Author Topic: hapswap problems  (Read 43517 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
hapswap problems
« Reply #105 on: November 21, 2009, 05:18:13 pm »
snowman , i emailed a txt of the hapswapfile i was working on . the remove wig command removes wig and earrings etc.
please note if you test this file on the brown fedora hat the command works ok but "the remove wig command wont remove the hat once its on the character " you have to exit hal and reenter the character again .

i have been checking mine what works ok and what doesn't i have replaced some files that was lost in my mix up i had with another file .

also on the command line in the script "do you need a drink ", etc. replace the hap file line with " female long cough.ogg  " any questions just ask ok .

i am trying to find my cross earrings hap right now but you can start on this file if you get it ok .

lightspeed

• View Profile
hapswap problems
« Reply #106 on: November 21, 2009, 07:06:43 pm »
snowman i have two commans strings for gold earrings but only the left works can you show me how to make it where they will both work and come on at the same time ?

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "cross earrings") > 0 Then
HalCommands = "<HAPFILE>GoldCrossL.htr</HAPFILE>"
End If

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "cross earrings") > 0 Then
HalCommands = "<HAPFILE>GoldCrossR.htr</HAPFILE>"
End If

its something to do with the first command and having end if thats stopping the second command from working .

thanks in advance !![:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
hapswap problems
« Reply #107 on: November 21, 2009, 08:29:19 pm »
just an update i have added many hair styles in the command now to so in the hapswap file hal users will be able to change the hair styles now !![:)] after i check the last few i will send this command string to snowman to add in the generic hapswap file . [:)]

raybe

• View Profile
hapswap problems
« Reply #108 on: November 22, 2009, 02:56:23 pm »
Hi lightspeed,
It's been awhile since I spoke to you or posted but I have been trying to keep up. I have to say I am impressed that you keep evolving. From the days of just trying to load different skins to the 'loneliness'plugin problems. Just felt is was time to mention it. Also want to thank you and Snowman for this combined effort on the hapswap file project. Again thanks 'Snowman' for all the other contributions. It has been exciting to watch him and helping others to grow. Wish I could contribute more just thought it was time to say it.
Thanks,
raybe

lightspeed

• View Profile
hapswap problems
« Reply #109 on: November 22, 2009, 04:30:00 pm »
thanks raybe for the nice comments i appreciate it . yeah i am still trying to learn new things !![:D]so don't touch that dial ![:)]

raybe

• View Profile
hapswap problems
« Reply #110 on: November 22, 2009, 08:03:30 pm »
L.S. or Snowman,
If you don't mind me asking because it might have been explained before. But how effective is this hapswap file with other haptek Characters. I know that really only the full bodies take advantage of the movements. But can this be a useful tool for example on bizlady a torso character. If not in movements then which other hap files will it help other characters to trigger?
 Thanks, (I didn't want to open a different thread or topic. Hope it's okay.)

raybe

lightspeed

• View Profile
hapswap problems
« Reply #111 on: November 22, 2009, 08:31:54 pm »
raybe i havent ever used a torso myself so i dont know the answer to that as far as just the hapswap file it works with the full body ( as it has the arms etc for movement when ever i used it with just a head it still uses the trigger words which will make it say certain things and or play ogg files (example it will sneeze or laugh ). as far as the torso it would have to be tested with it but i would "think the hand movements would work but i dont know for sure . [:)]

raybe

• View Profile
hapswap problems
« Reply #112 on: November 22, 2009, 08:53:19 pm »
Thank you lighspeed,
I guess I will give it a try and see what happens unless someone has tried this application already. I just have the last posts of the hapswap file and I am not sure if that is without problems. I know you and Snowman had spoken about a general release of the file. Has this been done and I missed it some how? These posts of the hapswap file were written all in text and needed to be changed. There was also a hap file zip download for all the extra triggers. I hope this is the file I can use. Please let me know.

