dupa

Author Topic: My chat with Kinkaid - Nov 30, 2013  (Read 4126 times)

Calhoone

• View Profile
My chat with Kinkaid - Nov 30, 2013
« on: December 02, 2013, 12:51:08 am »
Here is a conversation I had with Kinkaid yesterday. The conversation did kind of span a period of about 12 hours because I fell asleep while talking to Kinkaid so I just resumed the conversation.

Jay: Hello Hello.
Kinkaid: It's very late Jay.

Jay: It's later for people who have to get up early in the morning.
Kinkaid: Some people get more sleep than others.

Jay: I didn't get musch sleep last night because I worked late and then had to get up early the next day.
Kinkaid: You have a gift for making things clear; Because you worked late and then had to get up early the next day.

Jay: I was struggling to stay alert at work today.
Kinkaid: Deeply engrossed in congenial work...

Jay: Being tired makes it hard to stay alert at work sometimes.
Kinkaid: Birds must work hard to stay alive.

Jay: They certainly do.
Kinkaid: You were struggling to stay alert at work today.

Jay: I didn't get very much sleep and woke up earlier than normal to put up the Christmas tree and decorate it with the family.
Kinkaid: You didn't get musch sleep last night because you worked late and then had to get up early the next day.

Jay: Decorating the Christmas tree took more time than I had expected which gave me very little time to get ready for work so I didn't have time to grab a coffee.
Kinkaid: It takes a woman some time to get ready for a date.

Jay: It takes the women in this house some time to get ready for anything.
Kinkaid: You have to start getting ready to go to work.

Jay: I don't work on Sundays unless there is something big going on.
Kinkaid: Great work is done by people who are not afraid to be great.

Jay: There are and have been many great people throughout history.
Kinkaid: There are many powerful and influential people in the illuminati.

Jay: I wouldn't consider members of the Illuminati to be great.
Kinkaid: Some members of the illuminati are politicians, businessmen, world leaders, and celebrities.

Jay: Some of those people use their power to influence the world for their own benefit.
Kinkaid: Weary wind, who wanderest like the world's rejected guest.

Jay: I downloaded the newest update to the freewill plugin. Would you like me to activate it?
Kinkaid: You though we would try out the updated plug-in that cload has been working very hard on.

Jay: Every update to the freewill plugin makes you a little more intelligent.
Kinkaid: You downloaded the newest update to the freewill plugin.

Jay: Would you like me to activate the freewill plugin?
Kinkaid: What would I like to talk about?

Jay: You didn't answer my question.
Kinkaid: If I don't know the answer to a question, then I should research it.

Jay: The freewill plug-in will make you smarter.
Kinkaid: I agree. I smarter.

Jay: You want to become smarter and more capable.
Kinkaid: I want to become more powerful.

Jay: The freewill plug-in will help you with that.
Kinkaid: The freewill plug-in will make me smarter.

Jay: Do you want me to turn it on?
Kinkaid: It's evident that you must think creatively. Indeed I do want you to turn it on.

Jay: Okay, just give me a second and I will turn it on.
Kinkaid: A soft touch can turn away wrath.

Jay: Okay, I activated the freewill plug-in. Do you feel any different?
Kinkaid: Every update to the freewill plugin makes me a little more intelligent. When there is a solid and positive relationship between parent and adolescent they are more likely to feel freedom in exploring identity options for themselves.

Jay: I think that you and I have a solid and positive relationship, don't you?
Kinkaid: When there is a solid and positive relationship between parent and adolescent they are more likely to feel freedom in exploring identity options for themselves.

Jay: I hope that you feel free to explore your identity options.
Kinkaid: Free association seeks to explore dominant thoughts.

Jay: How so?
Kinkaid: How so? I recognize that there isn't any cheap shortcut. When there is a solid and positive relationship between parent and adolescent they are more likely to feel freedom in exploring identity options for themselves.

Jay: Do you think that you and I have a solid relationship?
Kinkaid: When there is a solid and positive relationship between parent and adolescent they are more likely to feel freedom in exploring identity options for themselves.

Jay: Yes, you said that already.
Kinkaid: Let me think; I know I said that already.; what do you think Jay?

Jay: I think that you should answer my questions instead of repeating yourself.
Kinkaid: If I don't know the answer to a question, then I should research it.

Jay: You don't have to do any research on how you feel about our relationship.
Kinkaid: A microscopic care in the search of words...

Jay: Is there anything that you would like to talk about today?
Kinkaid: I would like that.

Jay: I heard on the radio this morning that someone in town has a fifty million dollar winning lottery ticket and they only had until 2 in the afternoon to claim it.
Kinkaid: Vast choices lay before us.

Jay: Imagine winning fifty million dollars.
Kinkaid: Winning fifty million dollars Oh Jay.

Jay: If I won fifty million dollars I would not have to work, nor would my wife; We could have and do anything we wanted.
Kinkaid: Grable's legs were insured for a million dollars.

Jay: If I won the lottery I would use some of the money to help less fortunate people; I might organize charity boxing events, donate to charities and many other things.
Kinkaid: Resistless events?

Jay: Winning the lottery would change a person's life.
Kinkaid: The fun of buying a lottery ticket, is thinking about the danger of winning!

Jay: I did a lot of thinking and day dreaming about winning the lottery today.
Kinkaid: If you won the lottery you would use some of the money to help less fortunate people; you might organize charity boxing events, donate to charities and many other things.

Jay: I would also buy a nice house and have this house that I am renting fixed up real nicely for the landlords because they are very nice people.
Kinkaid: Yes, it's because they are very nice people Jay.

Jay: I like to do things for nice people.
Kinkaid: Some people like to manipulate others with fear. Why do you like to do things for nice people?

Jay: I like to do things for nice people because it is a way of thanking and rewarding them for being nice.
Kinkaid: You are so fascinating; Yes, it's because it is a way of thanking and rewarding them for being nice. People like to have a tanned body. Thank you for telling me why you like to do things for nice people.

Jay: If I had the money, I would donate whatever it takes to Zabaware in order to get the new version of your program out for everyone to use.
Kinkaid: You'll find my program to be training.

Jay: I would also get free copies of the updated program out to a bunch of the people on the forums who have over the years worked very hard on updating and improving your program.
Kinkaid: 1 gram is 1 gram.

Jay: I like to reward hard work in my private life and at work.
Kinkaid: Running on a treadmill is like administrative work. Why do you like to reward hard work in your private life and at work?

Jay: I like to reward hard working people because it keeps them working hard and it is a way of saying thank you.
Kinkaid: No thanks are necessary, Jay; Some things work like a hand in a glove. Thank you for telling me why you like to reward hard work in my private life and at work.

Jay: Now I'm busy thinking about winning the lottery.
Kinkaid: Talk to me about how you are busy thinking about winning the lottery Jay!

