Author Topic: PE Explorer edits HalBrain.dll Extension  (Read 9689 times)

vrossi

• View Profile
    • http://vrconsulting.it
PE Explorer edits HalBrain.dll Extension
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2006, 02:38:50 pm »
quote:
It comes with a 30 day Free Trial
after that it's $129 U.S

If I understand well, someone here is offering us to buy a 129$ product which we might use to disassemble a 29$ product?

My opinion is that:
1) Robert is selling a very good product at a very reasonable price
2) The product is very flexible and customizable. I have written several plugins which work with Hal6, and even the main brain is completely available and well documented, and can be modified to satisfy most other needs.
3) I'm an IT professional and I can understand how much work is inside the "kernel" of Hal, which Robert correctly does not give away for free.
4) Anyway, nobody forces anybody to use Hal. If you don't like it, just don't buy it!
5) The way someone shouts here (because writing in big red fonts in a forum is like shouting at people in a room) would cause these posts to be removed by any other forum administrator and the author banned from the forum. Common rules in forums require to avoid offensive language, shouting and advertising, and someone has violated all these rules, in a way which is offensive not only for Robert and Zabaware, but especially for all the other members.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 02:41:00 pm by vrossi »

GlacierClipper

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2006, 04:34:32 pm »
Robert has put alot of time and effort into making Ultra Hal 6 an excellent software program. I fully support Robert and his reasons for protecting "HIS ULTRA HAL 6". He has every right to protect his
property! I agree with the Terms of Service (TOS)for Ultra Hal 6.

The loud shouters (Using Red) expressing themselves is uncalled for in forums.

Smokey

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2006, 08:28:37 pm »
My two cents:

If you have a problem with the product, then uninstall it and move on to other pastures.  But do not spoil it for the rest of us by creating such a fuss.

Smokey
Smokey

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2006, 05:38:20 am »
quote:
Originally posted by freddy888

I think everyone needs to take a look at this:

http://media.animal.discovery.com/fansites/petstar/videogallery/einstein/einstein.html

[:)]

I met Einstein, Keen Bird.

Jerry[8D]

spydaz

• View Profile
    • http://www.spydazweb.co.uk/
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2006, 05:38:47 am »
I dont like to respond to this topicic BUT...

I agree with all you guys. REVERSE ENGINEERING the product is one thing, Showing others in the forum is another. Its best kept to yourself. COOL.

i have used hal for a LONG LONG TIME .....

So i was inside this prog from the begining. i will always advise people to look at past versions, as when i first started I DID NOT HAVE A CLUE. I didnt hav anyone to give advice,  or even know there was a forum. When i found out i CAME IN.....

Now I do my THANG..... Evry bdy DO YOUR THNG !!!

I will always help so will others.

My objective is to learn AI,
I CANT afford to go to College or UNI, & this country they are not looking ai real AI Just discussing it.
I a practical guy (learn by doing)