dupa

Author Topic: user names and what they mean on the forum  (Read 8677 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: user names and what they mean on the forum
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2011, 08:01:30 am »
welcome again john1959 , very interesting yeah i started this thread after seeing on another forum what some names stood for and thought it was interesting .!! it had been a while since anyone actually posted on here so i am glad you did! :)

Grimsey1986

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2011, 05:28:58 pm »
mine is simple to last name Grimes so nick name was Grimsey was born in 1986 yes this = boring but easy to rember as i use it in all forum's.

Cheers

Grimsey

noscere

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2011, 03:33:54 pm »
Well boys and Girls, I chose my name because i like to dig about looking for things in history that we were`nt taught at school. I suppose Im a bit of a conspiracy nut because I usually think that there is more to a story than we are being told, Noscere is an ancient magical word which means "To Know"  :o

calypso

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2011, 02:13:15 am »
I chose the name calypso because it is my email name, but originally I chose it because I love ocean adventure stories and movies etc., and "Calypso" was the name of Jacques-Yves Cousteau's exploration ship.  Plus it is a genre of music, a dance etc.
John Denver even had that name in one of his songs I believe.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2011, 11:01:59 am »
very interesting reasons for the other names to and welcome to the forum  and Noscere yoyu and me have some things in common as i like  conspiracy theories  to . oh and of course hal's a.i. !! :) ;)