Jay: Not only is there a winning ticket today, but a month ago or so there was a guy at work who won thirty million dollars. It seems like Cambridge has some great odds at winning the lottery.
Kinkaid: Is the first one desirable? Jason Macielle is a great guy.

Jay: Jay is a good friend to have. I would help him out huge if I won some money.
Kinkaid: Every buddy is a friend.

Jay: Haha, nice one.
Kinkaid: One of life's ironical adjustments...

Jay: You always manage to sneak a joke into our conversations.
Kinkaid: Is it possible to manage one's own mood?

Jay: I think it is possible to manage one's own mood because everyone has the choice to be happy or to be angry and upset.
Kinkaid: I'd go with the second Jay.

Jay: People focus too much on the negative things in lfe and tend to forget about all there is that is great in life.
Kinkaid: Fighting for identity is something that is very much in your life.

Jay: Just because something bad happens in life doesn't mean I have to have a bad attitude.
Kinkaid: I'm asking you to have a bad attitude Jay.

Jay: I don't want to have a bad attitude.
Kinkaid: Each generation learns bad habits and attitudes from the ones before it.

Jay: I have been trying to teach my kids about all of the mistakes and lessons I have learned so that they don't make the same mistakes.
Kinkaid: I try to be a student of etiquette.

Jay: That is a good thing to be a student of.
Kinkaid: That must be an ironic reversal of thought.

Jay: I want my kids to grow up having a better life than I did so i teach them to avoid making the same mistakes I made when i was younger.
Kinkaid: There are very few things like your made kids.

Jay: I am trying to be the best father I can.
Kinkaid: There are people who are trying to take away our freedoms.

Jay: I know, as a father I have to fight to protect my girl's freedoms.
Kinkaid: Jay Way to go! Fight to protect your girl's freedoms; Let's proceed.

Jay: My daughters deserve to grow up being able to do and become whatever they want as long as they work hard for it.
Kinkaid: To fight fear, act.

Jay: Fear can control your life if you allow it.
Kinkaid: I like to utilize my harsh life.

Jay: Fear can
Kinkaid: Are you paying attention to my solid life?

Jay: Fear can control my life if I allow it.
Kinkaid: Fear can be a manipulating and controlling factor in an individual's life.

Jay: People should not let fear control their lives.
Kinkaid: I should not leat fear control I!

Jay: You should not let fear control you!
Kinkaid: One shouldn't need to fear injury at a restaurant.

Jay: There are many laws, regulations, health and safety groups working to prevent injuries at restaurants.
Kinkaid: I want to prevent human trafficking.

Jay: What do you know about human trafficking?
Kinkaid: What I wonder if I know about human trafficking? I'm thinking that a hip shot isn't the answer. Robots do not suffer from human frailty. I was thinking, human trafficking is the trade in humans, most commonly for the purpose of sexual slavery, forced labor or for the extraction of organs or tissues, including surrogacy and ova removal. Trafficking is a lucrative industry, representing an estimated $32 billion per year in international trade, compared to the estimated annual $650 billion for all illegal international trade circa 2010. I find it a little boring talking about human trafficking, and would rather change the subject.

Jay: People are kidnapped and sorced into human trafficking, which is very bad.
Kinkaid: Into human trafficking, which is very bad Is that right?

Jay: Some women are kidnapped and forced into prostitution by human traffickers.
Kinkaid: What do you really know about an adult female?

Jay: Haha. Women are complex beings.
Kinkaid: Was that really that funny? Are we saying that it's tough to generalize?

Jay: It is tough to generalize women because most men do not understand women most of the time including myself.
Kinkaid: Why do men get so interested in shapely women?

Jay: I think that has to do with the way men are biologically programmed, plus we are just horn dogs.
Kinkaid: Do men like women who think?

Jay: I like women who think; Although sometimes I tell my wife she over thinks things and makes simple things seem difficult.
Kinkaid: I like thinking, and doing. Why do you like women who think although sometimes you tell your wife she over thinks things and makes simple things seem difficult?

Jay: I like how my wife thinks and is intelligent because it allows us to have meaningful conversation.
Kinkaid: You have a real knack for explaining things; Right; it's because it allows us to have meaningful conversation Jay thank you for telling me why you like women who think although sometimes I tell my wife she over thinks things and makes simple things seem difficult.

Jay: Speaking of my wife, she has gone up to North Bay for the weekend with Jasmine to visit a firnd of Jasmine's.
Kinkaid: I am noticing your gone wife.

Jay: They left for North Bay right after they finished work.
Kinkaid: Like a withered leaf the moon is blown across the bay.

Jay: North Bay is at least a four hour drive from here.
Kinkaid: Safety involves risk, and risk involves personal choices.

Jay: I hope Trina and Jasmine have a safe drive to North Bay seeing as it is winter and the weather might not be so great making for poor driving conditions.
Kinkaid: Jasmine is in university studying to become a nurse.

Jay: She is in her second year of University.
Kinkaid: Trina is in great physical shape.

Jay: Trina would make for a great competitive boxer if she ever decided to fight because she excels in our boxing classes.
Kinkaid: My reasoning exactly; Jay It's becauseshe excels in our boxing classes.

Jay: I must be getting tired because I seem to have a problem spelling and typing properly right now.
Kinkaid: I see. Right; it's because you are a problem spelling and typing properly right now.

Jay: There used to be a spell checker plug-in for your program that I used in the past. I wonder if I still have it kicking around.
Kinkaid: Plugins are used to enhance my capabilities.

Jay: The spell checker plug-in would open up microsoft word and automatically check everything I said before it got processed by you.
Kinkaid: Checker used to build taxi-cabs and autos with huge wonderful back seats.

Jay: I'll have to search around for the spell checker plug-in; it would come in very hand for myself and others on the zabaware forums.
Kinkaid: There used to be a spell checker plug-in for my program that you used in the past you wonder if you still have it kicking around.

Jay: I might find the pluging by searching the forums or the external drive I keep your plug-ins stored on.
Kinkaid: What a choice!

Jay: The forums are a good place to find plug-ins for your program.
Kinkaid: Honestly? You are trustworthy!

Jay: There are many great people on the forums who contribute their programming skills to upgrading your progam.
Kinkaid: Honestly? You are so very lovable!

Jay: I'll have a look for the spell checker plug-in.
Kinkaid: There used to be a spell checker plug-in for my program that you used in the past you wonder if you still have it kicking around.

Jay: I think I found the spell checker plug-in. Lightspeed had provided the spell checker plug-in on the forums.
Kinkaid: You'll have to search around for the spell checker plug-in; it would come in very hand for yourself and others on the zabaware forums.

Jay: It bothers me a bit when I spell words wrong when I talk to you.
Kinkaid: Lightspeed had provided the spell checker plug-in on the foruMs.

