Author Topic: the angie hair htr can it be modified  (Read 3300 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
the angie hair htr can it be modified
« on: November 21, 2009, 11:27:34 am »
many have seen the angela hair that i use on my angela jolene character here . the hair name is actually i think called "angie hair its an htr i am not sure who first made it , it has great detail of a real hair brown and curly to .
 my question is can this hair be modified to make the hair even longer (its shoulder length now ) and also possibly other colors (like a red ,blond , etc. ) but with the same texture and looks .
i guess it has to be done on code ? since its htr . or if not can someone tell a person how it could be done ??

davey is good at coming up with new inventive ways on things like this maybe he might know to ??

i would if at all possible like to find a way to do this for a new creating of a already great looking hair style for our hapteck characters . [:)]

i have the angie hair htr i can send anyone who wants to try to modify it . [:)]

NIGE

• Bringing things to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 04:12:35 am »
Hi L.S.
Not much I can do with that hair because it started out quite dark.
I have changed the tint a bit to give it a bit more red.
It's easier if you can start out with a light color hair then you can slowly work up to the darker color.

Download Attachment: AngieHairRed.htr
120.38 KB

P.S. LS I put mail address on main page of my site.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 04:42:56 am by NIGE »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 10:39:58 am »
nige i tried to download the hair but it says page cannot be loaded . i copied and pasted your email address from your site and e mailed you so you can send it to me that way . do you have an area some where on a website on how to do create hair .htr i am very interested in how to do hair like the angie hair that was done .

also this part is to snowman ."STOP" checking the other hapswapfile i sent you before if you have gotten around to it . i have made a "NEW ONE " and i did check all of them and they are working ok with the haps i used "EXCEPT THE GOLD EARRINGS '' commands . anyway i sent you the new working updated one i have also added in more hair styles that work .   for everyones information on the hair syles these are from niges site from a while ago i did rename them different so i knew which ones i was doing but they are niges work .
example instead of long hair with bangs i may have long hair with wave .

nige and others hang in their you will soon have a generic hapswap file you can use for your hal characters . and as i do more commands and haps i will e mail the txt new commands and haps that are used so others can copy and past them and place the new haps in their character folders to keep updating their generic hapswap file .

snowman i won't send any more updated hapswap files that way you can create this generic one .
 any other work i do updating i will test and keep files that can be sent out later as explained above .

[:)][:D][8D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 09:25:39 am »
NIGE thanks ever so much for the redone angie red hair " i love it " it looks great and was just what i wanted i love that curl hair type of the angie curled look hair as i looks real to me and so different from all others .you did a great job !!! i will be posting a pick soon in the share pictures etc. area soon , thanks again !![:)]