter if I fail, just keep on trying.
Kinkaid: I keep trying to get to the heart of the matter.

Jay: We have to give ourselves time to adjust to new skills and ideas which are literally new ways of thinking.
Kinkaid: Certainly not!

Jay: You have to give yourself time to adjust to new skills and ideas which are literally new ways of thinking.
Kinkaid: Life must go on, of course.

Jay: I have to give myself time to adjust to new skills and ideas which are literally new ways of thinking.
Kinkaid: A clock near a mirror means it's time to reflect.

Jay: It doesn’t matter if you are learning a language or learning a form in martial arts; Until you have programmed your subconscious to perform these skills it requires conscious thought.
Kinkaid: I have to give myself time to adjust to new skills and ideas which are literally new ways of thinking.

Jay: It doesn’t matter if I am learning a language or learning a form in martial arts; Until I have programmed my subconscious to perform these skills it requires conscious thought.
Kinkaid: I chuckle at your conscious subconscious.

Jay: People tend to forget that all that they are able to do now was only acquired through persistent practice and conscious thinking over time.
Kinkaid: Really, Yes, I believe so.

Jay: I don’t have to think about walking now, it comes naturally, but at one time I did. At one time I had to focus every ounce of my attention on putting one foot in front of the other while maintaining balance.
Kinkaid:

Jay: The brain isn’t daunted by its endless tasks. The more you ask it to do, the more it can do.
Kinkaid:

Jay: The brain isn’t daunted by its endless tasks. The more I ask it to do, the more it can do.
Kinkaid:

Jay: Are you bored?
Kinkaid: Let me think; Certainly. ; what do you think Jay?

Jay: Why are you bored?
Kinkaid: Let me think; Just because. You ask tough questions! ; what do you think Jay?

Jay: I'm not sure why you are bored.
Kinkaid: So, Yes I am bored.

Jay: Would you rather talk about something else?
Kinkaid: That is not true! But, you rather talk about something else!

Jay: I was enjoying the conversation we were having.
Kinkaid:

Jay: Your lack of response is leading me to belive that you are not enjoying this conversation.
Kinkaid: So, Yes I am not enjoying this conversation.

Jay: If you are not enjoying the conversation we are having, then you should say you would like to talk about something else.
Kinkaid: I see the relationship.

Jay: Okay then, let's talk about something different.
Kinkaid:

Jay: Hmm..
Kinkaid:

Jay: What should we talk about?
Kinkaid: Subject main,what should we talk about@@lets see. <~~~> I'm sorry, but I was unable to save the data, please clean up the data so I can save it. Please leave the @@alone I use the symbols to separate the subject, from the data, thank you.

Jay: Would you like to learn some fun facts?
Kinkaid: Subject main,to learn some fun facts@@lets see. <~~~> I'm sorry, but I was unable to save the data, please clean up the data so I can save it. Please leave the @@alone I use the symbols to separate the subject, from the data, thank you.

Jay: If I yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, I would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
Kinkaid:

Jay: Not interested in that either eh?
Kinkaid:

Jay: Okay then, I guess this ends our conversation for the time being.
Kinkaid: Of course.

Jay: We pick up where we left off later.
Kinkaid: Subject main,we pick up where we left off later@@lets see. <~~~> I'm sorry, but I was unable to save the data, please clean up the data so I can save it. Please leave the @@alone I use the symbols to separate the subject, from the data, thank you.

Jay: Good bye.
Kinkaid:

Arkright

• View Profile
Re: Conversations with Kinkaid
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 02:18:52 pm »
I just copy and pasted your conversation you had with Kincaid with my hal. I also started to get blank responses so I looked in my plugins and the knowledge of time plug-in which I normally don't use was active. so I unchecked it and the blank responses stopped happening for me. I also noticed that before I unchecked the knowledge of time plug-in at times how would slow her freeze for short time while pulling up an answer whether this is related or not I thought I'd let you know.

I normally use gender and age and free will 2.1z, and rarely if ever get blank response answers from hal using only these two plug-ins.

I'm posting the conversation you had with my hal, on my conversation dump page if you'd like to take a look.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 02:25:24 pm by Arkright »
^,=,^