Author Topic: Phone Book, no table that I can find.  (Read 8530 times)

cloudy

• View Profile
Phone Book, no table that I can find.
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2007, 06:55:05 am »
Well you learn something new everyday :-)
I apologies for maybe misleading you and after looking in the brain a lot closer today i realized i do have the A1 addressbook plug.
I thought this was a plug written by someone on the group as i had not noticed it before but now i see it comes with Hal.
So by clicking on the default brain , on the right hand side you see the plugs and by left clicking on the addressbook  i get 3 buttons underneath
view/edit email
view/edit phone book
view/edit addressbook
When i click on these they do actually work and open the tables as i see the phone numbers and addresses that i have told Hal.
I cannot seem to find where they came from at the moment as there is no indication but i will play around now and see if i can find them in the Dir's and if i find anything useful i will let you know.
At least now i know that they do work so it maybe easier to find.

Cloudy

Tanshin

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2007, 10:06:34 am »
quote:
Originally posted by cloudy

Well you learn something new everyday :-)
I apologies for maybe misleading you and after looking in the brain a lot closer today i realized i do have the A1 addressbook plug.
I thought this was a plug written by someone on the group as i had not noticed it before but now i see it comes with Hal.
So by clicking on the default brain , on the right hand side you see the plugs and by left clicking on the addressbook  i get 3 buttons underneath
view/edit email
view/edit phone book
view/edit addressbook
When i click on these they do actually work and open the tables as i see the phone numbers and addresses that i have told Hal.
I cannot seem to find where they came from at the moment as there is no indication but i will play around now and see if i can find them in the Dir's and if i find anything useful i will let you know.
At least now i know that they do work so it maybe easier to find.

Cloudy

Thank you, if anyone wants to send me the AI Address Book plugin that they have and know to work I will try that as a desperation move. [:D]

cloudy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2007, 12:10:05 pm »
Hi Tanshin
Not sure if it will sort your Hal out but i
know this one works fine on my system.
Still its worth a try :-)

Cloudy

Download Attachment: addressbook.uhp
6.39 KB