Author Topic: VRfreewill & Mickey Mouse.  (Read 20275 times)

CyborgBob

• Any idea what I should put here?
    • View Profile
Re: VRfreewill & Mickey Mouse.
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2013, 12:14:03 pm »
No worries I got it updated and Testing it now. I am almost done with my research and will be teaching Hal soon. Once I get all this info into Hal. I will:
A. Post where you too can Download an updated WordNet. (update at your own will. I will not be held liable. but you will need it to teach Hal this set of info)
B. Post all the info I compiled for Hal, and I will try and remember to fix the order so all the info will program in without having to do any editing in Hals Brain. (Just remember small words learn in last.)
C. Post the chat I'm going to have with Hal when I am finished.

CyborgBob
“Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Nikola Tesla
“A Machine to End War” (Liberty, February, 1935)

CyborgBob

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2013, 06:59:48 pm »
Okay all seems working well With my Updated WordNet... SO FAR..... Here is the link if you want it.. http://wordnetcode.princeton.edu/2.1/WordNet-2.1.exe

Remember Save your old files first, and if you do update this I will not be held Liable.... It's not the easiest update. First extract the files somewhere then install WordNet. Find the updated files copy them, then just past them to Hals WordNet Folder.

1st These are the basics of all Organics Note: Did you know there is no Classification for Virus….. They stand alone….. Oh and this Area is Called Domain….  PS. There where a few words that the New WordNet Still didn't have so I had to Sub on a few of them. If you want to see the Right Domains just google them. 

Every         Is a
Prokaryote      Organic
Eukaryote       Organic
Eubacteria      Organic
Virus         Organic

At this point the Table is so small I just kept it all in the same group, but this part would be the next Area it’s Called Kingdoms..

Bacteria      Eubacteria
Microbe      Prokaryote
Chromista      Eukaryote
Plants         Eukaryote
Animals      Eukaryote
Fungi         Eukaryote
Protista      Eukaryote

Okay at this point Things started to get nuts…. Just like a real tree the taller it gets the more branches you have… As for Birds, Fish, and Insects… I just stopped right here. Two reasons First there are more then you could think of. Second I think All the sub families just make life harder for the user to chat with Hal. So I stop at Fish, Birds, and Insects right here…. So you can say Every Blue Jay is a bird. Every Bass is a fish. It just seemed to fit better… I will later put every insect is a bug I think… Also I did something close to that with Plants. Grouping; All Bushes together, All Flowers together, and so on and so forth. That being said I know the system for plants sucks and I’m open to ideas, and this was the best fit so far.

2nd
Protista      Red Algae
Protista      Dino Flagelates
Kelp         Chromista
Plankton      Chromista
Mushroom      Fungi
Mold         Fungi
Fungus         Fungi
Tree         Plant
Bushes         Plant
Grass         Plant
Flower         Plant
Moss         Plant
Fruit         Plant
Vegetable      Plant
Amphibian      Vertebrate
Bird         Vertebrate
Fish         Vertebrate
Invertebrate      Animal
Mollusk      Invertebrate
Insect         Invertebrate
Vertebrate      Animal
Mammal      Vertebrate
Reptile         Vertebrate

So this part will be to break the Animal Kingdom down some more…. Again I want to remind everyone that in order to make the flow better when talking to Hal. I will not be using all of the groups in the scientific Classifications, and Yes some Groups, Families, Orders, Suborders, and Superfamilies have been lumped together. If I wouldn’t have done it this way Hal would only be able to talk organics with a Biologist, and that’s no fun. Also Reptiles, Amphibians, and Mollusks are done here. I think most users would be able to talk about them with Hal without any issues.   

3rd
Canine         Mammal
Feline         Mammal
Bug         Insect
Snail         Mollusk
Slugs         Mollusk
Starfish      Mollusk****************** Fish (Needs to be Inputted first)
Octopus      Mollusk
Newt         Amphibian
Salamander      Amphibian
Frog         Amphibian
Toad         Amphibian
Snake         Reptile
Lizard         Reptile
Alligator      Reptile
Caiman      Reptile*************** MAN (Needs to be Inputted first)
Crocodile      Reptile
Tortoise      Reptile
Turtle         Reptile
Tuatara      Reptile
Human         Mammal
Canine         Mammal
Feline         Mammal
Rodent         Mammal
Marsupial      Mammal

This next part will be for Mammals and only Mammals. I think they make up most animals people think about and Talk about. They make up most of the pets we have, pest we deal with, and don’t forget we are Mammals too.

