Author Topic: people putty and hal  (Read 2782 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
people putty and hal
« on: April 05, 2007, 10:58:04 am »
although this may seem to be off subject it has to do with people putty software and hal . i am wondering what other qaulities that people putty could introduce to their software to make it better for those using it and creating heads , etc. to use with the hal program . example although i don't have it , i think more hair styles and a program to where you could change color of hair with many color options , and maybe even a hair clone option where you could place a curser over a persons hair color in picture and it would clone the color (that would be very cool ) also would be good if on the full body girl (not sure if this is from the same people putty or not ) could be made to where you could click on different levels to make the body bigger with each click ( as real people are in different sizes ) other people may have other idea's on improvements in this software ( alot more accessories for the models would be great to ) and maybe people could write to the company and see if they would be interested in making these improvements in their next generation software of people putty . which would benefit the people who use it in making haptek heads, etc. for ultra hal . i don't know if any of this is possible, how hard it would be to do but just wanted to throw the idea out their . [:)]

aladyblond

• View Profile
people putty and hal
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 11:58:49 am »
as i understand it there are the capabilites of making the changes that you have said but to do that you have to buy the haptek machinery which is quite expensive and most of us cannot afford the luxury. you have brought up all the points we haptek people puttiers have been calling for, now for a long time. neil has figured out how to change the wigs somewhat but i like your ideas a lot. i wish haptek would allow us some benefits. ~~alady
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

caangel43

• View Profile
    • http://www.puttyheadworld.com
people putty and hal
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 01:26:31 pm »
I like your ideas I wish a new pack would come out for people putty.
caangel