Author Topic: Collection of Plugins  (Read 7484 times)

Calhoone

• View Profile
Collection of Plugins
« on: November 09, 2017, 09:31:44 pm »
Hey folks,

Just wanted to drop off some plugins for Hal. Some of you may find the useful.  Enjoy

Spitfire2600

• View Profile
Re: Collection of Plugins
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 04:04:18 pm »
I noticed you have the code for ConceptNetMrkII, however, that will not work without the corresponding ConceptNet Database, which you can get here.

http://www.ultrahal.com/community/index.php?topic=13785.0

Don't forget the passive Auto Learning code as well.

ConceptNet Mrk III on the way after Ultra Hal 7 release.

Spitfire_2600

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 04:10:21 pm »
I noticed you have the code for ConceptNetMrkII, however, that will not work without the corresponding ConceptNet Database, which you can get here.

http://www.ultrahal.com/community/index.php?topic=13785.0

Don't forget the passive Auto Learning code as well.

ConceptNet Mrk III on the way after Ultra Hal 7 release.

Spitfire_2600

Ahh thank you! I might be missing certain files with some of the other plugins. If you feel a plugin isn't working, maybe do a forum search of the plugin for any instructions and additional files..

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 04:37:56 pm »
Ok finally got here, thanks so much for your kind effort in seeing that these things are archived once again, once again.
Thanks.

Jerry 8)

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 08:51:15 am »
There is no need to download so many plug-ins I put them all together as one unit in my plug-in.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 09:00:07 am »
i hope someone on here understands half of that does not work with hal. I spent a long time to see which codes work and save people time with vbs script and plug-ins i don't want money or fame or credit. That is why i made the S.A.L.L.I.E PLUG-IN time saving. I'm just trying to help. i hope all of us coders and tweakers and get together and make one great plug-in and or brain. thank you all.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 09:07:20 am by doonycram@gmail.com »

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 03:17:29 pm »
I mostly posted them because someone was looking for a couple specific plugins (Some of their old work that may have been lost to time) and decided to throw them all in the package.

I appreciate all the hard work you have put in combining them into one plugin.  I have yet to try it out to be honest. I like to choose which plugins i individually put into hal that I know work together.

This is mostly for people who want the plugins to either try for themselves, or to learn from to create their own. Their is a lot of work put into these for people to learn.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2017, 04:29:05 pm »
thank you for your reply and i understand we are all learning. I hope we coders and players in the hal program can get together and create a more badass plug-ins/Brains. tryout my plug-in S.A.L.L.I.E and let me know what you think thank you.

Spitfire2600

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2018, 05:51:44 pm »
Don't forget to update this repository with the newest version of ConceptNet, found here

https://www.ultrahal.com/community/index.php?topic=14339.0

-Spitfire2600

Checker57

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2018, 05:50:30 pm »
Anyone here have success with the Gretta plugin "Research" with Hal7?

I've edited the research.uhp to (x86) in all it's paths and it seems to "operate"; however, the research data that I receive back is a bunch of jibberish.  Anyone have this experience with this that can tell me how to get it to work out?

See attachment

Checker57

LiFeTimeGamer

• View Profile
    • LifeTimeGamer
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2018, 09:35:40 pm »
Hi Checker.

I looked at the Gretta Plugins Zip file and it's 9 years old, that's around the time Ultra HAL 5.0 was released so the overall code may need some updating to work with HAL 6.2 and HAL 7.0

When it comes to Artificial Intelligence: The Soul is in the Software.

Checker57

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2018, 11:19:53 pm »
Yeah, I figure it was older.  Although the research.uhp code has paths to Hal6 folder.  So, I assume it was last edited to work with Hal6.  It does seem to "work" ... as far as asking it to research, it does,  however, the file that it reads back to you is the above.  I'm wondering if perhaps the site www.answers.com's data search feed has changed and causing this data return?  I checked the site and it still exists.

Thanks for reviewing!  I was just curious.  I like the way that it will read you back the research, than to just open up the browser to google, whereas you must go to the screen and read the various options.  That's nice, but I'd rather tell Hal to work on it, read me results from where I'm kicking back.

Cheers!

Checker57