dupa

Author Topic: UltraHal Update  (Read 12124 times)

iampan

• View Profile
Re: UltraHal Update
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2012, 01:21:16 pm »
that sounds awesome then, thanks.
I know it says I am a newbie, but I'm sure you all remember me... same name.

castonguayh

• View Profile
    • http://www.nashua.edu/castonguayh
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2012, 05:47:05 pm »
Hello, I have been a user of health for years in my classroom. However I have been off before and away from how for three years. This has caused me to lose touch as to the state of development of Hal. I was wondering if someone could inform me as to whether there have been any updates modifications or character enhancements over the last three years.

Howell has been a wonderful asset in my classroom and I'm interested in its current status. ??? :)
HANK

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2012, 07:23:02 pm »
castonguayh a lot of enhancements have been made over the past 3 years, ranging from, GII skins, Characters, and Plug-ins. A few updates for the core of the program have been made by Zabaware as well.

Mr.  Medeksza will a windows 8 Ultra Hal app be built as well?

Frosty Greenacre

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2012, 05:51:45 pm »
I know I've been quiet for quite some time (once again) but I do check in every so often waiting for an updated version of the HAL brain that I'd look forward to using. Seeing the (estimated) release date of the end of this year is very exciting news indeed!

Keep up the work Mr M! I look forward to seeing what you come up with!  ;D

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2012, 06:56:07 pm »
Agreed Frosty...we're all patiently waiting. "Tis getting a bit nippy outside...bout time for you to do your thing? Heh!! (small winter joke).... ;D ;)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

castonguayh

• View Profile
    • http://www.nashua.edu/castonguayh
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2012, 09:24:59 pm »
I have been using Hal in my classroom for a number of years now, and look forward to the new possibilities. Here is my question: I have significant data entered into Hal regarding basics of physical science. Will there be a way to incorporate this past information into a new brain? Another question I have is, will we be able to filter somehow the information coming from online. You can imagine being a teacher using Hal in the classroom that this might be a significant concern! LOL I can just hear the parents now, "YOUR COMPUTER SAID WHAT?"
HANK