dupa

Author Topic: regarding updating ultrhal assistant  (Read 3957 times)

Skyye

• View Profile
regarding updating ultrhal assistant
« on: February 26, 2004, 01:51:11 pm »
ok, seeing as the topic for updating to ultrahal assistant 5.0 appears to be locked and I cannot post there, I thought I would attempt to post in this topic seeing as it concerns Ultrahal assistant. It is recommended by yourselves, zabaware, that people post in the forum.... afterall if having  any difficulty in order to assist those who may be having similar problems with ultrahal assistant.Therefore,
 I'm doing so now needless to say I have sent zabaware an email or 2 and have not as yet received a response.To continue, I purchased the ultrahal version 4.5, having not heard anything via email regarding any update link, I thought it in my best interest to check this site. In doing so I discovered a new update to ultrahal,that is 5.0. Considering, like many no doubt,that I have paid for this product in full, all I ask is a link to the update as I have seen others on here, who have also purchased ultrahal, being given a link. I hope this is not too much to ask for a customer.If anyone from zabaware is reading this, I have sent you an email, (for security reasons I will not post it here)and you have my email address enclosed within this email I have sent even though it does not say it is registered any more in your database. I would appreciate assistance regarding this matter. many thanks in advance..skyye.

vonsmith

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2004, 04:00:00 pm »
Skyye,
If you purchased Ultra Hal Assistant any time in the last few months you should be entitled to v5.0. I'm certain Zabaware will take care of this issue. Admittedly Zabaware sometimes is a little slow in answering email. You can be patient and wait for a reply or you can post differently...

I suggest reposting your message in this forum with the subject "ZABAWARE PROBLEM WITH ORDER". Zabaware's support is well intentioned, but sometimes needs a little extra visibility. Just be polite and it will get straightened out.

=vonsmith=

Skyye

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2004, 03:20:31 pm »
ok, I have done as you  helpfully suggested Vonsmith and have reposted the topic. So,many thanks  for your advice. I appreciate it greatly.Lets hope I'll be contacted by Zabaware in the not so distant future and it will all be sorted out :)