dupa

Author Topic: contacting zabaware  (Read 3072 times)

andydansby

contacting zabaware
« on: November 17, 2004, 01:05:47 am »
Does anyone know of a phone number to Zabaware?  I have a question about my order and they have not replied to an email I sent.

Thank you

andydansby

KnyteTrypper

• View Profile
    • http://www.knytetrypper.com/index.html
contacting zabaware
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2004, 07:56:35 am »
Robert Medeksza is a college student with a double major, in addition to being the inventor of UltraHal and owner of Zabaware. Sometimes it just takes him a while to get caught up on his business and correspondence. Insofar as I know, he always DOES get caught up eventually, but it's often not on the "my service now!" schedule most people expect. The best advice is to be assured of his goodwill and good faith, and just enjoy your freeware Hal patiently until he can tend to your upgrade. [:o)]

andydansby

contacting zabaware
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2004, 08:03:34 pm »
I certainly understand that he is busy.  I am certainly that way myself.  However it's not a cerstance that I am just waiting for an upgrade.  I ordered the Voicetext software and I received a reply back saying that I would receive the software sometime between the 8th and the 11th. Now it is the 17th and still no Voicetext.  If it got lost in the mail, I would think the sooner it is addressed the better.  When I emailed Zabaware I even asked if the software could be emailed to me in ISO format and I just burn a copy myself.  It doesn't matter just as long as I get the software.  I'm sure a pdf of the manual is somewhere on the net.

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
contacting zabaware
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2004, 10:27:56 pm »
Your order was returned to us today by the USPS because of incomplete address information. I have sent you an email about it.
Robert Medeksza

andydansby

contacting zabaware
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2004, 04:03:43 am »
Thank you for your reply Robert, I am looking forward to using your TTS with Voicetext.