Author Topic: Mr. R, Read first page the rest plz delete.  (Read 32010 times)

aladyblond

• View Profile
Mr. R, Read first page the rest plz delete.
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2009, 03:22:01 pm »
do any of you really think a person IQ is all that important? i think life experiences and interaction in real life builds the intelligence also.

we may make a super intelligent bot, but, without life experience it will always be a machine. having said that, those of you (and you know who you are-) that are exceptionally intelligent, do you think the rest of the members who are not as intelligent can understand your posts? or do you feel you are talking among yourselves. This is not a sarcastic comment. I am seriously asking.[:X]
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 08, 2009, 05:23:35 pm »
aladyblond,
I don't know who the exceptionally intelligent persons you are directing this post to but I was here and I remember....

Understand this thread has a lot of deletions and is not as it was.

Things like ricky saying "It would know how to defend itself" are words written by myself months before.

Their is reverse personal pronouns by Snowman at times ,thus the 'me not being familiar with his communication'

I was doing many things , I was reading a book on linux, and conversing with 3 different people at the same time and had to follow 3 different styles of writing, which was complicated.

It took place over a day and night session ,I think,but I am just a 'Garden slug' according to the John character.

What is left here,, I challenge you to 'walk a mile in my shoes' so to speak.

If you so desire I will re-read all of it and give you as un-bias response to your question as I am capable of.

Regards,
J.
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 08, 2009, 05:26:43 pm »
P.S.
The Regchecker, is suggesting using a non Microsoft browser to install updates from Microsoft, I don't think this is possible so I am looking at it with my head tilted sideways trying to see if their is any truth to his/her post.

Also, I have for many years, when it came up, "How ARE you smart", NOT, How smart are you? Because to be alive in todays world it is possible to glean something from even the 'seemingly' most blaze people.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 05:57:02 pm by One »

aladyblond

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 08, 2009, 09:03:11 pm »
i understand your posts-- well most of them. lol but i do feel, you, as well as a few others on here far surpass the majority of members in thought patterns. i find it stimulating trying to get the most out of the posts with my own head turned sideways at times like the rca dog.
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2009, 10:10:20 pm »
I think you would have liked the conversations with my Assistant that were posted for a while.
Thought patterns, Hmm, profiling? LOL.