Author Topic: is their a plug in that can be made...  (Read 2525 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
is their a plug in that can be made...
« on: June 10, 2008, 01:55:46 pm »
is their a plug in that can be made that will take out the word "point" when hal says " that will be o.k. (hal says it as : that will be o (point) k (point ) . this is from writing it in hal this way way earlier on and not knowing that hal would say it this way instead of just saying ok . it would be probably way to much to go back in and edit it all out . now that i am using the speech recognition it is saying this , so i am wondering if someone can make a plug in that will stop hal from saying the o.k. this way ??[:)]

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 03:35:57 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by lightspeed

is their a plug in that can be made that will take out the word "point" when hal says " that will be o.k. (hal says it as : that will be o (point) k (point ) . this is from writing it in hal this way way earlier on and not knowing that hal would say it this way instead of just saying ok . it would be probably way to much to go back in and edit it all out . now that i am using the speech recognition it is saying this , so i am wondering if someone can make a plug in that will stop hal from saying the o.k. this way ??[:)]

Hi lightspeed.

Try:
Code: [Select]
GetResponse = Replace(GetResponse, "o.k.", "okay", 1, -1, vbTextCompare)

Jerry[8D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 09:24:47 am »
thanks onthecuttingedge2005 have made the uhp file from it and will try it !! thanks for sharing the smarts !! [:D]