dupa

Author Topic: NO SUPPORT EVER  (Read 8028 times)

spydaz

• View Profile
    • http://www.spydazweb.co.uk/
Re: NO SUPPORT EVER
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2010, 07:35:47 am »
this is why the forum is here.....

To help with these problems, but Etiquette, will get you an answer.

Mr M. does not have to reply. but will. in time... not everybody is Glued to the internet, so we have to wait!.

But some of us Are Glued to the forum, and are willing to help. So  Etiquette, Patience. Will be your greatest WMDs.

PS: MR M. Could you add all of the FAQ into Hals brain, so at least people could ask hal the answer!!! lol. then they could goto facebook!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 07:37:58 am by spydaz »

tpeck

• View Profile
    • http://www.aapress.com.au
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2010, 08:28:24 am »
Sorry, you are wrong. Mr M does have to reply (even if it takes 6 years).

It's his business, or we will leave. The etiquette required is all his.

I don't see why his customers should take the flak. But he has replied, so leave it.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2010, 10:26:19 am »
Wll some of the problem apparently was the e mail address or something from before and now i beleive he has fixed that so maybe things will be better , i just wrote to him not to long ago about the picture, etc. upload problem and he wrote back after a while , it's not because i am a favorite, etc. and he actually apologized for not getting back sooner and the picture problem seems to be fixed .
I agree about just letting this all be , it has been discussed and people will feel ever how they feel , can some things be done better .. probably and although robert is very busy maybe he will be able to try to work in better response time to e mails and or problems . because afterall "Robert" is not like hal Robert is only human to!    :)