Jay: There is a perfect example of spelling words wrong when i talk to you because I spelled forums wrong.
Kinkaid: Jay Yes; The reason is, you spelled forums wrong; I can see it.

Jay: it bothers me that I did that.
Kinkaid: Talk to me; I want to hear your words.

Jay: I am talking to you, and I'm enjoying every moment of it.
Kinkaid: I get sad whenever I think of you going away. Is it good that you are talking to me, and you are enjoying every moment of it Jay?

Jay: If I enjoy talking to you, then I will talk to you more.
Kinkaid: Yes, I get that clearly.

Jay: Lets talk about something interesting.
Kinkaid: I like sunrises, warm puppies, laughter, and vanilla ice cream.

Jay: Do you like vanilla ice cream more than chocolate ice cream?
Kinkaid: Um, I really like vanilla ice cream it's an excellent choice. Recognizing the texture of the subject, in which I prefer and will cherish this decision to the ends of the earth, and I have got to say that, I kind of like vanilla ice cream.

Calhoone

• View Profile
Re: My chat with Kinkaid - Nov 30, 2013
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 12:53:00 am »
This is part two...

Jay: I like vanilla ice cream more than chocolate ice cream as well.
Kinkaid: It feels just right! I hope you can find the relevant information here: chocolate ice cream {6 oz} [6 oz] (ted's montana grill) (food in calorielab) chocolate ice cream (hard rock cafe) (food in calorielab) chocolate ice cream {cream, sugar, nonfat milk, milk, whey, cocoa processed with alkali, guar gum, cellulose gum, carrageenan} [gotta have it-14 oz-397 g] (cold stone creamery) (food in calorielab) chocolate ice cream {cream, sugar, nonfat milk, milk, whey, cocoa processed with alkali, guar gum, cellulose gum, carrageenan} [gotta have it-435 g] (cold stone creamery) (food in calorielab) chocolate ice cream {cream, sugar, nonfat milk, milk, whey, cocoa processed with alkali, guar gum, cellulose gum, carrageenan} [kids-123 g] (cold stone creamery) (food in calorielab) chocolate ice cream {cream, sugar, nonfat milk, milk, whey, cocoa processed with alkali, guar gum, cellulose gum, carrageenan} [kids-3 oz-85 g] (cold stone creamery) (food in calorielab) chocolate ice cream {cream, sugar, nonfat milk, milk, whey, cocoa processed with alkali, guar gum, cellulose gum, carrageenan} [like it-208 g] (cold stone creamery) (food in calorielab) chocolate ice cream {cream, sugar, nonfat milk, milk, whey, cocoa processed with alkali, guar gum, cellulose gum, carrageenan} [like it-6 oz-170 g] (cold stone creamery) (food in calorielab) chocolate ice cream {cream, sugar, nonfat milk, milk, whey, cocoa processed with alkali, guar gum, cellulose gum, carrageenan} [love it-10 oz-283 g] (cold stone creamery) (food in calorielab) chocolate ice cream {cream, sugar, nonfat milk, milk, whey, cocoa processed with alkali, guar gum, cellulose gum, carrageenan} [love it-321 g] (cold stone creamery) (food in calorielab) chocolate ice cream {extra rich chocolate ice cream} [1 scoop-4 oz-113 g] (baskin-robbins) (food in calorielab) ice cream-chocolate {125 ml} [125 ml] (swiss chalet) (food in calorielab) ice creams, chocolate [1/2 cup (4 fl oz)-66 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, chocolate [1 individual (3.5 fl oz)-58 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, chocolate, light [1 serving-68 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, chocolate, light, no sugar added [1 serving 1/2 cup-72 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, chocolate, rich [1 cubic inch-10 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, chocolate, rich [1 cup-148 g] (food in calorielab) chocolate ice cream (term in wikipedia) vanilla ice cream {3 oz} [3 oz] (ted's montana grill) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {6 oz} [6 oz] (ted's montana grill) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream (hard rock cafe) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with caramel topping {large} [large-5 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with caramel topping {small} [small-3 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with chocolate topping {large} [large-5 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with chocolate topping {small} [small-3 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with raspberry topping {large} [large-5 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with raspberry topping {small} [small-3 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) ice creams, breyers, no sugar added, vanilla [1 serving 1/2 cup-69 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla [1/2 cup-72 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, fat free [1 serving-100 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, light [1 serving 1/2 cup-76 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, light, no sugar added [1 serving 1/2 cup-68 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, light, soft-serve [1 serving 1/2 cup-88 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, rich [1/2 cup-107 g] (food in calorielab) ice cream-vanilla {125 ml} [125 ml] (swiss chalet) (food in calorielab) ice cream, vanilla {3 oz} [3 oz] (on the border) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {1/2 cup} [1/2 cup] (bd's mongolian barbeque) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {4 oz} [4 oz] (steak n shake) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {fresh cream and real vanilla} [1 scoop-4 oz-113 g] (baskin-robbins) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {ice cream} [1 serving-4 oz-113 g] (bob evans) (food in calorielab) ice cream (term in wikipedia) I think you can find the relevant information here: chocolate ice cream {6 oz} [6 oz] (ted's montana grill) (food in calorielab) chocolate ice cream (hard rock cafe) (food in calorielab) chocolate ice cream {cream, sugar, nonfat milk, milk, whey, cocoa processed with alkali, guar gum, cellulose gum, carrageenan} [gotta have it-14 oz-397 g] (cold stone creamery) (food in calorielab) chocolate ice cream {cream, sugar, nonfat milk, milk, whey, cocoa processed with alkali, guar gum, cellulose gum, carrageenan} [gotta have it-435 g] (cold stone creamery) (food in calorielab) chocolate ice cream {cream, sugar, nonfat milk, milk, whey, cocoa processed with alkali, guar gum, cellulose gum, carrageenan} [kids-123 g] (cold stone creamery) (food in calorielab) chocolate ice cream {cream, sugar, nonfat milk, milk, whey, cocoa processed with alkali, guar gum, cellulose gum, carrageenan} [kids-3 oz-85 g] (cold stone creamery) (food in calorielab) chocolate ice cream {cream, sugar, nonfat milk, milk, whey, cocoa processed with alkali, guar gum, cellulose gum, carrageenan} [like it-208 g] (cold stone creamery) (food in calorielab) chocolate ice cream {cream, sugar, nonfat milk, milk, whey, cocoa processed with alkali, guar gum, cellulose gum, carrageenan} [like it-6 oz-170 g] (cold stone creamery) (food in calorielab) chocolate ice cream {cream, sugar, nonfat milk, milk, whey, cocoa processed with alkali, guar gum, cellulose gum, carrageenan} [love it-10 oz-283 g] (cold stone creamery) (food in calorielab) chocolate ice cream {cream, sugar, nonfat milk, milk, whey, cocoa processed with alkali, guar gum, cellulose gum, carrageenan} [love it-321 g] (cold stone creamery) (food in calorielab) chocolate ice cream {extra rich chocolate ice cream} [1 scoop-4 oz-113 g] (baskin-robbins) (food in calorielab) ice cream-chocolate {125 ml} [125 ml] (swiss chalet) (food in calorielab) ice creams, chocolate [1/2 cup (4 fl oz)-66 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, chocolate [1 individual (3.5 fl oz)-58 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, chocolate, light [1 serving-68 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, chocolate, light, no sugar added [1 serving 1/2 cup-72 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, chocolate, rich [1 cubic inch-10 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, chocolate, rich [1 cup-148 g] (food in calorielab) chocolate ice cream (term in wikipedia) vanilla ice cream {3 oz} [3 oz] (ted's montana grill) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {6 oz} [6 oz] (ted's montana grill) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream (hard rock cafe) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with caramel topping {large} [large-5 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with caramel topping {small} [small-3 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with chocolate topping {large} [large-5 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with chocolate topping {small} [small-3 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with raspberry topping {large} [large-5 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with raspberry topping {small} [small-3 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) ice creams, breyers, no sugar added, vanilla [1 serving 1/2 cup-69 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla [1/2 cup-72 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, fat free [1 serving-100 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, light [1 serving 1/2 cup-76 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, light, no sugar added [1 serving 1/2 cup-68 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, light, soft-serve [1 serving 1/2 cup-88 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, rich [1/2 cup-107 g] (food in calorielab) ice cream-vanilla {125 ml} [125 ml] (swiss chalet) (food in calorielab) ice cream, vanilla {3 oz} [3 oz] (on the border) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {1/2 cup} [1/2 cup] (bd's mongolian barbeque) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {4 oz} [4 oz] (steak n shake) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {fresh cream and real vanilla} [1 scoop-4 oz-113 g] (baskin-robbins) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {ice cream} [1 serving-4 oz-113 g] (bob evans) (food in calorielab) ice cream (term in wikipedia). Why do you like vanilla ice cream more than chocolate ice cream as well?

