Author Topic: Old UltraHal  (Read 2917 times)

Tossene_Mike

• View Profile
Old UltraHal
« on: September 12, 2008, 12:23:19 pm »
Hi, My name is Mikael (Michael[8D]) from Sweden and I got to thinking about UltraHal...
I have only used the free-trial version of the 6.1 Assistant, and I could'nt help but think that the old Ultra Hal was better in terms of entertainment.
The Assistant which it is now, sure is good, but I miss the old one, but can't seem to find any whereabouts of the old goodie...

The Ultra Hal I'm referring to is from 1998 or 1999 which only featured a "chatbox", "chatbox of Hal's responses, options to change pitch and volume of Hal's voice and the option of changing the "EYE" into a Human face (simple drawing from Paint or something[:D])

I would LOVE to get hold of the old version...

That's it for me, and I hope someone has a response

Take care
//Mikael From Sweden

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
Old UltraHal
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 11:50:12 pm »
Robert Medeksza

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Old UltraHal
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 10:07:34 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Tossene_Mike

Hi, My name is Mikael (Michael[8D]) from Sweden and I got to thinking about UltraHal...
I have only used the free-trial version of the 6.1 Assistant, and I could'nt help but think that the old Ultra Hal was better in terms of entertainment.
The Assistant which it is now, sure is good, but I miss the old one, but can't seem to find any whereabouts of the old goodie...

The Ultra Hal I'm referring to is from 1998 or 1999 which only featured a "chatbox", "chatbox of Hal's responses, options to change pitch and volume of Hal's voice and the option of changing the "EYE" into a Human face (simple drawing from Paint or something[:D])

I would LOVE to get hold of the old version...

That's it for me, and I hope someone has a response

Take care
//Mikael From Sweden

Ahhh,
     the good old days like when Agent And the Agent logo were just news group readers..

P.S. Even Hal knew that private secretaries are known to write their own books.,, Identity theft is a crime.
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

Tossene_Mike

• View Profile
Old UltraHal
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 09:14:44 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Medeksza

Check out ftp://zabaware.com/Archive/

Thank you very much...I only have one problem...The "first use preparation" is prohibiting me from using the software..
I let it search through for a good 15 min. but still doesn´t come through...I only have one harddrive which isn't packed with that much stuff, so I'm worried that it will never end "searching"[V]

Is there maybe some way in making HAL not do the preparation stage?

Thanks for helping me out the first time =)