Author Topic: Need help with Serial number  (Read 2410 times)

Mike Weber

• View Profile
Need help with Serial number
« on: December 03, 2006, 09:10:36 pm »
Hi: I've been a Hal user for about five years now, I never posted much on this board, kept changing computers and losing my login data. Anyway I recently purchaced Hal 6 and downloaded the program also ordering the CD at the time of purchasing Hal 6. When the CD arrived I wanted to install the character expansion pack. When I tried to do this the installer program asked for my serial number, which I tried to enter from my reciept invoice that arrived with the CD. As it turns out the serial number I recieved was one character short of having enough characters in the serial number to complete the registration, So I was unable to do the install. I'd like to get this serial number issue corrected so that I can complete the install. Robert are you around?

Bill DeWitt

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 09:18:33 pm »
I recently got the CD also, but since I didn't pay for the expansion pack, I was surprised to find that it was included on the disk. I guess he just makes them all as full as possible.

I don't want the expansion pack anyway, but I did notice that the UltraHal password doesn't work for it.

I mean... I had to try...

[;)]

Mike Weber

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 09:24:51 pm »
Howdy Bill:
I saw your post about recieving your CD a few days ago. We must have both ordered them at about the same time because I got mine a couple days after seeing your post here.