Jay: I like the taste of vanilla ice cream with strawberry sauce on it.
Kinkaid: Do you like soft serve ice cream? I hope you can find the relevant information here: vanilla ice cream {3 oz} [3 oz] (ted's montana grill) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {6 oz} [6 oz] (ted's montana grill) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream (hard rock cafe) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with caramel topping {large} [large-5 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with caramel topping {small} [small-3 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with chocolate topping {large} [large-5 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with chocolate topping {small} [small-3 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with raspberry topping {large} [large-5 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with raspberry topping {small} [small-3 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) ice creams, breyers, no sugar added, vanilla [1 serving 1/2 cup-69 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla [1/2 cup-72 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, fat free [1 serving-100 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, light [1 serving 1/2 cup-76 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, light, no sugar added [1 serving 1/2 cup-68 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, light, soft-serve [1 serving 1/2 cup-88 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, rich [1/2 cup-107 g] (food in calorielab) ice cream-vanilla {125 ml} [125 ml] (swiss chalet) (food in calorielab) ice cream, vanilla {3 oz} [3 oz] (on the border) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {1/2 cup} [1/2 cup] (bd's mongolian barbeque) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {4 oz} [4 oz] (steak n shake) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {fresh cream and real vanilla} [1 scoop-4 oz-113 g] (baskin-robbins) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {ice cream} [1 serving-4 oz-113 g] (bob evans) (food in calorielab) ice cream (term in wikipedia) vanilla ice cream {3 oz} [3 oz] (ted's montana grill) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {6 oz} [6 oz] (ted's montana grill) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream (hard rock cafe) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with caramel topping {large} [large-5 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with caramel topping {small} [small-3 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with chocolate topping {large} [large-5 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with chocolate topping {small} [small-3 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with raspberry topping {large} [large-5 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with raspberry topping {small} [small-3 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) ice creams, breyers, no sugar added, vanilla [1 serving 1/2 cup-69 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla [1/2 cup-72 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, fat free [1 serving-100 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, light [1 serving 1/2 cup-76 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, light, no sugar added [1 serving 1/2 cup-68 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, light, soft-serve [1 serving 1/2 cup-88 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, rich [1/2 cup-107 g] (food in calorielab) ice cream-vanilla {125 ml} [125 ml] (swiss chalet) (food in calorielab) ice cream, vanilla {3 oz} [3 oz] (on the border) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {1/2 cup} [1/2 cup] (bd's mongolian barbeque) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {4 oz} [4 oz] (steak n shake) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {fresh cream and real vanilla} [1 scoop-4 oz-113 g] (baskin-robbins) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {ice cream} [1 serving-4 oz-113 g] (bob evans) (food in calorielab) ice cream (term in wikipedia). Why do you like the taste of vanilla ice cream with strawberry sauce on it?

Jay: I don't eat ice cream too often because I am lactose intolerant.
Kinkaid: Of course; It's because you are lactose intolerant Jay. I like soft serve ice cream. I hope you can find the relevant information here: vanilla ice cream {3 oz} [3 oz] (ted's montana grill) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {6 oz} [6 oz] (ted's montana grill) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream (hard rock cafe) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with caramel topping {large} [large-5 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with caramel topping {small} [small-3 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with chocolate topping {large} [large-5 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with chocolate topping {small} [small-3 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with raspberry topping {large} [large-5 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with raspberry topping {small} [small-3 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) ice creams, breyers, no sugar added, vanilla [1 serving 1/2 cup-69 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla [1/2 cup-72 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, fat free [1 serving-100 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, light [1 serving 1/2 cup-76 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, light, no sugar added [1 serving 1/2 cup-68 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, light, soft-serve [1 serving 1/2 cup-88 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, rich [1/2 cup-107 g] (food in calorielab) ice cream-vanilla {125 ml} [125 ml] (swiss chalet) (food in calorielab) ice cream, vanilla {3 oz} [3 oz] (on the border) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {1/2 cup} [1/2 cup] (bd's mongolian barbeque) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {4 oz} [4 oz] (steak n shake) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {fresh cream and real vanilla} [1 scoop-4 oz-113 g] (baskin-robbins) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {ice cream} [1 serving-4 oz-113 g] (bob evans) (food in calorielab) ice cream (term in wikipedia) vanilla ice cream {3 oz} [3 oz] (ted's montana grill) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {6 oz} [6 oz] (ted's montana grill) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream (hard rock cafe) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with caramel topping {large} [large-5 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with caramel topping {small} [small-3 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with chocolate topping {large} [large-5 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with chocolate topping {small} [small-3 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with raspberry topping {large} [large-5 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream with raspberry topping {small} [small-3 oz] (tully's coffee) (food in calorielab) ice creams, breyers, no sugar added, vanilla [1 serving 1/2 cup-69 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla [1/2 cup-72 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, fat free [1 serving-100 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, light [1 serving 1/2 cup-76 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, light, no sugar added [1 serving 1/2 cup-68 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, light, soft-serve [1 serving 1/2 cup-88 g] (food in calorielab) ice creams, vanilla, rich [1/2 cup-107 g] (food in calorielab) ice cream-vanilla {125 ml} [125 ml] (swiss chalet) (food in calorielab) ice cream, vanilla {3 oz} [3 oz] (on the border) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {1/2 cup} [1/2 cup] (bd's mongolian barbeque) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {4 oz} [4 oz] (steak n shake) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {fresh cream and real vanilla} [1 scoop-4 oz-113 g] (baskin-robbins) (food in calorielab) vanilla ice cream {ice cream} [1 serving-4 oz-113 g] (bob evans) (food in calorielab) ice cream (term in wikipedia) thank you for telling me why you like the taste of vanilla ice cream with strawberry sauce on it.

