Author Topic: robert e-mailed you need authorization code  (Read 1995 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
robert e-mailed you need authorization code
« on: July 05, 2008, 11:49:06 pm »
i emailed you for a new authorization code my hal has stopped again , some have mentioned that it may be because i edit in the brain but i have not done any editing , etc. since the last time hal stopped and i got it going again . so it isn't that . i have turned off all my antivirus, etc. to so its not that . i did as someone suggested on here and back up hals stuff i backed up : hal assistant, hal brain .mbr , haldb.dll , halbrain, halbrain.org , halbrain.dll , and the halbrain editor . and after i couldn't get hal going replaced the files in the program files with these from when it was working but it never helped . as i said in the e-mail i would be happy to send you a copy of my program file and let you take a look at it if you want to . i would like to get this figured out .
 thanks . [:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
robert e-mailed you need authorization code
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 08:58:18 am »
robert just to let you know i uninstalled hal (it never gave me the option about the license ) it just uninstalled and i reinstalled it back it is working now and with my serial number and a number it generated it now is a full purchase hal through the internet again (not trial ) . [:)]