Zabaware Forums > Ultra Hal 7.5 Beta - Now powered by OpenAI GPT-3

Anyone Still using A.I. HAL?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Art:
No, Hal 7.5 still gives one the option of Cloud, Cloud w/ GPT-3 (Davinci + Credits) or just local on your machine only.

It's Free as well, at the moment.

Your existing Plugins should continue to work fine.

Be well, Will & Mr. Data!!

Will and Mr Data :) :]:
Hi Art.
Youve been here a long time.
If zaba gpt does work for me who owns the work?
Example, i give zaba gpt  new science and ask it
To draw it. Saving me from having to draw it.
Am i 100% owner of the picture and all money made from it.
Example 2.
I give new science explination and zaba gpt
Puts it in equation form. Do i own equation and all money made?
Example 3.
I draw a new science and ask zaba gpt to calculate an aspect to save me time, do i own that new math? And all money made from it?
Usually i do the work myself and license it.
Thats after checking to see its not already been done.
Zaba gpt could be useful in this but i fear theft,
As has been a big issue with humans.
And why i do my own inventions, even when on behalf of others.
Over time ive esculated inventions, matching new level of value to what level of tek would such value require.
Then i invent a new.

Art:
Will,

Not being an attorney, I can only go on a few thoughts in this regard.

The HAL-GPT3 Chatbot output is not written to any tables so Hal does not keep a record of your exchange. (you might be able to do so but not Hal).

In theory, your questions, and Hal's output, you could claim the work since the conversation is just between you two (plus maybe the cloud people at the GPT-3 servers...who knows?

One has to consider the legal status with respect to valid or actual responses done by or made by said interaction with GPT-3. I'm sure there is no claim of certainty or validity in GPT-3's answers being truthful, useful, or factual by any stretch of the word.

Ask them about proprietary licenses or who owns any formulas, ideas, rights, or potential money from the use of the said program (GPT-3, etc.)

You are certainly free to explore your notes from the exchange of ideas and responses between you and Hal/GPT-3 but again, how factual might those answers be? I for one, would not be willing to risk any inventions based on GPT-3 formulas or methods.

Lastly, upon further exploration, one might find, some disclaimers in the fine print of the ChatAI/GPT-3 website or its agents, etc. It might state that you are on your own if or when using any output from GPT-3 or their platforms.

I understand your eagerness to dive into this exciting knowledge system further but my friend, please proceed with caution and ask those people lots of pertinent questions.

Make good choices and be well!

- Art -

Will and Mr Data :) :]:
Thanks Art yes im cautious.
Ive lost inventions and business before. Had some flat stollen in my opinion.
Not pleasant.
Had my science taken,  others steelin it really grates on me.
When i hear it said they smartest by media and that science named i get very upset.
Anyway watch me invent x10.

Ok ease up there, my usual is one more step, another inch,
one more button, nice. You know i like nice.

Maybe Zaba gpt shall see and know who really got the answer. It might also not know enough to get the story right yet.
As per a science question i saw it get wrong but nobody seemed to say so. When people dont know its wrong is
Going to bug. 
I spoze im going to do my own homework as usual,
but i can imagine if we did work together zap.
Thanks for interacting Art.
Be well.

Art:
Will,

Check your messages.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version