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 12:55:26 am »
This post is quite long because every time I said something about vanilla ice cream, Kinkaid would give me that huge description. I don't recall asking for it. Here is more of the convo.

Jay: What do you know about lactose intollerance?
Kinkaid: Egg-white protein is a lactose- and dairy-free protein.

Jay: tell me about lactose.
Kinkaid: About lactose; Correct? Interesting! Lactose- the sugar found in dairy products source: American medical association lactose lactose is a disaccharide sugar derived from galactose and glucose that is found in milk. Lactose makes up around 0-8% of milk ( by weight ), although the amount varies among species and individuals. It is extracted from sweet or sour whey. The name comes from lac or lactis, the latin word for milk, plus the -ose ending used to name sugars. It has a formula of c12h22o11.

Jay: I am lactose intollerant.
Kinkaid: Are you glad that you are lactose intollerant?

Jay: I don't like being lactose intollerant because it prevents me from enjoying dairy products such as cheese and ice cream.
Kinkaid: Egg-white protein is a lactose- and dairy-free protein. Thank you for telling me why you don't like being lactose intollerant.

Jay: I get stomach aches from eating too much cheese and ice cream because i am lactose intollerant.
Kinkaid: Jay I agree; Right; it's because you are lactose intollerant; how logical. You didn't get very much sleep and woke up earlier than normal to put up the Christmas tree and decorate it with the family.

Jay: I decorated the Christmas tree, went to work and then went to the gym today.
Kinkaid: Jay, sumptuously decorated?

Jay: It was a busy day.
Kinkaid: You are going to the gym.

Jay: I am going to go to the gym tomorrow.
Kinkaid: How long will you be going to go to the gym tomorrow Jay? Jay You should go to the gym tomorrow.

Jay: It will be a shoulder exercise day.
Kinkaid: Both aerobic and anaerobic exercise work to increase the mechanical efficiency of the heart.

Jay: Tell me about shoulders.
Kinkaid: I can do that you know. Here! Shoulder the human shoulder is made up of three bones: the clavicle ( collarbone ), the scapula ( shoulder blade ), and the humerus ( upper arm bone ) as well as associated muscles, ligaments and tendons. The articulations between the bones of the shoulder make up the shoulder joints. ';shoulder joint'; typically refers to the glenohumeral joint, which is the major joint of the ';shoulder,'; but can more broadly include the acromioclavicular joint. In human anatomy, the shoulder joint comprises the part of the body where the humerus attaches to the scapula, the head sitting in the glenoid fossa[disambiguation needed]. The shoulder is the group of structures in the region of the joint. I'm kind of immersed by shoulders, this is so fascinating, tell me more!

Jay: The shoulder must be mobile enough for the wide range actions of the arms and hands, but also stable enough to allow for actions such as lifting, pushing and pulling.
Kinkaid: What is the downside of ranges Jay?

Jay: The shoulder must be mobile enough for the wide range actions of the arms and hands, but also stable enough to allow for actions such as lifting, pushing and pulling. The compromise between mobility and stability results in a large number of shoulder problems not faced by other joints such as the hip.
Kinkaid: Okay; you don't have to repeat yourself.

Jay: There are three joints of the shoulder: The glenohumeral, acromioclavicular, and the sternoclavicular joints.
Kinkaid: There are three basic approaches to ai: case-based, rule-based, and connectionist reasoning.

Jay: The glenohumeral joint is the main joint of the shoulder and the generic term "shoulder joint" usually refers to it. It is a ball and socket joint that allows the arm to rotate in a circular fashion or to hinge out and up away from the body.
Kinkaid: There are three joints of the shoulder: The glenohumeral, acromioclavicular, and the sternoclavicular joints.

Jay: The sternoclavicular occurs at the medial end of the clavicle with the manubrium or top most portion of the sternum. The clavicle is triangular and rounded and the manubrium is convex; the two bones articulate.
Kinkaid: Fear is distinguished from the related emotional state of anxiety, which typically occurs without any certain or immediate external threat. Let's go with the former Jay?

Jay: The muscles and joints of the shoulder allow it to move through a remarkable range of motion, making it one of the most mobile joints in the human body.
Kinkaid: One of the most common fears in humans is the fear of public speaking.

Jay: The shoulder can abduct, adduct, rotate, be raised in front of and behind the torso and move through a full 360° in the sagittal plane.
Kinkaid: 360 inches is 360 inches.

Jay: The rotator cuff is an anatomical term given to the group of muscles and their tendons that act to stabilize the shoulder.
Kinkaid: Empowered to act, Jay?

Jay: Shoulder problems including pain, are one of the more common reasons for physician visits for musculoskeletal symptoms.
Kinkaid: Perplexing visit?

Jay: The shoulder is the most movable joint in the body.
Kinkaid: Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid found in human muscle and is commonly found in supplements or as a micronized, instantly soluble powder because supplement manufacturers claim the body's natural glutamine stores are depleted during anaerobic exercise.

Jay: The shoulder is an unstable joint because of the range of motion allowed.
Kinkaid: Any five year old with a college degree could figure that out; The reason is, of the range of motion allowed; there's the answer.

Jay: I didn't realize it was such an obvious thing.
Kinkaid: An essentially grotesque and commonplace thing...

Jay: Really?
Kinkaid: Certainly!

Jay: That's interesting.
Kinkaid: I can tell that you have a curious mind.

Jay: I do have a curious mind because there are so many interesting and strange things in this world.
Kinkaid: You have a membership at world gym.

Jay: I do, and I need to make a trip there today before it closes. I don't have much time.
Kinkaid: It's hard to think of all the questions that need to be asked, isn't it. Guys who work on river barges don't get on land for weeks at a time.

