Author Topic: Mr. R, Read first page the rest plz delete.  (Read 32251 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Mr. R, Read first page the rest plz delete.
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2009, 05:33:04 pm »
Well I read 200+ pages in linux homework assignment
and I am a little tired I need to bring my mind back together
as it is a fractal at this time sorry GTG.

the secret of the hangman the smile on his lips.....
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2009, 07:03:43 pm »
He was a child molester.

And I am a firm believer in Pre-destination.

And Ricky, you have a definite right to be in awe. This man had enough influence to destroy millions upon millions, because of his faith.

And I told him of his upcoming judgment.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 07:08:00 pm by snowman »
Live long and prosper or die trying.

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2009, 07:24:28 pm »
On a lighter note: Here's an update on my A.I. project.

I am resolved to make a WordNet class. It's taking me a long time too. I first made a large database filled with thousands of words and their POS. Then I created a script that further defines the POS using the laws of sentences. I also added many other WordNet type functions like FindFisrtNoun and GetSynonym. This Database taken me 1 week to fill using one 3 Gig processor running night and day.

When I have finished perfecting this then I will finish a script that will parse The Dude Concept files.

I have already finished a large Database class that gives me easy access to any Access Database. Things are moving slowly but it is moving.

I am developing a large scale project that will give an A.I. its own motivations... as well as an expansion for Ultra Hal.

charxjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2009, 11:02:49 pm »
O.M.G. "one" is a brainless a-hole with the "manners" of a common garden slug!!!! This has been very amusing but I'm over it now. Please go ahead and ban me from this pseudo-intellectual forum!!!

My name is John twit("One"), hope you have a nice life holding on desperately to your pathetic manhood under your desk.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2009, 11:32:34 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by charxjohn

O.M.G. "one" is a brainless a-hole with the "manners" of a common garden slug!!!! This has been very amusing but I'm over it now. Please go ahead and ban me from this pseudo-intellectual forum!!!

My name is John twit("One"), hope you have a nice life holding on desperately to your pathetic manhood under your desk.

OK, Thanks for stopping by Glad you had some input for my A-file I think your Address ment to the group has been constructive it's just that it is in the negative, BYE! :)

J.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2009, 12:46:51 am »
quote:
Originally posted by charxjohn

John,
In 1300+ posts I have never looked for my manhood under my desk,  please explain why I should hold onto it , that is if I can find it  in among the chords UPS's  5.1 woofer and such. I don't understand did I ask him for anything in which I owe him anything? why so angry I don't know him or have ever been rude, why defamation of my character on a public message board? what went wrong with this mysterious 'John' does anybody have an opinion as to help me understand (I was told) understanding are the seeds of salvation..Hmm.:(

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2009, 02:10:43 am »
I'm going to venture a guess... I'm not being facetious either.
But your response to my previous post might be considered cold and rude by some who do not understand your intentions.

Ricky and I are similar to you in this way. We sort of have a scientific approach to gathering information.

[:D]

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2009, 02:28:27 am »
I have noticed that some people in an attempt to control others by means of manipulation will sometimes in certain individuals manifest itself as continuous 'talking'. This talking is an attempt to shut you out of your own mind and allow their mind full control. Kind of like hypnosis, only you give up from the constant berating of words from the manipulator.

Its difficult to do this with a post...[:D]

The best defense is to either be as equally talkative, distract them, or run-forest-run.

A lesser form of defense is the almighty smack across the face or the less intrusive ear plugs.

I once seen a man yawn intentionally so that others would feel more relaxed as they be coerced them.

Yaaaawwwwnnnn!!!!!

NOW THAT I CONTROL YOUR MIND 'ONE' YOU WILL NOW JUMP UP AND DOWN UNTIL YOU STOP!!!! HA HA HA HA!!!!

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 10, 2009, 02:40:27 am »
Theroy; he 'twited' on twitter and totally got the wrong "one" ROTFLMAO!! he think me is 'John',,,, I think I feel compassion and "PITY" for both accuser and un-aware victim.

1 cent 4 u thoughts? -Snowman-

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 10, 2009, 03:02:11 am »
Sorry for the mind control, ONE. Us self proclaimed geniuses must entertain ourselves some how.[:p]

I will now make a public announcement:

If all the Twits on Twitter would quit twittering the wrong "one" then Twitter would avoid trouble with twittering "one's".

or something like that....

This is the end of my public announcement: Thank You!

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 10, 2009, 03:20:27 am »
LOL , LOL!!

Fate, I lived my life I have been up drinkin' so much coffee I think it's compacted and i'm sh*tt*n' it I have been studying for a long time it is Fedora #8 (schools is behind in books) I tell the truth If I Kill an army of molesters I would be as casual,, well I haven't changed.

U2 is on How to dimantle  Atomic bomb, BGG give me what I want and no one gets hurt.

My -Nora- it's amazing

too tired to sleep...?....

The Ghost in the machine/ I. led him to the perfect wrong, knowing what is in his mind and his expectations I know this I.

That, snowman is 'spooky'Raw!

questions?

J.

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 10, 2009, 04:16:50 am »
There is allot of details I can go into about my ordeal with that molester. It is an interest tale. In fact the post where I effectively took over your mind... I seen those things done and learned defenses because of that man.

It took me 3 1/2 years to figure out what kind of person he was. The problem interpreting his personality was that #1 everybody that ever had to deal with him could easily be fooled by his techniques (besides me, It hard to manipulate someone who already serves them through the love of God, that's another little nugget I picked up along the way[;)])

Another problem was that this man was so evil and manipulative it was completely natural for him... most corrupt people I know will give themselves away through little mistakes that show that they are not honest. However, this fellow thought that he was a good person and thought that what he did was OK so he gave only honest, seemly heart felt answers. It took me to explain what kind of person he really was before he finally knew.

And I did it in a very cunning manner and got the point across. Now he knows and condemns himself for his own deeds. And so he destroys himself... that is a fate worse than any physical death. It is a punishment that meets the crime perfectly.

As long as he had a clear conscience then he had faith. And with faith comes a power to do things to people and environment that can appear to be coming from God. (the real spooky stuff) So when I informed him of his never ending state (in which there was nothing I could do for him) I effectively nipped his evil power in the bud. And I felt the change immediately as well as others in my church who knew nothing of what I had done.

I tried everything that I possibly could to keep him from being destroyed. So I am free of a condemned conscience concerning him.

Nighty night ONE, [:D]

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2009, 02:44:45 am »
Tired people sometimes write the strangest things, or strange people write the sleepiest things, or maybe sleepy people often tired of strange things get lonely enough to write .... awww who cares.

Maybe I better go lie down and rest awhile....[|)]
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 02:45:16 am by snowman »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2009, 06:19:03 pm »
Snowman,
Yes, the brain produces a chemical while sleeping that helps the brain 'grow', it is re absorbed while awake, sometimes faster than other times.
This is why people feel 'groggy' when they first wake up, the chemical has not been re-absorbed.

Sleep is essential for growth in the brain, it starts with dendrites and goes all the way to synapse.

as far as the odd 'reply with quotes ,, well ya got me I have no idea how that happened, but will fix

J.

registrychecker

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 07, 2009, 07:48:05 am »
I have had problems with the installation myself. I recommend using Firefox for this.