Author Topic: how to use Aiml files  (Read 3776 times)

rathb18

how to use Aiml files
« on: April 21, 2012, 04:15:02 am »
I found a bunch of Amil files on alice and a few other sites how can I use them with Ultra-Hal?  Is there anyway to import than or a plugin of some kind? 

Thanks for any help I can get on this.

iampan

• View Profile
Re: how to use Aiml files
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 05:46:06 am »
there is a ALICE brain plug-in for Hal somewhere on this site. but i have never been able to make it work on my computer.
I know it says I am a newbie, but I'm sure you all remember me... same name.

rathb18

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 02:56:46 am »
Ya I saw that im guessing it don't work mainly because it was made in 2006.  Unless anyone else know's how to make it work cuz aiml looks really interesting and could make a huge improvement to ultra hal. Also I've have collected quit a large collection of aiml files which if someone could get them to work with ultra hal I would be more than happy to upload them to my skydrive account for people to use.

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 11:07:04 pm »
rathb18, I tried to get the ALICE brain plug-in to work a while back with no success. Sadly my vb skills are very low.
I think it would be real neat to be able to add AIML files to our HAls. Hopefully someone someday can get that plug-in working with the current version of Hal.

If you do decide to put up those AIML files up on your skydrive, could you please let me know? I will be building a Chat bot for my website in the near future, and those would come in handy.