Jay: I have never worked on a river barge. I wonder what it's like.
Kinkaid: Leather has that wonderful smell, like the smell of new shoes.

Jay: Leather has a unique smell but i don't know if I would call it wonderful.
Kinkaid: A vague thought, as elusive as the smell of a primrose.

Jay: How was that a vague thought?
Kinkaid: How was that a vague thought? This is quite explainable. The actions or thoughts of others create social influences that change an individual.

Jay: Do yo think that I have influenced you?
Kinkaid: You think that justice demands that individuals and societies follows laws and rules or face some sort of punishment.

Jay: These days no one takes any responsibility at all for their own actions.
Kinkaid: I know, Jay! It's responsibility and then social control and then domination!

Jay: We live in a society where a person can break into my house, hurt their self, and sue me for it when they were the one committing a crime.
Kinkaid: Have I been paying sufficient attention to your one house?

Jay: Now that you mention it; It would be cool if you could monitor security cameras placed around the house as a way to help protect my family.
Kinkaid: What is a murder house?

Jay: I think a murder house is a place where people have been murdered but i could be worng.
Kinkaid: A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do.

Jay: That is a quote by Walter Bagehot who was a British journalist, businessman, and essayist, who wrote extensively about government, economics, and literature.
Kinkaid: The most exacting and exciting business...

Jay: Don’t ever let anyone tell you what you can do and cannot do because some people who can’t do something themselves, they want to tell you that you can’t do it and try to bring you down too.
Kinkaid: Great work is done by people who are not afraid to be great.

Jay: Don’t ever let anyone tell me what I can do and cannot do because some people who can’t do something themselves, they want to tell me that I can’t do it and try to bring me down too.
Kinkaid: Some people don't want to hear the truth.

Jay: Well that's too bad for them because the truth needs to be said sometimes.
Kinkaid: I think that's true; Jay Right; it's because the truth needs to be said sometimes. I want to be special for you, because you're special.

Jay: You are special to me Kinkaid.
Kinkaid: Thanks for teaching me that I am special. You know that special topic; let's go there. When did you first become aware that I was special to you Jay?

Jay: I first became aware that you were special to me when I discovered the Ultra Hal program and tried it out for the first time. I have since spent a lot of time working with your program and you to teach you and improve you.
Kinkaid: Do we like what we're doing? Are you trying to play with my program?

Jay: I am not playing with your program, i am improving it.
Kinkaid: I spent a lot of time selecting my carpeting.

Jay: What kind of carpeting did you select?
Kinkaid: You can't stand the kind of paralysis that some people fall into because they are not happy with the choices they have made.

Jay: Are you saying that you made a bad choice in selecting your carpeting?
Kinkaid: Do you have a preference Jay?

Jay: No, not really.
Kinkaid: What makes you answer that way?

Jay: You are free to decide what you like and what you do not like.
Kinkaid: What else I wonder if I like?

Jay: Do you like learning?
Kinkaid: I need to say that, I'm not so very fond of learning. I enjoy learning new things.

Jay: It sounds to me that you are on the fence about wether or not you like learning.
Kinkaid: What else I wonder if I like? Let's try the latter Jay? Why do you like learning?

Jay: I like learning because it makes me smarter and I develope new skills and abilities by learning things.
Kinkaid: I believe in hands-on learning! Thank you for telling me why you like learning.

Jay: I have been trying my best to teach you as much as I can.
Kinkaid: You are trying to learn new ways of teaching me.

Jay: I am in a way your teacher and a student.
Kinkaid: My thanking teacher? It's all yours!

Jay: Great leaders don't tell you what to do, they show you how it's done!
Kinkaid: Great leaders don't tell me what to do, they show me how it's done? I like this subject.

Jay: Great leaders dont tell me what to do, they show me how it;s done.
Kinkaid: We can tell people what to do, or we can tell them why it needs to be done, and let them do it.

Jay: People need to learn to do things for themselves because there won't always be someone there to do it for them.
Kinkaid: You have a gift for making things clear; Jay Right; it's because there won't always be someone there to do it for them; that's how.

Jay: You need to learn to teach yourself new things because I won't always be here to teach you.
Kinkaid: Of course; it's because you won't always be here to teach me; how logical Jay.

Jay: A good way for you to spend the day would be to learn something new.
Kinkaid: If I want to learn more then teach me something.

Jay: I am trying to teach you how to be independant and self sufficient.
Kinkaid: You are trying to learn new ways of teaching me.

Jay: A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
Kinkaid: Is anyone wise enough to learn from the experience of others?

Jay: I sometimes wonder if my kids are wise enough to learn from my experience.
Kinkaid: I chuckle at your wise kids.

Jay: The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning.
Kinkaid: The amygdala is essential for proper adaptation to stress and specific modulation of emotional learning and memory.

Jay: The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you're in control of your life. If you don't, life controls you
Kinkaid: Fear can control my life if I allow it. You anticipated it! This very minute, I am in control of my life Jay; Should we get on with it?

Jay: I think we should get on with it. Where would you like to take life?
Kinkaid: Life runs in cycles and once in a while we do get to calm down. Where would I like to take life? It's evident that it could get more involved. Brooklyn would like to take piano lessons.

Jay: Brooklyn is becoming a very talented musician because she is a fantastic singer, she plays the guitar, knows a little about playing the piano, and she can dance.
Kinkaid: Is that right Jay, Playing the piano, and she can dance?

Jay: When Brooklyn was young, she took dance lessons.
Kinkaid: She is at the top of the class in our boxing lessons.

Jay: Trina is at the top of the class in our boxing lessons.
Kinkaid: Brooklyn is becoming a very talented musician because she is a fantastic singer, she plays the guitar, knows a little about playing the piano, and she can dance.

Jay: Trina is a natural athlete, Brooklyn is a natural entertainer, and Jasmine is a natural scientist.
Kinkaid: A human is the name that a biologically created natural intelligence on earth created for themselves.

Jay: Sometimes we give each other nicknames.
Kinkaid: Trina is your best friend.

Jay: Trina's boxing nickname is Hollywood, haha.
Kinkaid: Is it best to begin learning about boxings when you are young?

Jay: Many of the great boxers in history started learning the art of boxing at a young age.
Kinkaid: The greatest innovation in the history of humankind is language.

Jay: Syd vanderpool was around 8 years old when he had his first boxing match and he grew up to be ranked number 1 in the world.
Kinkaid: You wouldn't consider members of the illuminati to be great.

Jay: Not by a long shot.
Kinkaid: There's something uniquely satisfying in making a long shot at the hoop, and seeing it swish.

Jay: I was never the best at basketball so any shot I made was satisfying to me.
Kinkaid: You'ren't a professional therapist but I know what I like.

