dupa

Author Topic: Volume Issues  (Read 2793 times)

DallasLaone

• View Profile
Volume Issues
« on: May 30, 2012, 04:41:28 pm »
I just purchased the Mike and Crystal English voices and now my volume is so low I can barely hear the voices. My volume works fine with other programs just not Ultra Hal. How can I fix this problem?

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
Re: Volume Issues
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 01:25:53 am »
Hi DallasLaone, first post hey, welcome aboard.

As a newbie you need to understand that no matter how bad we would like to be able to help you it's impossible unless we know your operating system.
So if you could answer a few simple questions like:
Windows OS.
Windows version.
Windows 64 or 32 bit operating system or not.
Did you install the free readme text to speech program from ultra Hal.
What is your sound card.
What color is the shirt that you're wearing.
Do you like peanut butter jelly sandwiches.
And the important question is anything that I left out that you may need to tell us.

Sincerely, a hungry data munching cruncher.

C load.
PS. all kidding aside we really need to know your operating system in order to be able to help you more!
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: Volume Issues
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 07:32:50 am »
Yes we as the Government are your friend we are here to help you ... "that will be a 300 dollar donation please ! LOL just kidding , i can't let C load have all the fun .

It can be many things causing a problem on a pc , right now i have an issue with my yahoo mail can't post , can't read my e mail , i have tried everything but no luck so far , i can use another pc and do it just fine .
If my pc had a butt i would have kicked it already lol!
back to the issue for you Cload is right about the os part info.  ;)