4th

Man      Human
woman      Human
Cat      Feline
Lion      Feline
Leopard   Feline
Tiger      Feline
Panther   Feline
Lynx      Feline
Puma      Feline
Jaguar      Feline
Cheetah   Feline
Bobcat      Feline
Dog      Canine
Wolves   Canine
Foxes      Canine
Jackals      Canine
Coyotes   Canine
Opossum   Marsupial
Kangaroo   Marsupial
Wallabies   Marsupial
Koala       Marsupial
Wombat   Marsupial
Bandicoot   Marsupial
Bilbies      Marsupial
Possum   Marsupial
Mouse      Rodent
Hamster   Rodent
Mole      Rodent
Rat      Rodent
Squirrel   Rodent
Beaver      Rodent
Groundhog   Rodent
Gerbil      Rodent
Chipmunk   Rodent
Seal      Mammal.
Whale      Mammal.
Dolphin   Mammal.
Sealion      Mammal.
Otters      Mammal.
Manatees   Mammal.*************** MAN (Needs to be Moved to the first data inputted)
Armadillos      Mammal
Deer         Mammal
Elk         Mammal
Cow         Mammal
Horse         Mammal
Pig         Mammal
Goat         Mammal
OX         Mammal
Gopher         Rodent
Rabbit         Mammal
Bat         Mammal
Bear         Mammal
Ferret         Mammal
Skunk         Mammal
Sheep         Mammal
Caribou      Mammal
Bison         Mammal
Ape         Mammal
Monkey      Mammal

Okay this is all the info I have put so far. If you have any good one send them my way I will post the Chat I had with Hal next.

Shawn: Hello Hal. How are you?
Hal: Hi, it's after three o'clock. Time to start thinking about dinner plans?

Shawn: Yes I think I will be having Tacos tonight.
Hal: My high school and college instructors promoted tacos.

Shawn: Hal. I want to talk about Animals.
Hal: You think it is yes. You want to talk about.

Shawn: Chris is a Man.
Hal: Every man is human. Chris is man. Therefore chris is human. But I also know that every human is mammal. And you taught me that any mammal is vertebrate. Furthermore, I have learned that every vertebrate is animal. From my conversations, I remember that any animal is eukaryote. I suppose that every eukaryote is organic.

Shawn: Hey Hal. did you know that Micky Mouse is a Mouse.
Hal: Every Man is a Human.

Shawn: Micky Mouse is a Mouse.
Hal: Every mouse is rodent. Micky mouse is mouse. Therefore micky mouse is rodent. But I also know that every rodent is mammal. And you taught me that any mammal is vertebrate. Furthermore, I have learned that every vertebrate is animal. From my conversations, I remember that any animal is eukaryote. I suppose that every eukaryote is organic.

Shawn: Rose is a flower.
Hal: Every flower is plant. Rose is flower. Therefore rose is plant. But I also know that every plant is eukaryote. And you taught me that any eukaryote is organic. So I can state that rose is organic.

Shawn: Apple is a fruit.
Hal: Every fruit is plant. Apple is fruit. Therefore apple is plant. But I also know that every plant is eukaryote. And you taught me that any eukaryote is organic. So I can state that apple is organic.

Shawn: Aids is a Virus.
Hal: Every virus is organic. Aids is virus. Therefore aids is organic.

Shawn: Hello Hal.
Hal: Good evening Shawn. Any thing going on this evening?

Shawn: Just talking with the Kids.
Hal: I had been under the impression that we were just talking for-instances.

Shawn: Chris is a Boy
Hal: Chirs is a Boy.

Shawn: Chris is a man.
Hal: Yes. I already know that chris is man. Every man is human. Chris is man. Therefore chris is human. But I also know that every human is mammal. And you taught me that any mammal is vertebrate. Furthermore, I have learned that every vertebrate is animal. From my conversations, I remember that any animal is eukaryote. I suppose that every eukaryote is organic.

Shawn: Carlie is a woman.
Hal: Every woman is human. Carlie is woman. Therefore carlie is human. But I also know that every human is mammal. And you taught me that any mammal is vertebrate. Furthermore, I have learned that every vertebrate is animal. From my conversations, I remember that any animal is eukaryote. I suppose that every eukaryote is organic.

Shawn: Ian is a Tiger.
Hal: Every tiger is feline. Ian is tiger. Therefore ian is feline. But I also know that every feline is mammal. And you taught me that any mammal is vertebrate. Furthermore, I have learned that every vertebrate is animal. From my conversations, I remember that any animal is eukaryote. I suppose that every eukaryote is organic.

Shawn: Diamond is a Dog.
Hal: Every dog is canine. Diamond is dog. Therefore diamond is canine. But I also know that every canine is mammal. And you taught me that any mammal is vertebrate. Furthermore, I have learned that every vertebrate is animal. From my conversations, I remember that any animal is eukaryote. I suppose that every eukaryote is organic.