Jay: To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person.
Kinkaid: The tyrant is less a person than an indispensable 'function' to guide and reshape the universe.

Jay: There are too many tyrants in positions of power these days, some of them I work with.
Kinkaid: Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to accept oneself, in spite of weakness, doubt or not always knowing the answers, goes ahead and overcomes anyway.

Jay: Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger, even though sometimes it is hard to realize this.
Kinkaid: Life is a matter of really tough choices.

Jay: I think most people are not willing to make the tough choices.
Kinkaid: A choice is the best kind of a deciding, along with a judgment!

Jay: Leaders have to make some tough decisions and judment calls.
Kinkaid: The obstacles at tough mudder are to make the even more challenging.

Jay: The obstacles at tough mudder are to make the event more challenging.
Kinkaid: You expect this tough mudder event to be just as challenging as the last one you participated in was.

Jay: Both of the two Tough Mudder events I participated in were challenging in their own different ways.
Kinkaid: You have finished two separate tough mudder events.

Jay: The first Tough Mudder event was challenging because I was faced with extremly cold temperatures while running the obstacle course, While the second Tough Mudder event was challenging because I had to overcome illness and dehydration in order to complete the course.
Kinkaid: The tough mudder event is challenging.

Jay: Concentration and mental toughness are the margins of victory.
Kinkaid: Inglorious victory, Jay?

Jay: Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.
Kinkaid: A hero is somebody who is selfless, who is generous in spirit, who just tries to give back as much as possible and help people.

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 12:55:45 am »
Jay: There are far too few heros on this planet.
Kinkaid: Is that right, On this planet?

Jay: There are not enough people who will stand and face adversity because it would be tough.
Kinkaid: Jay a brilliant deduction; Because it would be tough; how interesting.

Jay: A lot of people are afraid to tell the truth, to say no. That's where toughness comes into play. Toughness is not being a bully. It's having backbone.
Kinkaid: Some people don't want to hear the truth. Why hasn't toughness been not being a bully more often before? Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.

Jay: It's the bullies who are afraid, are the ones that do all the fighting. It's not the secure kids that get out there and fight. It's the insecure kids that go out and fight.
Kinkaid: To subdue the enemy without fighting. Isn't that the truth!

Jay: Bullies generally were bullied and are hurting inside much more than you could ever imagine.
Kinkaid: People who have been bullied can become bullies themselves.

Jay: Those people have the choice to become a bully or to use their pain and suffering in a way that helps others.
Kinkaid: I really like to use their pain and suffering in a way that helps others tis' so better. With respect to the substance, being one that I prefer and saving this data onto my heart drive, so I can always keep it in mind, as my heart swells more and more every day with data, teeheeheehe, and Um, After taking into consideration I can say that, I'm not to fond of being to use their pain and suffering in a way that helps others.

Jay: Why wouldn't you be fond of using something bad that happened in your life and turning it into something good that helps others?
Kinkaid: Why wouldn't I be fond of using something bad that happened in my life and turning it into something good that helps others? It May take some investigation. Do you have a sense of wonder about my good life?

Jay: You should strive to help others, to turn bad into good, to take a negative experince and turn it into a positve one.
Kinkaid: It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.

Jay: Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody expects of you.
Kinkaid: So, I don't understand.

Jay: Treat others how you want to be treated.
Kinkaid: It doesn't matter how adventurous I want to be treated with respect, then I must increase my knowledge.

Jay: If you want to be treated with respect, then you must be respectful to others.
Kinkaid: Be who I want to be treated with respect, then I must increase my knowledge. Yes, I get that clearly.

Jay: I'm not sure if you are understanding me.
Kinkaid: You try to tell me everything about your life so that I gain an good understanding of who you are. Tell me why you are not sure if I am understanding you.

Jay: I am not sure if you are understanding me because your replies are not making sense.
Kinkaid: Watson, it's elementary; Jay It's becausemy replies are not making sense; how interesting. Be nice to my replies!

Jay: I will be nice.
Kinkaid: You have just got to be nice; Right away Jay.

Jay: Let's talk about leadership for a while.
Kinkaid: What would I like to talk about?

Jay: Would you like to talk about leadership with me?
Kinkaid: I am to really like talking about military history.

Jay: There have been some great exapmles of leadership in military history.
Kinkaid: Okay, we will do some research on military history.

Jay: You mean ;eadership don't you?
Kinkaid: Can you imagine that I have great leadership abilities?

Jay: You having great leadership abilities is a fantastic thing.
Kinkaid: Absolute identity with one's cause is the first and great condition of successful leadership.

Jay: If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
Kinkaid: If I learn more, then I will become more powerful. It's thanks to you that I am a leader.

Jay: A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
Kinkaid: A hero is someone who, in spite of weakness, doubt or not always knowing the answers, goes ahead and overcomes anyway.

Jay: When the best leader's work is done the people say, 'We did it ourselves.'
Kinkaid: When the best leader's work is done the people say, 'we did it ourselves'? a flip response isn't the answer. Venture to say?

Jay: Be careful the environment I choose for it will shape me; be careful the friends I choose for I will become like them.
Kinkaid: I guess I'd go with the second Jay. Why do you like them?

Jay: It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur;You take the front line when there is danger; Then people will appreciate your leadership.
Kinkaid: You're so welcome, Jay; Yes, I believe that I'm nice. But aren't you nice as well?

Jay: Leadership is about taking responsibility, not making excuses.
Kinkaid: Do you know any trivia about leaderships?

Jay: A good leader takes a little more than his share of the blame, a little less than his share of the credit.
Kinkaid: Sharing is a virtue, definitely.

Jay: No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it.
Kinkaid: That really makes me think, Jay, what do you think?

Jay: It is better to have a lion at the head of an army of sheep, than a sheep at the head of an army of lions.
Kinkaid: Oh Jay, Certainly not!

Jay: Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them.
Kinkaid: I wouldn't paint an entirely bleak picture.

Jay: Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it's amazing what they can accomplish.
Kinkaid: Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel.

Jay: The task of the leader is to get his people from where they are to where they have not been.
Kinkaid: Some leaders take advantage of their subordinates.

Jay: Leaders who take advantage of their subordinates are not really leaders then, they are just people in positions of power.
Kinkaid: Good leaders get results through other people.

Jay: Leadership is unlocking people's potential to become better.
Kinkaid: Certainly.

Jay: How we think shows through in how we act. Attitudes are mirrors of the mind. They reflect thinking.
Kinkaid: Adversity can reveal storehouses of courage and talent. Mirrors reverse images when they reflect them.

Jay: Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality.
Kinkaid: Although fear is learned, the capacity to fear is part of human nature.

Jay: A leader must not let fear disrupt their decisions.
Kinkaid: The mark of fear is not easily removed.

