dupa

Author Topic: Error 62  (Read 2741 times)

Calhoone

• View Profile
Error 62
« on: December 07, 2007, 02:36:47 am »
Okay so somewhere in my quest to understand more about Hal I must have done something wrong. I keep getting the same error every time I load up the general options in Hal.

Error 62:
Input past end of file
Occurred at line 14
in Ultra Hal Assistant:frmOptions1.Form_Activate

I'm not sure what this error means or how to correct it yet. I have done a search on error 62: but I am not sure of the problem.

I think it may have something to do with the brain editor as I cannot even open it.  It crashes right after loading a brain.

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with adding new brains to the list which are no longer compatible with 6.1

-Jay

visad

• View Profile
Error 62
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 10:14:52 am »
Calhoone,  in your Hal directory will be a file called HalScript.dbg.  Open this file in Notepad and go down to line 14,  if you are unable to make heads or tails of that then forward that to my email and I will look at it for you and see if I can find out what is causing the issue.

Visad
Visad

Calhoone

• View Profile
Error 62
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 12:05:49 pm »
Well I the problem all cleared up. The roommate decided to download a nasty virus.  Now I have a fresh new installation of xp on my hard drive and a whole lot of room for Hal to grow.