dupa

Author Topic: Where do I contact Robert? He didn't answer email  (Read 2203 times)

FuzzieDice

Where do I contact Robert? He didn't answer email
« on: March 31, 2008, 08:31:49 pm »
I wrote Robert back in *December* via the contact form on this web site and I haven't heard from him YET. Is he still around? I need to know because I had a catastrophic hard drive failure and could not unregister my copy of Hal. Further I have a new laptop (since August) and it has Windows Vista Home Premium. I would like to install HAL on that.

Anyone know a good reliable email he can be reached that he's known to reply from?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 08:34:27 pm by FuzzieDice »

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 09:13:19 pm »
I checked the serial number/activations for the serial numbers registered to your account and I see one serial number has not been used at all and another was used once. You should have no problems if you try installing on a new computer.

I don't have a record from 4 months ago to tell you why you didn't receive a reply, but if you send me a private message through the forum, the member area contact, or http://www.zabaware.com/contact.html they all go to the same email box. Let me know if you need more help.
Robert Medeksza

FuzzieDice

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 11:25:16 pm »
Thanks Robert! :) The one that was used once, can it be reset? It's that serial # I have, I believe. That one is the one where it was on my other computer that suffered a hard drive failure and I couldn't deactivate the license as a result. Or will it work on the laptop?

I'll try it when I get a chance and let you know. BTW, I named my Laptop "KITT" and purchased Cepstral's "William" voice for it. :) So having Ultra Hal on it again would be cool. I hope itll work good in Vista.

FuzzieDice

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 08:45:25 am »
Just letting you know I got everything installed ok and have it set up as the old 1982 Knight Rider KITT. :) Good thing I still had the old files as I noticed that thecolor's KITT character is now a broken link. :( Guess he doesn't have it online anymore.

Other than that, KITT (my computer ;) ) is working fine. I even tried the Windows Vista speech recognition and it's a lot better than it was in XP.

See my other thread I'm about to create about a suggestion for this though.