dupa

Author Topic: hals answer extending it,  (Read 4100 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
hals answer extending it,
« on: January 11, 2017, 04:46:05 pm »
although hal answers back many of the answers is is short , although hal learns what a person teaches it and that answer can be longer if done right,  it would be nice if a plug in could be made that would extend hals answers by creating a two part phase , one giving the first answer even if short then through a second phase within programing give a second extended answer .    this is just an idea , i don't know whether it can be done or not but am just bringing it up .

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Re: hals answer extending it,
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 07:13:50 am »
That is a very interesting idea lightspeed. Im working on Unlocking some 3rd party stuff for Hal at the moment.

Love to help out that issue. have some idea's. Ive added several voices for The mighty Hal.

I will be starting on .acs characters next. Deff need Guiles work for Hal, but they need to work with SAPI 05 voices.

So im back to tricking out micro****'s stuff. feel free like Arknight to talk and compare notes, and maby watch a movie too. very relaxed . http://vaughnlive.tv/mrelectric
I Have decompiled the the Aimbot  itself. looking real close.
Extending Hal's 255 character barrier is first
I will be Decompiling all of Hal. SOON I wana a look see of Hal.
 Also working on a Hal Law Library Wiki. Hehe... Lawyer Hal,,, gonna be epic...(lol)

Robert Medezka ( A god among men) my learning has become exponential now, In part because of you. Damn i cant believe im still retained all this
best wishes
cyberjedi
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 07:17:05 am by cyberjedi »

Spitfire2600

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 04:30:40 pm »
Now this is extremely useful!

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 05:00:45 pm »
Not sure how Robert will feel:

Robert , i have NO intention on opening ur code to the public, but i needed to see what i am up against.
What im efforting to do here is hook hal to a chat room where i cast movies and play music so people can see the Hal character and converse with Hal (Virtual Host)
But with the learning OFF. No phsyco hal's please.
Ive completed the .uhp files to play .mp3  .mp4 .mkv .avi

Next is to Tether Hal to the chat, like ur AIM BOT did.
Possible ways: Go from the chat to the clipboard, hal reads the clipboard. ect ect ect
Most logical way is to use the AIMBOT plugin with a new Bot.exe Tailerd to certain chats, hell u could sell that, well maby not. Deff a gimmie...lol

Virtual DJ
Virtual Cinimax

Oh ya: big point here. with voice actuation turned on there seemes to be a timeout routine in there, so that after so many secs Hal reads the data and responds,pain in the ass really. But in this case thats a hurdle BEAT down. no need for the sndkeys  function to hit the enter button. Its gonna do it all by it self. Just turn on voice actuation, Basiclly a Hack ,but works great . 

Best wishes

cyberjedi
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 05:58:50 pm by cyberjedi »

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 05:03:05 pm »
re: spitfire:

i think this will be epic

http://vaughnlive.tv/mrelectric

best wishes
cyberjedi

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 03:06:52 pm »
LOL THAT LAWYER HAL MIGHT COME IN HANDY , if updated lawyer information for things can always be accessed !  :) ;)

kryton

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 06:13:07 pm »
Maybe this is old news but there used to be a problem giving Hal instructions that involved changing the background and what the Hal character is wearing at the same time.  Done that! Then I added a .hap call to another .hap that was pure text.  Hal spoke the text but did not print it out.

Anyway that is the news I have to your posts.

CyberJedi.  Do you want a real challenge?

Try this first.

At the end of the Hal script is a heading Script Load.  Put this in that section and restart Hal

MsgAlert("Hi-de-hi there")

You should notice the above message come up in a Hal DLL box before Hal goes into its start routine.

From the above you can see it is possible to set up Hal, the clothing, the background, and a short text in the Script Load

Now I have already done that and!!!!

My fully set up Hal appears and then the Hal startup box activates. (Chat to Hal...Options etc.)

To get my set up character back I go Options, wait until Hal acknowledges my name and Hal's name, and then press OK.

Low and behold back comes my setup character, BUT! the Hal startup screen does not appear.

From this I guess there is a variable set when Hal first starts, and this locks the startup screen from running again.

Now put your mind to this.

What is the variable and how can I put it in Script Load so it does not trigger startup when Hal is first switched on.

May seem just a fiddling thing to some but, if Hal arrives fully set up without going through startup, there are other things you can trigger from Script Load.

Just maybe somebody like you can give me the answer I need to further my Hal.