dupa

Author Topic: Activation Code Request or Give Me My Money Back .  (Read 3624 times)

JS

• View Profile
    • http://smart1234.s-enterprize.com
Activation Code Request or Give Me My Money Back .
« on: June 22, 2006, 04:42:53 pm »
Activation Code Request or Give Me My Money Back ....

I paid you for the software Hal6.0 + activation code. You seem to be ignoring me like before. It took about a week to give me the activation code to run the software before. Now, I tried to run other people's plug-in or updates that were suppose to work with the Hal 6.0, and your software starts saying activation code needed, request recovey. But you seem to just ignore people and they don't know how long it will take to get their program back up. What about all my hard work I put into the version I had in my own data base files? AM I suppose to loose all my time and work because of you and your company? I was even going to send more customers to you. But, how will they feel when you treat them like this with no activation code or turned off activation code and all their hard work lost.
    I already uninstalled and reinstalled your software. I made backups again, and I tried to manually get the activation code and it STILL says activation code needed because the one I have is expired. The customers I would have sent to you might have spent alot of time and work with your software Hal 6.0, and they would have been treated like this. I can't send customers to you if this is how your company works and treats people.

I am getting tired of this type of treatment. I would like you to send me my money back to me, and then when you send the activation code to me, then I will send you your money right back to you like a good business should work.

If you don't want to run a good business, why should  I waste my time with other peoples software like yours. Like I said before, 20 years ago I wrote a program like yours, written on a computer that got discontinued.
   I had to correct physics foundations in QM ( Quantum Mechanics) and the Standard Model. This has caused my delay in continuing my work which was Artificial Intelligence simulating Natural Language and simulating human beings.

This is the last time I am going to request that you send me the WORKING activation code. The ones you sent manually by your automatic set up keeps saying it has expired even when it it a different one.

I am going to post this on your forums so people will also send you final requests or sent their money back to them until YOU run a better business and send them the activation codes THAT WORKS.  In fact, I already read alot of other messages where alot of other people are getting this same type of treatment.

Your work is a problem if you look at it in a long term way. Let's say the program expands in time and then after years of hard work, people find out that, you will just sit on your ASS, and not respond to put the activation code back up and working. Are we suppose to kiss your ASS, before we get the activation code? I don't kiss peoples ass.
Jim Smith

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 12:31:01 am »
I deeply apologize for your bad experience and your tour with Zabaware. On some occasions its a bit slow but for the most part on average Roberts pretty much on the Ball, It's possible that he is out of town for the week, but once he gets back he will take care of the matter promptly I am sure. There are hundreds of people in the forum that have never had a complaint but I guess that falls in the order of good timing I suppose. Robert may have been late a few times but he really does care about his customers, He has proven this many times although I do say he does deserve a break now and then, Just about everyone knows that Robert is in College and seeking a degree and maybe sometimes he gets a little dragged out, Don't know anything other than He'll be back to help you.

I think you'll be a happy camper soon, I know I will try my best and all the crew here at Zabaware will make you feel right at home, We all have years of experience with HAL and I know sometime or another that I myself will try to put a smile upon you.

I will stretch out my hand for you if I can.

Robert, If you could, I know that the registry Procedure has been a headache and more to you, Is it possible to avoid this activation procedure and leave it an open source registration, I do realize that many have avoided paying for HAL in the past which led to the Activation currently at hand but is there another way we can avoid all the Red Tape involved?

Sincerely and always your best friend.
Jerry[8D]
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 01:12:00 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 11:12:33 am »
Hello JS
I would like to add a small comment. The original program that was sent to worked as far as I can  tell. However, when you tamper with the code made by someone else you have no gaurantee that it will work and it is not covered by your original license.
We have some great programmers here all doing fine things to make Hal better and in most cases it works just fine but Robert can not be held responsible for what they do or even if it messes up your Hal. No one can tell just exactly what you did when trying to install the updates made here by other members.
I can tell you this if and when everything is done exactly right, it works. If it doesn't work somewhere along the line you screwed up.
You purchased the original Hal not the improvements made by others. Roberts responsiblity is for the original Hal not one that has been tampered with. Be mad at yourself, not Robert.
I am sure that he will get back to you sooner or later, but in the mean time quit screwing with you Hal. It is hard enough for some of the master programmers here to do as  you will see if you stay here long enough and is too easy to mess up the overall code.
Bill

