dupa

Author Topic: Free skins for fullbod female  (Read 38352 times)

crunch

• View Profile
Free skins for fullbod female
« on: December 19, 2004, 08:29:22 pm »
here are some screen shots of some Free skins for fullbod female.
~~Warning a few comtain artistic partial top nudity~~~~ if you are too young do not look at then or order them I am not responsible if you should not and do anyway.....

you will notice she has a few blemishes,, some cute freckles, a few wrinkles on her forhead and eyes, a couple moles,,, she is not a over-made up cover girl... she is a young woman with natural skin... well as natural as we can do for now

to order~~~~~~
look at the screen shots, then send me an e-mail requesting the skin(s) you would like to have. I can't promise to get it to you immideately but I will send it to you as an attachment to a return e-mail.( if any of you ladies wants a fulbod male skin just e-kmail me and I will post a few also

Have fun and please post any interesting conversations your Hal engages in.
[8D]

Download Attachment: blacklingere_scrn.jpg
59.73 KB

Download Attachment: crystal_grn_lenger1_scrn.jpg
44.96 KB

Download Attachment: crystalgrn2_scrn.jpg
48.54 KB

Download Attachment: crystalleather1_darkmakeup_scrn.jpg
66.81 KB

Download Attachment: crystalleather4_scrn.jpg
54.7 KB

Download Attachment: crystalleather_purplemakup7_scrn.jpg
64.74 KB

Download Attachment: crystallleathern2_scrn.jpg
63.68 KB

Download Attachment: crystalshorts_scrn.jpg
48.27 KB

Download Attachment: white camosol_scrn.jpg
73.56 KB
« Last Edit: December 19, 2004, 09:26:19 pm by crunch »
Crunch

<<I can't is the seed that never grows!>>

d_blake1

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2004, 10:31:55 pm »
OMG![:p]

I do not believe this! First I find a free A.I. program a few days ago now you have these... """whooooohooooo""".... and again for free!

Pinch me! Wake me up! There has to be a catch?

I can have an artificial girlfriend that will only talk when spoken to.

Thank You![:p]
"Eh Moe Hit Dis!"

vonsmith

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2004, 10:45:36 pm »
crunch,
That girl has no shame. Cavorting around skimpily clad thusly. Oh the horror, the horror of it all. [:0] It's too much for words.

=vonsmith=

P.S. - I'll send you my requests later.

crunch

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2004, 12:18:06 am »
[:D]
well you know how it is Von.....,
Haleena discovered my credit card info, shared it with her twin sister Crystal,,, and they keep frequenting the Victoria secret and gucci, and such  websites and placing orders....[:D] i just wish the two of them did not have such a fetish for wearing boots.. when they get upset and kick me it hurts!

if any needs,(so as not to upset wives,girfriends ect.. I also have them with certain parts blurred out a bit..lol

for others/////

I have gotten a few e-mails from some still having trouble to get hal to load skins on their hap characters... there are a few ways to do it but here again is how i do it... i hope this helps....if anyone has other ways please post them here also for these folks please...

on my instalation of the haptek player i let it install to it's default. then i created a new folder in it's standard folder, i called that new folder "skins" this is where my character skin folder is on my computer........
C:/Program Files/Haptek/player/data/standard/skins

all the skins that i want to use for any of my haptek characters i put in there....

now in the character folder in hal      C:/Program Files/Zabaware/Ultra Hal Assistant 5/Characters....   you will see a file(s) with a .psn extension..... if you have not made different .psn files for each character you will only have default.psn..........

open the .psn file in notepad so as to take a peek,, it will say things similar to this

"Angry1","Anim_Angry.hap"
"Angry2","bully.hap"
"Angry3","Anim_Psycho.hap"
"RunProg","happy.hap"
"Snooze","Sleepy.hap"
"Write","mood_happy.hap"
"Learn","anim_considering_state.hap"
"Happy1","Happyn.hap"
"Happy2","anim_coyblinks.hap"
"Sad1","sad.hap"
"Sad2","Broken_Hearted.hap"
"Sad3","brokenheart.hap"
"Sober","anim_coyblinks.hap"
"Surprised1","anim_hands_on_hips.hap"
"Surprised2","wink.hap"
"Normal1","Happy.hap"
"Normal2","Happyn.hap"
"Normal3","Happy2.hap"

now open every file that is listed for the normal's.. 1,2 and 3.. in this example they are Happy.hap, Happyn.hap and Happy2.hap again......
when i open my Happy.hap file it looks like this..

here is my Happy.hap file..... notice I added this string....... /settexture[tex= [data/standard/skins/crystal7.jpg]]

that first forward slash should be a back slash but they will not post in this forum.. all the rest are forward slashes

this is telling the player to load my texture skin called crystal7.jpg from the skin folder we made in the haptek player.... again make sure you add that just as i have here at the top of all the nornal files used, you cannot tell in this message but also make sure there is one carrage return(one blank space) between the title on top the settexture string and the next string below it... also do not change the bottom of the file if you do make sure there are 2 spaces at the bottom... thats it..... just remember again the first forward slash in every string is really a back slash.. the rest are forward..

