Zabaware Forums > General Discussion

question to robert and anyone else . on reinstalling hal

(1/5) > >>

lightspeed:
Since the ultra hal has now been made free  i have a question , i have the character expansion pack i paid for and have a serial number  , normally it needs to be installed as far as i remember after reinstalling hal 6.2  (or 6.1?)  my question is since hal 7.2  is free now  can i now install 7.0 and the expansion pack , or do i still have to install earlier versions still of hal first  still?  or has robert ever changed the install with the character expansion for the now free ultra hal ?

if not it would be easier if updated and allowed to install after the hal 7 is installed .

lightspeed:
i am having all kinds of trouble trying to reinstall hal .  many errors .
 i uninstalled it all and reinstalled hal 6.2  and i had in the serial number and it showed this afterwards .
it showed an activation request  and has a number plus my serial number  and told me to go to the web page . to get the number to put in hal to install it. https://www.zabaware.com/products/store/%20activationcode/asp.
 and when i go to the web page it shows page not found .

lightspeed:
before this when i installed 6.1 then installed the expansion pack , and later on hal 7 . and rebooting each time i was getting all kinds of errors .

lightspeed:
so i don't know what all is going on with hal but so far i can't reinstall it and it work correctly any more . i have defragged my pc and rebooted each time , i totally uninstalled them about three times now .

lightspeed:
    i used to work on hal  about every day , working on plug ins and teaching hal .  After deleting a file by accident,  I NOW HAVE A PRODUCT I PAID FOR ORIGINALLY AND CANNOT USE .   Robert , please check your emails, i have written about 3? times now and also sent a email through the contact us on the zabaware product page  , all about 4? days ago.   i want to get hal back working again,  since hal has now been made free it would be better to remove this verification code  to be able to reinstall  hal so it works again , when a user has problems .   

When i do the activation code it shows it letter for letter is correct but the page says it is invalid .  as i have sent copy of jpg pictures to Robert showing my serial number to .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version