dupa

Author Topic: Character Creator?  (Read 4742 times)

kenziewaltz@icloud.com

• View Profile
Character Creator?
« on: August 24, 2014, 02:01:10 pm »
Ok so People Putty doesn't work...

I basically got it for nothing.... now the question is, where would I go to be able to make my own characters for UltraHal? Is there another site that actually works? Or maybe there are some cool characters I can download? I'd really like to create my own though. I bought the expansion pack for UltraHal so I have that already. What do you guys think?

Calhoone

• View Profile
Re: Character Creator?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 03:36:40 pm »
As far as I know People Putty works in windows xp but nothing newer.  As far as other characters, have a look in the Share Conversations, Experiences, Graphics part of the forums. There are many different characters, and clothes for them.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 03:37:29 pm »
I personally no of no other place that a person can go to make characters for hal , if you are the same one that was wanting info in another area , I posted some additional info.

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 02:48:58 am »
As calhoone said dig and you will find. Msagent has alot of characters as well. Some people have file sharing sites with alot of characters  . Gamertom I hope I spelt that right might be a site to check out. Anyways hope that helps.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 02:52:57 am by doggs »
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 08:24:47 am »
The late Gamerthom's site can be found here : http://www.gamerthom.com/

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 09:32:02 am »

kenziewaltz@icloud.com , question was where can he go to make , "make" his own characters . 
the places people on here mentioned are all good places to get characters but not to make characters as with people putty .

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2014, 10:13:00 am »
Light speed reread original post. I know your point about answering a question that was asked right? Both was asked for.
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2014, 11:30:16 am »
Yep doggs you are right (  Or maybe there are some cool characters I can download?) I stand corrected , thanks . guess I actually read it to fast myself !!  :P