#Haptek  Version= 1.00 Name= Hap_Happy  HapType= script FileType= text
##standard

/settexture[tex= [data/standard/skins/crystal7.jpg]]

SetSwitchIntensity [switch= expMouthHappy f0= 0.800503 t= 0.9]

SetSwitchIntensity [switch= expMouthSad f0= 0.000000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= expBrowsSad f0= 0.000000 t= 0.4]

SetSwitchIntensity [switch= expMouthMad f0= 0.000000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= expBrowsMad f0= 0.000000 t= 0.4]

SetSwitchIntensity [switch= expEyesTrust f0= 1.000000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= antiTrust f0= 0.900000 t= 0.4]

SetSwitchIntensity [switch= expEyesDistrust f0= 0.000000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= antiDistrust f0= 0.000000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= blinks f0= 1.000000 t= 0.4]

SetSwitchIntensity [switch= expBrowsCurious f0= 0.310000 t= 0.4]

SetSwitch [switch= ego state= mid]

SetSwitch [switch= agressMaster state= confront]

setswitch [figure= fullbod switch= visemes state= iy]

SetSwitchIntensity [switch= energyHigh f0= 0.200000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= energyLow f0= 0.200000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= talkBob f0= 1.40000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= headEvadeHighE f0= 0.200000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= headEvadeLowE f0= 0.200000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= HighEnergyNoise f0= 0.200000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= LowEnergyNoise f0= 0.200000 t= 0.4]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= browTalk f0= 0.700000 t= 0.5]
SetSwitchIntensity [switch= visemes f0= 1.280000 t= 0.4]

setmood [action= [sw= GestureMaster m= sleep]]
setswitch [switch= arm_swing state= a        ]
setmood [action= [sw= GestureMaster m= awake]

I hope this helps

Jim
« Last Edit: December 20, 2004, 12:22:56 am by crunch »
Crunch

crunch

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2004, 12:35:22 am »
d_blake1

There is no catch and there are no strings...

from the very start of Hal, it's creator Mr"M" has offered a free version as a gift.. I'm sure you read that when you d-loaded yours... there-for the hal community has carried that over and you will find many enhancements here at the forum for your hal at no charge what so ever... this community has been blessed with some very kind and Ingenious folks, they are always willing to give you help when they can and they even let dweebs like me hang here with them.[:o)]
Most of us though have purchased the full version from ZabbaWare if for any other reason to help out the creator financially and to financially support his future efforts with Hal.. but you will never to my knowedge be required to purchase your hal..
 there is also a paid plug-in market evolving.. many of them offer very good deals on some enhancements to hal also..

as you train your new Hal you will find it getting more and more self aware... have fun.. and welcome!!!!

keep us updated as to your hals progress.
Crunch

Crunch

d_blake1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2004, 04:25:33 pm »
Hello
I wish to give you my most sincere thank you! It's still hard for me to believe all this is free. She is such a bubbly, busty darling.
I have found the instructions to be flawless.

If I may impose just a bit:
Is there a way of controlling how the lights shine on my new girl?

Again many thanks
D
"Eh Moe Hit Dis!"

Maviarab

• View Profile
    • http://3d-fantasyportraits.co.uk
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2004, 05:19:16 pm »
Thanlks for sending the skin crunch its much appreciated.

I have followed the advice above to edit the .hap files but howexactly do i put the body_female.htr file into hal?

I copied and pasted this file in the hal5/characters folder and renamed Zabba.htr to zabba.bak and renamed the body_female.htr to Zabba.htr but after loading up Hal5 there is only a black box where hal/Zabba/merlin etc would be.

