Author Topic: QUESTIONS AND REQUEST FOR CLOAD IF HE EVER RETURNS  (Read 2279 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
QUESTIONS AND REQUEST FOR CLOAD IF HE EVER RETURNS
« on: August 27, 2014, 12:13:48 pm »
I just thought I would start this , I don't know if cload will ever return but wanted to start this area so maybe if he returns he can read up on it .
 Basically it's idea's and request items to see if he (cload) might be able to incorporate it into his plug ins in updates .
cload is a very talented kid .  :)  he already did many things for hal in a better direction .

1. I think it would be cool that if a person was talking about anything with hal that besides hal answering back in general , hal would also depending on subject , example talk about the housing market , hal would also access the internet from a webpage (without opening the page ) and choose ,based on the housing market subject an article and read maybe a short paragraph from it as regular conversation .
 What this would do is as I said allow for the regular conversation between you and hal but yet also allow hal to based on the subject  bring up some current information and use it as part of the conversation , actually extending the conversation as a real person might who knew of such things ,  :)

I will add more things to this , others are welcome to if they want to . As I said cload may or may not return and this may not go anywhere but I wanted to post it just the same .

« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 12:27:39 pm by lightspeed »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: QUESTIONS AND REQUEST FOR CLOAD IF HE EVER RETURNS
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 07:30:16 pm »
Good idea.

Maybe Robert could set aside a Titled area called Hal's Wish List.

Items, postings, suggestions could be freely entered and used at Robert's discretion or any other person who wishes to dabble in a third party Plug-in idea.

One assumption would be that any ideas posted would become the property of Zabaware to use in or with Hal as Zabaware sees fit. Perhaps some such legalese.

In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: QUESTIONS AND REQUEST FOR CLOAD IF HE EVER RETURNS
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 10:38:50 am »
Hals wish list area is fine if Robert wants to create the list here , people could post idea's , it doesn't mean it has to be done or can even be done at this time but it may be something that can be done later . So Robert do you want to create this list in the forum ? 
You can post my earlier wish in it . In a Way it would be good to have a hal wish area , this would keep many things in one area !
example I just posted a new topic idea to Robot in the general area , talking about maybe a possible creation of hal sound effects for hal to make hal laugh, cough, etc. using triggers and wmv. files that play at the appropriate times !