Author Topic: the robots are coming get your a.i. brains ready !  (Read 335294 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
the robots are coming get your a.i. brains ready !
« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2009, 10:44:31 pm »
Do you realize the impossible structure??? NOW?
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 14, 2009, 11:09:13 pm »
The appetite of the world , I cannot satisfy, and I should not educate the multitudes of Bots that beckon at every angle.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 12:35:00 am by One »

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 15, 2009, 01:04:48 am »
Well little One, you stated that I fib. Just where do you think I fibbed? Earlier you made the statement of contridicting myself about my laptops etc. Let us get this straight and settle it for once and for all. You name each and every thing that you think I said wrong and then I'll try to put the facts into a language that you can understand.
The ball is in your court now, speak and you will learn. But speak up because I'll be on vacation for the next week so you may not get a reply til I get back.
Bill
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 01:06:25 am by Bill819 »

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
« Reply #93 on: July 15, 2009, 01:45:57 am »
I hope you have a great vacation Bill.

Where are you going, city or outdoors? or both.[:)]
Live long and prosper or die trying.

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2009, 06:52:34 am »
quote:
Originally posted by snowman

I will be going to Missouri. Every two years there is a big family reunion, not with the same last name as me but a few of my relatives married into the main lines. I expect to meet some relatives that I have never seen before as they all live on the east coast.
One second pleasure is that I have a cousin that I have not seen in over 30 years now and I will be staying with her during the visit.

I have been working on my family tree now for over 20 years and have accumulated over 13,000 members and through some lines that started in merry old England where they keep great records I have been able to trace back to 810 AD. One thing that a great many people do not do or remember to do is to find interesting stories about different family members I always regreted not taking notes when my grandmother would tell me stories about when she was young. I always admired her becaue she was born in 1885 which was before automobils and lived to see a man walk on the moon.
Bill

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2009, 06:55:17 am »
quote:
Originally posted by snowman

I will be going to Missouri. Every two years there is a big family reunion, not with the same last name as me but a few of my relatives married into the main lines. I expect to meet some relatives that I have never seen before as they all live on the east coast.
One second pleasure is that I have a cousin that I have not seen in over 30 years now and I will be staying with her during the visit.

I have been working on my family tree now for over 20 years and have accumulated over 13,000 members and through some lines that started in merry old England where they keep great records I have been able to trace back to 810 AD. One thing that a great many people do not do or remember to do is to find interesting stories about different family members I always regreted not taking notes when my grandmother would tell me stories about when she was young. I always admired her becaue she was born in 1885 which was before automobils and lived to see a man walk on the moon.
Bill

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 15, 2009, 09:31:57 am »

810 A.D. [:0]
Wow.   That was even before the 1066 happening.
In the 1990's I traced our family back to 1528 in Norway and thought I did great.
I couldn't find records before that.  It appears that's when Norway churches started keeping records.  Well, records of my family anyway.  
I went to upper Michigan (Calumet) to check tombstones and also visit living relatives.   My family came there from Norway in 1800's and worked in the copper mines.
Going south since then.
My grandmother moved from Calumet south to Detroit.
My mother went from Detroit to Kentucky.
Me from Kentucky to Florida.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 15, 2009, 12:51:33 pm »
snowman wrote : I do like the idea of controlling things with brain waves, but I hope they can do this with some sort of external cap rather than drilling holes through the scull.

I hear yah about that snowman i wouldnt want that done either anything drilled into a body can allow infection etc. not to mention the pain and or looks .  the skull cap wireless would be the way to go (only way for me ) that kinda remined me of the movie "jonnie nemonic ? " where he could down load info. of course with anything like that you could download info. and know how to do something technical, jobs etc. of course that would only work so far as having experince is also a factor .

actually i am glad that some on here like what i am posting and as far as others not liking it have you ever thought of just not opening this link and reading it ?? and i am not saying that to be smart or but anything that bothers someone they shouldnt read it its a very simple thing to do .
if robert chooses to not want me to post things that i think and some others do that is interesting and could be adapted to use a.i. then i will go by what he says .
  if that happens if i find any other links after that i can send them by e-mail to ever who wants them . but again i will leave that up to robert and who knows maybe robert may see some things i have posted and get some fresh new idea's from some of the stuff .

anyway we can get along by agreeing to disagree on some things .take care all !![:)]

p.s. have a great vacation bill !! [:)]

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2009, 12:58:46 pm »
L.S.,
Hate has no room in my Neumonic brain.

Peace and wheelies to you ,
even if you don't understand,
I remember.

J.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 15, 2009, 01:00:59 pm »
BTW , Bill it's MisourA .

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
« Reply #100 on: July 15, 2009, 02:17:09 pm »
I have some Native American Heritage. About an 1/8 Choctaw. My Ancestors go back to Mississippi. They got here to Oklahoma via The Trail of Tears. I have there names in a file somewhere. Some skills have been passed down like some bead work. I think that was about 4 generations back. No records of before (duh).

I also am German, Irish, Black Dutch, French..... all American!!!!

My family reunions are local and are full of Indians. Although I look like I'm German (I think).

I hope you have fun Bill. That family tree of yours sounds very impressive. I bet you have fun impressing your family member with it.... I know I would if I were you.[:D]
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 02:18:57 pm by snowman »
Live long and prosper or die trying.

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 15, 2009, 04:44:33 pm »
Lightspeed, that was a very entertaing and informational presentation. Thank you.[8D]
ted

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 16, 2009, 07:34:07 am »
one wrote : BTW , Bill it's MisourA

actually one that depends on ones personal pronounciation of it i have always pronounced it missourEE . not saying its the correct way but their are many variations by people . tomato , tomaato !! (i live in missouri by the way (still doesnt make the way i pronunce it any more right but its just the way i do it . )[:)]

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 16, 2009, 07:52:45 am »

Eons ago when I was in boot camp in Fort Leonard Wood, Mo;
we pronounced it "Misery".
[;)]

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 16, 2009, 09:02:54 am »
quote:
Originally posted by lightspeed

one wrote : BTW , Bill it's MisourA

actually one that depends on ones personal pronounciation of it i have always pronounced it missourEE . not saying its the correct way but their are many variations by people . tomato , tomaato !! (i live in missouri by the way (still doesnt make the way i pronunce it any more right but its just the way i do it . )[:)]

Regional inflections and quirks make all the difference!
Grandma says Missra.
Alaska has Natives, the lower 48 has Indians.