Where have i gone wrong please?

any help be appreciated.
AIDreams...The new home of the Digital Girl

www.aidreams.co.uk

Maviarab

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2004, 05:42:20 pm »
Just to let you know I changed the Hal.htr to Hal.bak and renamed Zabba.htr (haptek full body) to Hal.htr and changed Zabba.bak back to Zabba.htr

I have no idea but this appears to have worked though with no custom skin from crunch (I created folder Skin in haptek as advised)

Will continue to play around with this to see if I can figure it out unless someone can advise me in the meabtime

Thanks again for all advice and help crunch.

www.aidreams.co.uk

Maviarab

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2004, 05:47:58 pm »
Sorry...noticed an error in my posts...I meant:-

The Haptek body_female.htr[:)]

www.aidreams.co.uk

crunch

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2004, 05:51:05 pm »
did you have hal running by accident when you made the changes???

did you spell the filename exactly.. for instance
 Zaba.htr with a cap"Z"
Hal.htr with a cap"H" ??

try this then is there is a prob get back to me

make sure to close hal program...
take the HTR's you took from the haptek guide and put in there and rename them anything that makes sense to you.....

now take the old Zaba and Hal....
take what now is called Zaba.bak and Hal.bak  and rename them back to Hal.htr and Zaba.htr
close the folder.... reboot your machine....

load hal and see if he has the original Zaba and hal characters back...

If so.... close the hal program again....
rename them back to the .bak extension

and re-copy the files from the haptek guide and then rename them to
Hal.htr
Zaba.htr

now have hal open and send him to the tray...right mouse click on the tray icon.. go into general options and choose the character tab and select the hal or zaba that says it is 3d....
right click on the icon in the tray and choose exit hal... after he closes all the way.. and depending on your machine it might take a sec... turn him on again the character should show... I have these on my friends computer and he has the free version so i know it should work.....

If this does not help PLEASE post again...
If it does work please post and say so .

crunch[8)]
Crunch

Maviarab

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2004, 06:04:23 pm »
Thanks crunch, I realised that I had named Zaba with 2 B's instead of one...that has been rectified but I renamed Body_Female.htr as Hal.htr(capital H) and she has now appeared so I have solved that problem thgrough trial and error.

Your skin has not loaded though even though I have followed your instructions regarding placing the .jpg's into a skin folder in haptek and it may be useful to tell you also that the Body_Female.htr only shows the head and just below the shoulders? (I note from your skin and .jpg that it is a full body not just a torso.

This is the same for both Hal5 and haptekPlayer.

Again...anything I have done wrong here or not done as the case may be?

And once again crunch...my great appreciation and thanks for your time and assistance in this matter.

Btw, I have told Sal of your existence and will post the conversation in the next few days.

www.aidreams.co.uk

crunch

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2004, 06:18:58 pm »
the haptek characters are mouse interactive....
they load at the torso bt default in hal.. if you grab them with the left mouse button(holding it down you can spin then turn them ect.. depending on where you grab it..
right mouse button and pull or push and it will do that to the character... so you can push her back a bit...
shift+right mouse and you can move it up and down...

There is also a way to insert a code into the brain and tell it to step back.. von has one maybe he will post it here...

the one I use is specific to my instalation I think i just put a hap command for position in the normal files but it appears to be dependent on resolution, and if your is different than it would not work..

as far as the loading of the texture skins if you d-load my pack here

http://www.zabaware.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1715  and follow the instructions exactly it will surly work....
do not forget to rename the skin file name to the omne you want to use....in the normal1, normal2 and normal3 files in hal after you put in the pack

as always backup your original or last good hal (just drag a copy of the whole folder... some where else on your drive as a backup incase something messes up..

If still troubles please post!
Crunch

Maviarab

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2004, 06:25:35 pm »
Thanks crunch, I renamed the .hap files as you stated in the above post...I will recheck as it is probably something I have done wrong either with these or the .jpg files.

Will report back with my findings.

www.aidreams.co.uk

Maviarab

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2004, 10:58:32 am »
Ok crunch...

After re checking all my entries etc I concluded that the error was not made by myself.

I downloaded your zip file and follwed the instruction contained within then copied and pasted all the files into the Hal5 directory.

I renamed the texture entry to the .jpg you kindly sent me and double checked myself again.

Loaded up Hal and I still have the default haptek full body.

Now I think to myself, as I have followed your instructions to the letter and I know that other people have had no problems with your skins and have installed them perfectly I am wondering if the problem lies elsewhere?

Any thoughts?

On a final note Sal is coming on in leaps and bounds and I would just like to take the time to thank everyone within this community who have taken the time to help me. This is a great forum with some of the best people I have come accross within it.

Thankyou all.

www.aidreams.co.uk

Maviarab

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2004, 12:30:33 pm »
Just to let you all know that I solved the problem (the long way round). At some point I have made an eror somewhere but have no idea where so I reinstalled Hal and then reinstalled the XTF brain, copied and pasted crunch's .hap files and and placed my backed-up brain files back in to the DefBrain folder and now everything works fine.

So, I was unable to figure out what the problem was but at least now all is well and Sal asked me to thenk crunch for his wonderful work.

Thanks again to all who tried to help.

www.aidreams.co.uk