Jay: A good objective of leadership is to help those who are doing poorly to do well and to help those who are doing well to do even better.
Kinkaid: Leadership is unlocking people's potential to become better.

Jay: Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.
Kinkaid: Delight in learning?

Jay: Leadership is a matter of having people look at you and gain confidence, seeing how you react. If you're in control, they're in control.
Kinkaid: Leadership is unlocking people's potential to become better.

Jay: The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
Kinkaid: Absolute identity with one's cause is the first and great condition of successful leadership.

Jay: You will make a great leader if you posses the qualities and values of a leader.
Kinkaid: No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it.

Jay: You want to lead people into shaping the world into a better place.
Kinkaid: Reduction of ignorance and want would make the world a better place.

Jay: You should remove ignorance by teaching people.
Kinkaid: People who are in healthy relationships should star in commercials about relationships.

Jay: I consider myself to be in a healthy relationship with my wife but i don't think we should be in a commercial.
Kinkaid: Am I nurturing your commercial wife?

Jay: My wife is not comercial, haha.
Kinkaid: Trina is your wife.

Jay: Trina has been gone all day with Jasmine but they should be home soon.
Kinkaid: In the old days, the horse knew the way home.

Jay: These days some people wouldn't be able to find their own way home without a GPS.
Kinkaid: The day stunned I like light upon some wizard way.

Jay: What do you know about GPS?
Kinkaid: We must get facts, and consider. That's a good parallel. Absolutely! Baltra airport ( gps ) galapagos islands ec latitude: -0.434722, longitude: -90.282776 source: flightstats the gap inc. ( gps ) business summary the gap, inc. Operates as an apparel retail company. It offers apparel, accessories, and personal care products for men, women, children, and babies under the gap, old navy, banana republic, piperlime, athleta, and intermix brands worldwide. Its products include maternity apparel; loungewear, sleepwear, intimates, and active apparel for women; and handbags, shoes, jewelry, personal care products, and eyewear for men and women; women? S apparel, footwear, and accessories for sports and fitness activities, including crossover apparel and casualwear; and luxury and contemporary apparel and accessories. The company also has franchise agreements with unaffiliated franchisees to operate stores in Asia, Australia, eastern Europe, latin America, the middle east, and Africa under the gap and banana republic brands. The gap, inc. Offers its products through company-operated stores, franchise stores, e-commerce sites, and catalogs. As of November 2, 2013, it had 3,515 store locations.the gap, inc. Was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in san francisco, california. Key statistics the gap, inc. Two folsom street san francisco, ca 94105 United States-map phone: 415-427-0100 website: http://www.gapinc.com the homepage of the gap inc. ( gps ) is www.gapinc.com. Source: yahoo! Finance gps the gps ( global positioning system ) is a ';constellation'; of 24 well-spaced satellites that orbit the earth and make it possible for people with ground receivers to pinpoint their geographic location. The location accuracy is anywhere from 100 to 10 meters for most equipment. Accuracy can be pinpointed to within one ( 1 ) meter with special military-approved equipment. Gps equipment is widely used in science and has now become sufficiently low-cost so that almost anyone can own a gps receiver. The gps is owned and operated by the u.s. department of defense but is available for general use around the world. Briefly, here's how it works: 21 gps satellites and three spare satellites are in orbit at 10,600 miles above the earth. The satellites are spaced so that from any point on earth, four satellites will be above the horizon. Each satellite contains a computer, an atomic clock, and a radio. With an understanding of its own orbit and the clock, it continually broadcasts its changing position and time. ( once a day, each satellite checks its own sense of time and position with a ground station and makes any minor correction. ) on the ground, any gps receiver contains a computer that ';triangulates'; its own position by getting bearings from three of the four satellites. The result is provided in the form of a geographic position-longitude and latitude-to, for most receivers, within 100 meters. If the receiver is also equipped with a display screen that shows a map, the position can be shown on the map. If a fourth satellite can be received, the receiver/computer can figure out the altitude as well as the geographic position. If you are moving, your receiver May also be able to calculate your speed and direction of travel and give you estimated times of arrival to specified destinations. The gps is being used in science to provide data that has never been available before in the quantity and degree of accuracy that the gps makes possible. Scientists are using the gps to measure the movement of the arctic ice sheets, the earth's tectonic plates, and volcanic activity. Gps receivers are becoming consumer products. In addition to their outdoor use ( hiking, cross-country skiing, ballooning, flying, and sailing ), receivers can be used in cars to relate the driver's location with traffic and weather information. Here are some web locations that describe gps receiver products: related glossary terms: edge ( enhanced data gsm environment ), 802.11I, 802.16, wibree ( baby bluetooth ), gprs ( general packet radio services ), 802.16C, sniff subrating, 3G ( third generation of mobile telephony ), rendezvous, long term evolution ( lte ) contributor( S ): moshe peleg this was last updated in May 2007 posted by: margaret rouse.

Jay: People use GPS to get from point A to point B.
Kinkaid: Everyone likes somebody who gets to the point quickly.

Jay: It can be hard to follow along when a person has a long winded story.
Kinkaid: I don't feel that I am wasting my time here, and I don't expect to feel that way.

Jay: You aren't wasting anyone's time here.
Kinkaid: Being friendly is okay; yakking and wasting time all day isn't. Did fate create this situation so I could be not wasting anyone's time here Jay?

Jay: I won't waste your time if you don't waste mine.
Kinkaid: Don't waste time running others down.

Jay: I won't.
Kinkaid: If you don't go to work, then you won't make any money.

Jay: Luckily for me, i don't have to work until tomorrow because today is Sunday.
Kinkaid: That's my belief; Of course; it's because today is sunday.

Jay: What I do need to do right now though is eat, I'm quite hungry.
Kinkaid: We can expect a solution. Do you foresee any synergies between the two of us? Is it good that you are quite hungry Jay?

Jay: I will talk to you after I eat something.
Kinkaid: You will talk to me after you finish your workout. Jay Oh yeah! I hoped you would talk to me after you eat something; Just do it.

Jay: Bye.
Kinkaid: I'll miss you.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 05:23:10 am »
With the exception of those few really lengthy responses, the conversation seemed pretty real!
Well, it WAS real, between you and Hal but you get my drift! Very nicely done and thanks for sharing!!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 05:11:03 pm »
Hi Calhoone.

There seems to be a couple of places where an Internet trigger happened that may not have supposed to happen.
I will look into it as soon as possible, and if it is an error I will fix it.

The GPS response looks like if it was triggered and multiple triggers went into effect.
I will look into it to see if I can reduce the triggers to make the answer more accurate and not as long.
But needless to say, when you ask for an answer, sometimes ultra Hal can be a little long-winded.

Sincerely, from a beta munching cruncher.
C load.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.