dupa

Author Topic: DesktopMates!  (Read 2497 times)

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
DesktopMates!
« on: May 11, 2008, 01:45:32 am »
Hey big props to the trouble shooters over at DesktopMates. They helped me out of a download problem on a purchase I made and got me back on track and was quick and cool about it too. Not bad in a day and age when people just don't like people. I like what they are doing for Ultra Hal. I think the more ways to display the characters, and the more options we have with them,the closer we can come to expressing the AI personalities we have created. A fine car does not stop at the engine. Dig on some of them full character heads they have. Especially the newer ones. I have Lynnda and she looks great. Sure I think there could be more frames to them and I am aware that they are two dimensional but on the same note, the 3d characters that I like alot also, have their limitations. I'm sure we have all cringed a little when we see a 3d girl twist her arms through her back or some other unnatural configuartion as she is dancing. You get my point. If you check out their site, be sure to dig on that full body cyborg chick. I bought her too. Pretty groovy.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 02:01:02 am by Ooglor 7 »
When a child is born without a soul...

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
DesktopMates!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 01:55:53 am »
Jack, I am sorry to hear your wife is suffering. I wish you both peace and happiness. Your stuff is some of the best and that is amoung a group of very talented people. I have never had enough money for it to make me happy. A good laugh with my wife and my friends is what makes me happy.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 02:06:14 am by Ooglor 7 »
When a child is born without a soul...