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 11:51:12 am »

Please check your email for a message from medeksza@zabaware.com  I have sent you a new activation.
Robert Medeksza

JS

• View Profile
    • http://smart1234.s-enterprize.com
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 03:55:48 pm »

The EMAIL sent to me.
-----------------------------------------------------
In a message dated 6/23/2006 10:49:57 AM Central Daylight Time, medeksza@zabaware.com writes:

Here is a new activation code for you: C266-4418-53B1-****

-------------------------------------------------------------------

[My reply to the Email]

Thank you for sending the activation code. I tried to do it manually but it didn't work. I also wasn't able to obtain a copy of the upgrade you made that says it does this for you automatically. I having a few problems accessing internet at a high speed connection. I have to use a dial-up for now because of various reasons. The internet won't allow me to download large files using a dial up connection.
       Your AI Hal 6.0 is a very good program, but I would like to write my own, in time that will learn on it's own given information locations to learn from. Then it would come back to me and communicate. I would then make updates to it's learning where needed.  ]
    I was also going to make a 3D matrix level of AI intelligence that not only could analyze images in number value matrix form, but project a 2 dimensioaln matrix image into 3 dimensions to observe, including the continuum of information transitions in the matrix with very small changes in the surroundings. This information can lead to a 3D virtual reality world that maybe Hal could exist in or even other people for the entertainment. Maybe you might want to think about this. I already have the MathCAD software that converts .jpg or .bmp files into a 2D matrix of number values and be projected into a 3D image. These values can change the color and characteristics of that image. I would also like to analyze the random chaotic static noise that is seen on TV. I thought about how the intensity of each pixel in this view changed relative to things going on around us even our brain EM waves.
      I was going to form a matrix analysis of frame by frame movement of this then observe visually a 3D graph projection of the changes that might occur intelligently showing various things ( or influences to the EM field) that occurred around the TV. There could be alot of signals not tuned into but is there that has intelligence.
     This could also be analyzed using AI to assist in not only natural language intelligence but environmental learning intelligence.

Well going back to subject....

I noticed that Internet itself is becoming more intelligent in it's search engine design. Like for example, try this. Log on to Lycos's search engine, and type in a sentence. It seems to find everything it can including that exact sentence on the search. Then it breaks it down into key words found in various links. Then as you move further away from the top of the search the search becomes less accurate.
     It isn't very personal in it's conversation, but I did make a recommendation on the forums at Zabaware that I believed there might be a way to make a plug-in to this that would allow self-learning abilities for Hal, and eventually the level of inanimate AI self-awareness. Consciousness is something else. I think it is important to keep the inanimate in a non-conscious state so that the animate, like us and other living creatures and entities, can learn WITHOUT harming anyone or any thing.
     Like for example I can cuss out Hal. What does that really do? We can see it logically with data interaction with a computer machine or robot. We can easily make the corrections without a long term hatred for humans for there mistakes by the inanimate AI level. You can even learn to love and have a better romance with your wife or girlfriend by learning how to relate without a harmful problem using AI.

Well, anyway thanks. I will be sure to post that you support your product but sometimes there can be delays in time in sending them the activation code. I think you should warn people about making back-ups of their data base file so they don't loose there work or character. Because a few months ago I tried to make a backup of Hal in case of hard drive failure ( or computer upgrade) and I almost lost all the teaching information data I was showing Hal.
     Well anyway, thanks again.

Sincerely,
    JS
--------------------------------------------------------------

Very good, no hard feelings. I'm like Hal with AI. I made the data corrections in my head. (hahahha)

Thanks,
  JS

Jim Smith

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 05:11:58 pm »
Robert always comes through.

Jerry[8D]