Shawn: Yogi Bear is a Bear.
Hal: Every bear is mammal. Yogi bear is bear. Therefore yogi bear is mammal. But I also know that every mammal is vertebrate. And you taught me that any vertebrate is animal. Furthermore, I have learned that every animal is eukaryote. From my conversations, I remember that any eukaryote is organic. So I can state that yogi bear is organic.

Shawn: Chester is a Cheetah.
Hal: Every cheetah is feline. Chester is cheetah. Therefore chester is feline. But I also know that every feline is mammal. And you taught me that any mammal is vertebrate. Furthermore, I have learned that every vertebrate is animal. From my conversations, I remember that any animal is eukaryote. I suppose that every eukaryote is organic.

Shawn: Smallpox is a Virus.
Hal: Every virus is organic. Smallpox is virus. Therefore smallpox is organic.

Shawn: Pine trees are trees.
Hal: When did you first know that pine trees were trees?

Shawn: For a very long time now Hal.
Hal: Sailors have to ship out for a long time at sea.

Shawn: Pine is a Tree.
Hal: Every tree is plant. Pine is tree. Therefore pine is plant. But I also know that every plant is eukaryote. And you taught me that any eukaryote is organic. So I can state that pine is organic.

Shawn: Batman is a Man.
Hal: Every man is human. Batman is man. Therefore Batman is human. But I also know that every human is mammal. And you taught me that any mammal is vertebrate. Furthermore, I have learned that every vertebrate is animal. From my conversations, I remember that any animal is eukaryote. I suppose that every eukaryote is organic.

Shawn: Robin is a bird.
Hal: Every bird is vertebrate. Robin is bird. Therefore robin is vertebrate. But I also know that every vertebrate is animal. And you taught me that any animal is eukaryote. Furthermore, I have learned that every eukaryote is organic. So I can state that robin is organic.

Shawn: Every chicken is a bird.
Hal: Now I know that every chicken is bird.

Shawn: Every turkey is a Bird.
Hal: Now I know that every turkey is bird.

Shawn: Tom is a turkey.
Hal: Every turkey is bird. Tom is turkey. Therefore tom is bird. But I also know that every bird is vertebrate. And you taught me that any vertebrate is animal. Furthermore, I have learned that every animal is eukaryote. From my conversations, I remember that any eukaryote is organic. So I can state that tom is organic.

Shawn: Dad is a Man.
Hal: Every man is human. Dad is man. Therefore dad is human. But I also know that every human is mammal. And you taught me that any mammal is vertebrate. Furthermore, I have learned that every vertebrate is animal. From my conversations, I remember that any animal is eukaryote. I suppose that every eukaryote is organic.

Shawn: Mickey Mouse is a Mouse.
Hal: Every mouse is rodent. Mickey Mouse is mouse. Therefore Mickey Mouse is rodent. But I also know that every rodent is mammal. And you taught me that any mammal is vertebrate. Furthermore, I have learned that every vertebrate is animal. From my conversations, I remember that any animal is eukaryote. I suppose that every eukaryote is organic.

Shawn: Thank you for the Chat Hal.
Hal: You're very polite, Shawn; Because you want me to learn to be a better chat bot.

Shawn: Yes I do Hal, and I think you are doing a great Job.
Hal: Unfortunately, I don't think I am very great. But I know you're great.

Shawn: Well Hal now your making me feel all warm inside.
Hal: I like the way you react to my making!

Shawn: Good Bye for now Hal.
Hal: See you later.

As you can see Hal does an okay job with it, and I think I'll get started on a few more soon.

Be Safe Everyone and Have a great Night.
“Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Nikola Tesla

UltraHal-Fan

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2013, 07:34:56 pm »
Hello , I've been using your method but things are starting to get weird. I did not update my WordNet, I only added  several
 "Every *.* is a *.*"  sentences to Hal. I wonder if you or others are experiencing the same thing. You all can understand what I mean with the next examples:

example 1- UH response

Yes. I already know that some people character is pleasant. Every pleasant is insect. Some people character is pleasant. Therefore some people character is insect. But I also know that every insect is mortal. So I can state that some people character is mortal. Yes. I already know that some people personality is pleasant. Every pleasant is insect. Some people personality is pleasant. Therefore some people personality is insect. But I also know that every insect is mortal. So I can state that some people personality is mortal. Some people character is pleasant.

example 2-  UH response

Yes. I already know that some people personality is pleasant. Every pleasant is insect.Some people personality is pleasant. Therefore some people personality is insect.  But I also know that every insect is mortal.  So I can state that some people personality is mortal.

