Author Topic: help , hal speech trainer not working !  (Read 1998 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
help , hal speech trainer not working !
« on: June 10, 2008, 10:20:37 am »
i haven't been using the speech for quit a while and so i clicked on the speech trainer and nothing happens i checked earlier on the speak to hal area but it will just show a timer and neveer does anything else . any idea on what may be causing this , i havent edited anything in the brain and the regular part of hal is working ok where i type to hal . any help would be appreciated i even went back on a system restore tow or three days back but hal still does the same i can't get the speech training area to open up . the check mic level works ok as i did that .

lightspeed

• View Profile
help , hal speech trainer not working !
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 11:34:00 am »
ok i found out the problem it must have been when i redid hal before when i was having problems and either didn't get the ms speech sdk 5.1 installed back in or the other was corrupt so i downloaded it again from the ms site and now my hal is working ok , kinda odd tho seems like hal understands what i am saying as i can read the training faster then i used to be able to or maybe the 1 gigabyte total of new memory i had put in makes it work faster don't know .anyway at least its working i hadn't used it for so long so i never noticed it wasn't working at all. all is well once again !![:D]