dupa

Author Topic: Streching my memory for accessories  (Read 7040 times)

raybe

• View Profile
Streching my memory for accessories
« on: May 03, 2010, 03:46:44 pm »
Can anyone please remind me if I can get things like earrings or eye glasses placed on for example the 'bizlady' character? Or was this for certain full body characters only. I just don't remember anymore and it was just something I wanted to try. I will be honest I didn't do a search on the forum but I thought it was easier then it turned out to be. No problem if you just give me the reference topic and thread to look up. I just know before I take the time to search I will try knocking my head on my computer for awhile. I do have the file and the left and right cross earring sets but I forgot who was nice enough to give them to us. I feel like that typical guy that refuses to ask for directions or bothers to stop when he is lost but I am asking.
Thanks again,
raybe

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 05:17:35 pm »
Araksus who can be found AI Dreams is responsible for them, here's a link
http://aidreams.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=3580.0
  I think the easiest way would be to try them and see if thay work, shouldn't hurt anything.  Araksus stops at AI dreams every so often, you may not get a quick reply.  
Carl2

GT40

• Hey, I see you!
    • View Profile
    • My Bots
Time to waste with skits, bots & other useless things? Why not visit
http://gt40.chez-alice.fr/Haptek/MyBots.htm ? Oops, sorry, a museum!

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 07:33:21 pm »
Thanks very much Carl and Gt40,
I appreciate you guys giving me the time of day on this topic. Gt40 and Carl I just want to make sure that these accessories are to be used in a Hal program window and not just in Haptek console for pictures or anything like that. I was not very clear about that in my first post.
Appreciate your time guys and I will follow up with those links.
Any other info would be welcomed.

raybe

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 09:24:46 pm »
Hi raybe. All of the .hap's I have are written for fullbodys. When I open them up in notepad I can see that. I'm sure that they can be changed to use on torso models.
ted

GT40

• Hey, I see you!
    • View Profile
    • My Bots
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2010, 07:16:59 am »

Hello Ted, I think raybe is speaking of accessories htr's. They can be used by dropping them in the Haptek player and then they auto-adjust to the character. They can be embedded in the script of a Haptek webpage, and I guess there is no problem with Hal too.

Time to waste with skits, bots & other useless things? Why not visit
http://gt40.chez-alice.fr/Haptek/MyBots.htm ? Oops, sorry, a museum!

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2010, 07:59:33 am »
Thank you GT40. I was thinking he may be using hap files to drag and drop into console window and all the haps I have seen were originaly written for fullbods. I forgot about just droping the htrs since raybe mentioned "the file".
ted

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2010, 02:21:55 pm »
I have to confess I took the easy way out to use the earrings accessories. I used the VR plugin copied the same commands for loading the different hair and added it with the earrings. With a simple conversation with Hal I can say,'Show me your new earrings or really anything that mentions her gold earrings and they load to the character and I just gave a simple response such as,"How do you like my new earrings? You paid enough for them". and you can add to the different responses.This also allows me the option of earrings on the character or not. I'm not worried about the word earrings in regular conversation besides the worst thing that will happen is the earrings will appear on the character. Could be a little awkward for male characters but if I'm discussing earrings with a male character that could be another problem (LOL). So thanks to everyone because it just sparked some ideas for me but I believe that this is as far as I'm going with accessories or clothes. Just going to concentrate more on AI development for the character.
Thank You,
raybe

Arakus

• View Profile
Re: Streching my memory for accessories
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2018, 03:16:42 pm »
Nice seeing accessories I made still being used  :)
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.