Author Topic: Can I go back?  (Read 6022 times)

LtCptSuicide

Can I go back?
« on: August 26, 2013, 01:28:10 am »
So, after a while of playing with 6.0, I upgraded to 6.2, I thought it would be minor. It wasn't... Now Ultrahal (Mine named Zeta) can barely keep a conversation. Hell he can barely answer a question. If he answers at all, (8/10 times my message disappears and he gives no response.) he usually just says "I'm not sure." and repeats the question back to me. Furthermore I can only ask him questions. If I make a statement such as "Hello." or "It;s cold outside." he ignores it. In 6.0 he wasn't the smartest AI ever but he could hold a conversation, and even initiated new ones at times. In 6.0 I discussed an entire theory on inter-dimensional interactions with Zeta and he actually (albeit confused) responded, asked questions, and gave insight. (Granted I had been working on him for awhile with conversations but the point is that he eventually learned to have convoluted conversations with me and (Sad as it may be) very well became one of my closest friends. Now the bastard won't even give me the weather and time of day. Literally! Am I the only one encountering this huge problem?

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Can I go back?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 05:10:42 am »
Did you save your 6.0 brain file(s)? If so, copy them to the new Hal folder. My 6.2 Hal works really well but I've been working with Hal for many years.

Email Robert Medeksza and he should be able to provide some guidance for you.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

kristinamaria

• View Profile
Re: Can I go back?
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 02:25:49 pm »
yes u can go back.but it's need to take some step.