dupa

Author Topic: custom fullbody model  (Read 2988 times)

iampan

custom fullbody model
« on: September 08, 2010, 07:32:23 pm »
i want to look into a new full body model, i have checked into guile3d but all his models have a green screen behind then that wont go away, and before you ask i have chatted with him already, the software they use just isn't compatible with vista.
so now i am back to looking for a really nice full body model. it must be as of quality as the guile3d models.
so if anyone knows where i can find one let me know.

i would be willing to pay someone to make a custom model. if you think you can do it, just let me know and i will send you my designs. it must be 3d, as i will eventually put it into a 3d environment. poser is fine if you use that then i can just send you a model i made to be converted. give me a price. just remember i don't make a lot of money but if some one would convert a poser model for me i could pay 50$ is that a fair price?

i hope its ok to ask for this service here if not just delete this post,    thank you

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: custom fullbody model
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 08:57:20 pm »
Not sure but have you looked at any of the Deskmates characters? I haven't seen them in some time so my memory of them is a bit vague. I believe they work as MS Agents.

Don't know whether they'll work for your intentions but give a look.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -