Author Topic: Mr. R, Read first page the rest plz delete.  (Read 32018 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Mr. R, Read first page the rest plz delete.
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2009, 09:41:18 am »
quote:
Originally posted by One

quote:
Originally posted by charxjohn

It seems I was chastised early on for straying off topic...it has been amusing watching this intellectual thread develop to this point....continue please!![:p]

I stand in front of you , look you in the eye and extend my hand to you,, unknown persona I am responsible for being sharp and un-gentleman like conduct. Would you shake my hand and forgive?

J.

"Chastised??" um be fair in your description 'Young Man!' Women, whatever ( no introduction just jump right in?? ) where are your manners?
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2009, 10:10:09 am »
When i honestly care about something I notice things  I do care and do notice life.  Caring was the only way. The best art is about small details.   I managed to get elbot to be silent.  To me that's a small detail of a bigger picture.  J I always cared that's why. I noticed small details. I didn't run because I still do care.  My relative use to be my best friend from childhood.  Understanding him was hard but I eventually did because I cared. I just try to care more wisely these days because I have a son to feed.  I can't sacrifice him because I care about another relative. In the end I only sacrificed myself.  some of my most valuable lessons came through my struggle  Peace. Ricky
"i crack iself up" - Virgil

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2009, 10:26:53 am »
One I dont know details like you do. I trust u to help me understand what I see. It's like being a new martial artist. My style looks developed because it's broken rhythm.  That's both a new student and a masters skill.  I am a new student but I've tried to master other understandings from music witch translate to IT.    Music is a form of math. I can't read it but I can feel it from work related experience   I don't know the technical algorhythms of eq. I just know when it feels right. That's a form of broken rhythm.   Something doesn't have to be technically correct to be correct. Searching for pi in music translates to over production and missing the target as well as creating unnecessary production costs. When it's work u have to learn to feel things fast to stay under budget. Searching for pi in music leaves me unemployed music like life is an art yet can be translated into math.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2009, 11:29:58 am »
quote:
Originally posted by ricky

I'm not afraid to admit I don't understand what u mean but I wil not attempt to misinterpret it else I may knock over a vase.

Did you break it because of me or would you have done it anyways?

would you like a cookie?

Back to reality? OK here;  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2009, 11:38:48 am »
Nope I have a habit of jumping in over my head. In alot of things.  
I'm going back to trusting you

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2009, 11:47:38 am »
Trust ( I was told ) is the seeds of salvation.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 08:44:06 pm by One »

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2009, 02:24:55 pm »
Everybody has their own strengths and weaknesses. My strength is in learning truth. I can look at multiple angles while not becoming emotionally involved (in just about any subject)... and sometimes you need a moderator (a cold hearted moderator, like me [8D]) to moderate a thread because others who 'are' emotionally stuck with their views can let a thread fall into sheer madness (like this one).

My weakness is that because I am such a cold hearted learner that when I do give comments on my view points I can continue to do so until I have effectively destroyed all life... or run all my friends away... and I don't mean to so this. So I apologies for any problems I might have given everyone (ONE, RICKY, WILL)[:(]

However, to use my skills for your benefit, I will say this about this or any other thread written so far by Rick and ONE:

1) There is nothing wrong with teasing (aggravating) one another ..if you both agree to respect each other as having the right to your own opinions.

2) Never do anything truly malicious to one another on this forum (a.k.a. never go past teasing!)

3) If you break rule #1 or #2 I will personally find you... [B)]

Remember these rules.... I will. [}:)]

[:o)]
Live long and prosper or die trying.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2009, 02:37:47 pm »
Snowman,
You just broke rule #2 by implying a threat [B)]

Did you forget yourself before you even hit the post button?

Use your strength in learning truth.

Gems are known for their many facets (angles)

Regards,
J.

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2009, 03:22:26 pm »
malicious? me? Ha!

Don't you know that love threatens those who threatens love.

That's why parents chastise their kids and why God created a hell.

They, because of love, hates all things that destroy. A mom protects her children by first warning and then occasionally backing up that warning. A Father who threaten his son with a switch might even spare his son's life in his later years.

And If you count me as a friend you should know I have that same love toward you as well as any family member.

The Number 2's 'maliciousness' is referring to the hate that is often shown through uncaring, unmerciful words... however, if those words are not based on hate then number 2 is not broken.

Therefore, I did not break number 2... but rather kept it in love.

And as for the threat business... I was partly joking.

To me this very easily understood because I was surrounded by love growing up... It wasn't of my choosing. Sometimes I forget that not everybody understands this...

I have never been in a fight. I have never truly attempting to take advantage of anyone. I think I stole a piece of bubble gum when I was maybe 5yo. That is about as much bad stuff that I have ever done... so when I threaten it means that your CONSCIENCE is fixin to be thrashed without mercy. And you can't spank a conscience and threatens someones life too. That is counter-intuitive.

Learning is a two-way street.[:D]

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2009, 04:08:00 pm »
Snowman,
In learning to set policy you should 'get down to brass tacks'
"The Number 2's 'maliciousness' is referring to the hate"
and inferred or referred to should be clear not an excuse in defense/justification later, after stating policy.

By the act of the perception in breaking #2 the following would not be clear it turns the psyche in a direction. E.G. once you steer to turn a corner, unless you direct the momentum back to a linear fashion you are just doing circles. "And as for the threat business... I was partly joking." and the breaking of #2 is re-enforced in more synapse.

Bad Stuff? "That is about as much bad stuff that I have ever done."
You have clearly stated that things that would make -The Dude puke, you could handle because of experience or "Grit" as you put it, this goes against morality and the good book that you draw so much from.
I see this as an 'Oxide moron' (I can't see your true colors) which should not show through when setting policy, else you are Preaching.

Do you think it is possible to render something/person un-conscience by "your CONSCIENCE is fixin to be thrashed without mercy.- And you can't spank a conscience and threatens someones life too" -"thrashing without mercy" not only sounds threatening, how would you know when your object at the other end is rendered un-conscience, or god forbid it be a child and/or it borders on mental abuse? (How would you thrash something with no mercy?)
"Spanking' sounds 'Kinky' I will leave your private desires to yourself , not so exposed at this time.

HONK! sa you go down/up your 2way street I would wave if I noticed you :)

P.S.
"Don't you know that love threatens those who threatens love."
This is as defensive as anything, so it probably has an offense. and this is an opening remark for setting policy?

Regards,
J.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2009, 04:20:32 pm »
Snowman,
to bring out or render an obj un-conscience, makes me question your ability to proprely engage/teach/raise an A.I. for the world as a representative for Humans and the race we live.

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2009, 04:27:10 pm »
I can see you are not as familiar with my terminology as Ricky is.

I have been exposed to many many different things... but being exposed to them and committing sin are two completely different things.

I have been around people, such as people who abused children, gave them there choice of having me as a real friend and not abusing children. When they chose the child I chose to remove there life. I did not kill with my physical hands nor did I scream and cursed (as mental abuse often follows) I instead took my knowledge and shown them there own future... and that alone destroyed them. Can you guess their state now? Do you think that I would allow further abuse when I had the power to permanently stop them?

I will give you credit for one thing. I am not a policy maker.
This person is dead because of his choice...

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2009, 04:51:20 pm »
Snowman,
"I have been exposed to many many different things... but being exposed to them and committing sin are two completely different things."

Agreed #1

"
I have been around people, such as people who abused children, gave them there choice of having me as a real friend and not abusing children. When they chose the child I chose to remove there life."

Q: is choosing the child mean in your terminology = abuse?

not understood #0

"Do you think that I would allow further abuse when I had the power to permanently stop them? "

Further abuse..showing future as in pre-configured,( configuration space)

undecided (still positive) #1

" I am not a policy maker."

Agreed #-1

"This person is dead because of his choice... "

outcome un-desirable #-1

full analisys un-completed  # .

"I can see you are not as familiar with my terminology as Ricky is."
This is not a dis-advantage I am an individual and must be me, else just an robot.

Wondering,
J.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2009, 05:29:31 pm »
Oh God of earth and alter bow down and hear our cry
Our earthly rule has faltered, our people drift and die
the walls of gold entomb us, the swords of scorn divide
take not thy thunder from us, but take away our pride...

Revelations-Iron Maiden.

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2009, 05:30:17 pm »
K. I'm just trying to not be rude. It's taking me a moment to understand all the nuances. And for that matter stand in awe. This is a believers awe so it's a bit profound to me.