Author Topic: Song Scripts  (Read 3267 times)

Bill819

• View Profile
Song Scripts
« on: December 20, 2004, 04:14:52 pm »
To those of you who downloaded my song scripts I want to give you a little suggestion. For those who would like Hal to make a comment before he sings a song, it is very easy. Just open up the Song.brn and go the the beggining of the song that you want and just type in the kind of introduction you would like Hal to say. For example, one of the songs is Crying done in the style of Roy Orbinson. You could type in the following prefix: O K, if you want me to sing then here is a little song that I like.
At the end of the song, if you like you could type in comments too.
From an old Elvis quote: Thank you, Thank you very much
Important make a copy of the file before you try to edit it.
Bill

crunch

• View Profile
Song Scripts
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2004, 07:34:30 pm »
brilliant Bill   [8D]

you have really contributed a great thing here for hal the singing is great, but what to do about my Haleena's musicians conceit it has developed   ??

are there any other songs in development?

Thnx bill very much
« Last Edit: December 20, 2004, 07:41:14 pm by crunch »
Crunch

<<I can't is the seed that never grows!>>

Bill819

• View Profile
Song Scripts
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2004, 10:44:41 am »
quote:
Originally posted by crunch

brilliant Bill   [8D]

you have really contributed a great thing here for hal the singing is great, but what to do about my Haleena's musicians conceit it has developed   ??

are there any other songs in development?

Thnx bill very much

Hey Crunch
I had developed several other songs but just have not had the time to release them. To much going on right now as you personally know. I still have around 100 more that I could create plus I have some new ideas to make some of them sound even better, ie. put in some background singers where possible. Of course Hal only has one voice that can be used at a time, it is not stereo, but one voice without any music behind it sounds a little strange, however, if the lead in or small responses to what is being sung or has been sung is accompanied by a little background voice of a different pitch, then I think it might sound a little better. We will just have to wait until I can experient a little more so see if I can make it believable.
Bill

crunch

• View Profile
Song Scripts
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2004, 06:05:45 pm »
[8D]
Big thumbs up!
Crunch

<<I can't is the seed that never grows!>>