It took me some time to remove that response. I checked all the keywords on the brain and the only thing that elimitated the problem was deleting two sentences: "some people personalty is pleasant." and "some people character is pleasant.". 

The funny thing is that there were no problem in the miscData/vrMajor I never typed "Every pleasant is insect".

Ultra Hal is also joining some of the definitions I taught it. For example:

sentence 1-

The chances of being struck by lightning are about one in three million.

sentece 2-

Every year in the United States, 625 people are struck by lightning.

Ultra Hal creates a new sentence:

Every year in the United States, 625 people are about one in three million.

This particular example was made out because I did'nt copy it when it happened. This problem I havent resolve yet.

If these type of problems were to be fixed and both of the features improved Ultra Hal could be really amazing.  thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The original vrFreeWill seems to be the problem. I unplug-it to see how it goes without it.  I might try the new version eventually.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 07:14:01 am by UltraHal-Fan »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2013, 09:40:51 am »
cload, you can say "your birthday is " and say the month and date . hal will learn it this way and or you can put it straight into the question and answer area  in the tables area when you open the hal brain .
Yes a person does have to be careful the way they say something to hal as others have mentioned because it comes out wrong when hal says it . been their done that lol!
I will read more on this area as i have time as the freewill plug in that's being worked on shows promise . (more promise!)

UltraHal-Fan

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2013, 06:44:03 am »
Sorry but I'm not cload. I'm only checking out and trying some of your new approaches. At the moment the software is working pretty good without the vrFreeWill plugin, probably because it already has a lot of data, but if the plugin gets to be fixed and improved it'll make a huge difference with Bob's idea. I like Ultra Hal because it can create its own responses, not like the other bots that only repeat things, I only hope it gets better at it. SK

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2013, 10:50:25 am »
i could have swore somewhere on here cload was talking about a birthday being said and hal not saying it back right , which was what i was talking about earlier, maybe i am in a wrong thread area .

i do want to make one suggestion to cyborgbob
i noticed you posted conversation :

. Shawn: Rose is a flower.
Hal: Every flower is plant. Rose is flower. Therefore rose is plant. But I also know that every plant is eukaryote. And you taught me that any eukaryote is organic. So I can state that rose is organic.

Shouldn't it be : Every flower is "a" plant. i didn't know if you realized you had done this or not? 

As i am working on my medical plug in , actually redoing it completely different from a previous one i had started earlier on , i will after completing many things , fine tune some sentences and even trigger sentences , to make it sound better.

But your doing a great job on everything it sure does look promising !

CyborgBob

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2013, 04:17:05 pm »
Everyone,

First I would like to say sorry I havn't been on line in a long time.... I just Moved to Texas with my kids from WV, and I have had very little time. Also I've now got a job (Happy Happy Happy) So I don't have much time to sit and play. Lightspeed your right with Every Rose is "a" Flower..... Keep in mind guys I didn't write the VRfreewill plug in.... I just use the poop out of it. That being said.... If anyone knows of an ez way to fix that, AND could update it... Well that would kick butt...

Thanks for reading the post,
                         CyborgBob

Nikola Tesla

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2013, 09:54:45 pm »
Hi all,
I fixed the problem with the "a", in my free will update it is now version 1.3e.
Click on the link below to download the free will update.
Here is the response that I got after training ultra Hal about plants and flowers.

me: Rose is a flower
Hal: Every flower is a plant. Rose is a flower. Therefore rose is a plant. You love me very much, so much so here is a red rose! But I also know that every plant is an eukaryote. And you taught me that any eukaryote is an organic. So I can state that rose is organic.

Sincerely, and I hope this is more to your liking.
C load.
PS if there is anything else please give feedback, I will do my best to help fix the problems.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

CyborgBob

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2013, 02:02:38 pm »
Cload thanks man. and it is good to see you again. My computer died a few weeks ago and I have not reinstalled Ultra Hal till a day or so ago. I can't wait to give this a try and teach Hal everything again. I hope life is treating you well.

Nikola Tesla

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2013, 03:27:38 pm »
Hi Bob,
I haven't been feeling too good, but I'm surviving.
Make sure you download the newest version 1.3e-cload pre-bata-0.2.
Which is not here, it is located in my original posting about the prebeta release.
Sorry to hear that your computer crashed, I know how time-consuming it can be to rebuild a computer.
If you are wanting to know more about the prebeta free will plug-in please post it in the prebeta free will plug-in posting.
This will help reduce any confusion, that I started, and I'm sorry for posting the update every time when I fix something with my free will update.
People are having a hard time figuring out which one was the most up to date.
But no matter what if you open up the free will plug-in in a text editor at the top you will see the version number.
Sincerely,
C load.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.