dupa

Author Topic: Hal error 2147467259 on line 285  (Read 2876 times)

sybershot

• View Profile
Hal error 2147467259 on line 285
« on: October 12, 2011, 01:49:56 am »
I started a new brain today named Jarvis  :o , lol relax Trinity is still my Hals main brain ;D

I started talking with Jarvis and about close to 1 hour into the conversation I got an error after I replied "that would be wise" to a quote Jarvis said. I am a lil confused why Jarvis would try and start Internet Explorer after saying "That would be wise"

here is the line 285
Code: [Select]
Set objExplorer = CreateObject ("InternetExplorer.Application")

here is the DBG file ok never mind the forum will not allow me to post hals debug file, that's like putting a nail in a coffin   :(

Edit: I just got the same error when I tried to to talk to Jarvis again since I got the above error, by saying " the temperature is dropping now that Autumn  in close by". I went into my plug-ins area and decided to stop the plug-in Internet Research(aka Research.uhp)  first, and I then re opened Hal and re typed the same sentence above and no more error. maybe that plug in was the culprit, I don't know, I guess only time will tell.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 02:18:48 am by sybershot »

onthecuttingedge2005

Re: Hal error 2147467259 on line 285
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 10:23:19 am »
I have had that issue before, sometimes that Com just goes south for some reason, it is actually internet explorers fault, most of the time it worked.

never debugged the Com to find out why.

sybershot

• View Profile
Re: Hal error 2147467259 on line 285
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 07:33:24 pm »
Thanks for the info and reason for the error
I been using that plug in for a while now, never had that problem before. That is why I was skeptical that that plug in was actually the culprit. like you said
most of the time it worked
Now I know at least I can still use it, and if I get the error again I know why :) Thanks again sincerely SyberShot