Author Topic: Lightspeeds active back ground OCEAN  (Read 3283 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Lightspeeds active back ground OCEAN
« on: May 15, 2012, 08:58:08 am »
I am posting this here in the shared files area this is for a new as ofb 5-15-2012 active back ground for the Hal character . This of a rocky shore ocean front beach showing the ocean rolling back and forth , below is a picture of my angela character standing on the beach with ocean in background .
   In the skydrive files i have a "how to install" txt. listed simular to Teds instructions but mine is a little different .

I WILL POST THIS SOON the skydrive won't let anyone download file folders as they are so i will have to zip the file folder with all the files first.

A special thanks goes out to all who helped me on these files!   :)
Lightspeed
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 09:31:18 am by lightspeed »

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: Lightspeeds active back ground OCEAN
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 10:01:17 am »
OKAY here is the link : https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=74d17eee684feabf&resid=74D17EEE684FEABF!3710&parid=root

the file to download is winzip ocean , i zipped the file so it would place the folder and all it's contents together inside the OCEAN file is the txt. file of how to install it all.
you will need winzip to unzip the compressed "OCEAN" file.
Thanks to all who helped and hope everyone likes the rocky shore active back ground i created .  :)

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 11:08:26 am »
I am also posting this OCEAN HAP option the ocean waves slow or faster for "SLOWER" waves the hap files can be deleted and replaced with these .
#Haptek  Version= 1.00 Name= OCEANHapType= script FileType= text
##standard

\clock [t= 0.07] \loadbackgrnd [file= data/standard/activebacks/OCEAN/RockyShore1.jpg]
\clock [t= 0.14] \loadbackgrnd [file= data/standard/activebacks/OCEAN/RockyShore2.jpg]
\clock [t= 0.21] \loadbackgrnd [file= data/standard/activebacks/OCEAN/RockyShore3.jpg]
\clock [t= 0.27] \loadbackgrnd [file= data/standard/activebacks/OCEAN/RockyShore4.jpg]
\clock [t= 0.34] \loadbackgrnd [file= data/standard/activebacks/OCEAN/RockyShore5.jpg]
\clock [t= 0.41] \loadbackgrnd [file= data/standard/activebacks/OCEAN/RockyShore6.jpg]
\clock [t= 0.48] \loadbackgrnd [file= data/standard/activebacks/OCEAN/RockyShore7.jpg]
\clock [t= 0.55] \loadbackgrnd [file= data/standard/activebacks/OCEAN/RockyShore8.jpg]

\clock [t= 0.62] \Load [file= OCEAN.hap]

AND FOR  "FASTER" WAVES you can delete the OCEAN HAP FILES (INSIDE) and replace them with these :

#Haptek  Version= 1.00 Name= OCEANHapType= script FileType= text
##standard

\clock [t= 0.04] \loadbackgrnd [file= data/standard/activebacks/OCEAN/RockyShore1.jpg]
\clock [t= 0.08] \loadbackgrnd [file= data/standard/activebacks/OCEAN/RockyShore2.jpg]
\clock [t= 0.12] \loadbackgrnd [file= data/standard/activebacks/OCEAN/RockyShore3.jpg]
\clock [t= 0.16] \loadbackgrnd [file= data/standard/activebacks/OCEAN/RockyShore4.jpg]
\clock [t= 0.20] \loadbackgrnd [file= data/standard/activebacks/OCEAN/RockyShore5.jpg]
\clock [t= 0.24] \loadbackgrnd [file= data/standard/activebacks/OCEAN/RockyShore6.jpg]
\clock [t= 0.28] \loadbackgrnd [file= data/standard/activebacks/OCEAN/RockyShore7.jpg]
\clock [t= 0.32] \loadbackgrnd [file= data/standard/activebacks/OCEAN/RockyShore8.jpg]

\clock [t= 0.36] \Load [file= OCEAN.hap]

:)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 11:22:07 am by lightspeed »

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 01:32:03 pm »
Pretty picture!
ted