Author Topic: A little Terminator 2 fun PG-13  (Read 6949 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

A little Terminator 2 fun PG-13
« on: September 26, 2015, 12:03:49 am »
Here's some fun for you all to tear into...

Taken from Terminator 2 script from John Conner...
  John Connor: No, no, no, no. You gotta listen to the way people talk. You don't say "affirmative," or some **** like that. You say "no problemo." And if someone comes on to you with an attitude you say "eat me." And if you want to shine them on it's "hasta la vista, baby."
 The Terminator: Hasta la vista, baby.
 John Connor: Yeah but later, dickwad. And if someone gets upset you say, "chill out"! Or you can do combinations.
 The Terminator: Chill out, dickwad.
 John Connor: Great! See, you're getting it!
 The Terminator: No problemo.
Code: [Select]
'You don't say affirmative, or some **** like that. You say no problemo.   
 John1 = HalBrain.SearchPattern(InputString, "You don't say *, or *. You say *.", 1) 'You don't say affirmative
 John2 = HalBrain.SearchPattern(InputString, "You don't say *, or *. You say *.", 2) 'or some **** like that
 John3 = HalBrain.SearchPattern(InputString, "You don't say *, or *. You say *.", 3) 'You say no problemo
 If John1 <> "" And John3 <> "" Then 'If John1 and John3 are found then have Hal respond the answer.
 UltraHal = John3
End If

Jerry 8)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: A little Terminator 2 fun PG-13
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 07:33:43 am »
otc. another way you can do this is by having trigger words and using the actual sound bute clips from the movie, i made a terminator head before and was going to do it this way , but am working on other projects and never got it done yet .
But it's all cool either way!
I like the terminator movies ! :) ;)

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 11:02:53 am »
Hi Lightspeed.

I was pointing to the fact that there are many ways other than using If and Then statements, there actually hundreds of different ways we teach structuring of learning like you don't say, you say.... so forth.

alot of people are inert to "how" they learn and learned, mapping the structuring is easy if one knows what they are looking for, I did this in v5.0 I think it was, been awhile.

things like:

you don't say *, I told you to say *! where some word or statement is replaced by orders. fairly simple and straight forward.

or It's bad to say *, It's better to say *.  a suggestion...

anyways I hope this leads to a deeper understanding as to how and what to look for by studying your own voluntary and involuntary learning processes of deductive reasoning.

Jerry 8)

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 09:40:48 am »
sorry my bad , i read to fast and was more focused on the words them self then what you was showing and teaching . darned this lightspeed brain sometimes it runs to fast! :) ;)

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2015, 11:21:02 am »
sorry my bad , i read to fast and was more focused on the words them self then what you was showing and teaching . darned this lightspeed brain sometimes it runs to fast! :) ;)

No reason to say sorry lightspeed besides all the agents from NSA, FBI, CIA, Raythion, Darpa are probably on this already like white on rice.... oh believe me they are all here.

but ask not what our country can do for us but what we can do for our country right???

Jerry 8)

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2015, 01:45:05 pm »
question is do you know why they have been here, the terminator, 20 times stronger and 20 times faster than a human programmed with every form of fighting ever invented by human kind, every single form of martial arts including ancient forms of wrestling, every form of stealth fighting, simply unplugged from the umbilical cord and become self sufficient military combat fighters, why would they "not" hang around here...........

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2016, 05:44:46 pm »
try not to be in San Francisco October 2017.... noted Genesis.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2016, 05:44:17 am »
Noted.

Every good idea, invention, application or product, no matter how far out, advanced or cutting edged, at some point, will end up being obtained (in a variety of ways) by the government or the military. No exception!

It's OK to be paranoid if they really are watching you!! ;)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2016, 08:18:53 am »
well if the nsa or any other three letter organization is watching anyone , it's "ART" being that he has that oversized brain and all lol ! :) ;)