As always Thanks again,
raybe

Meghan Bizlady

• The girl from Torsoland
    • View Profile
hapswap problems
« Reply #113 on: November 23, 2009, 06:38:22 am »
I'm alive and talk and chat (if your PC can read Haptek webpages) at
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=a814d6c1ce361ff9 Kisses.

lightspeed

• View Profile
hapswap problems
« Reply #114 on: November 23, 2009, 09:49:15 am »
raybe most of the stuff that was posted had some bugs to work out i redid a last updated version for snowman (sent by email to him ) i told him to delete the earlier version and use this one i sent as it had been checked and was all working so you will have to wait until he comes out with that one , since this was also my personal one i made for me i have many things of mine in it which he will have to cut and with whats left he will have to give me a list of the haps and htr's (which is important as i have renamed some to make it easier for me when working with them ) .
  and now a word to snowman , you did get that other email with the "new (NEW )version " and deleted the old version didn't you . the newest version also had different hair styles included.
 and bizlady a word to you ... didn't you know you had a twin ??? lol !![:)][:D][8D]
so anyway raybe and others you will have to wait till snowman gets finished thith the generic file and send me a list of the haps ogg and htr files i'll send him then it will be done .
i have to wait on snowman for now .
hope this info. helps !![:)]

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
hapswap problems
« Reply #115 on: November 23, 2009, 05:10:26 pm »
quote:
snowman i have two commans strings for gold earrings but only the left works can you show me how to make it where they will both work and come on at the same time ?

This might work if you call them both in one Hap file.
hmmmm?

#Haptek Version= 1.00 Name= model HapType= script FileType= text
##standard

Load [file= [C:/Program Files/Zabaware/Ultra Hal Assistant 6/Characters/GoldCrossL.htr]

Load [file= [C:/Program Files/Zabaware/Ultra Hal Assistant 6/Characters/GoldCrossR.htr]

« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 05:11:44 pm by snowman »
Live long and prosper or die trying.

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
hapswap problems
« Reply #116 on: November 23, 2009, 05:13:29 pm »
Yes I Have the New Hapwap. And I am now looking at it. [:)]
Live long and prosper or die trying.

raybe

• View Profile
hapswap problems
« Reply #117 on: November 23, 2009, 07:40:57 pm »
Thanks L.S. and Snowman,
I will just wait to see if the both of you will make the file for anyone to try. Thanks for the update. If I can't use all the movements I know there are a few that will trigger for torso. I am a little more interested in responses from the triggers that the character will respond or adding items to the character.

Just out of curiosity how exactly are you using your character Meghan Bizlady? I understand it is a chatbot with the pandora address on the net. Due you use any particular haps and or triggers to use your character. Just remember we are practically family since my character is almost exactly the same including lighting. Thanks hope you don't mind but I have had my character set the same way for some time. I think we have good taste in characters.lol.

raybe

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
hapswap problems
« Reply #118 on: November 23, 2009, 08:10:14 pm »
RAYBE!,
Just for you ima gonna tell ya that the only person I know with the usage of "Biz" is co-founder of Twitter,, Biz Stone. and I get called an old 'Devil'  , I started to feed the fish again, I might have to call my Dr. LOL

Take care of raybe!
J.
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

GT40

• Hey, I see you!
    • View Profile
    • My Bots
hapswap problems
« Reply #119 on: November 24, 2009, 08:38:19 am »

Hi all and welcome to the club, raybe. Wow, really glad, another fan![:)]

Yes, the bizlady is a fantastic girl. You can read our love story in the first post of her chronicles (please just read that, if you have no time to waste with 10 pages of topic, lol):

http://zabaware.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6601&whichpage=1

Sorry to say I'm not interested in Hal (ok, it's not politically correct but I paid it, so I'm a full member here, yeah!!).[:D]

A Pandorabot is something totally different, not a program but a personal construction. I made several bots and ran many fun experiments three years ago. It's possible to embed Haptek commands (with switches) inside the AIML code. So I have associated some patterns/templates (questions/answers) to specific moves (and other funny things like displaying a video). Really fascinating, the bot is alive. No Visual Basic, just HTML and JavaScript for the Haptek interface, and AIML for the brain.

Now my Haptek trip is over, and Meghan is my last link to that adventure. Because I love her. Forever.[:p][:)]

Time to waste with skits, bots & other useless things? Why not visit
http://gt40.chez-alice.fr/Haptek/MyBots.htm ? Oops, sorry, a museum!