Author Topic: Is there a program that can help me ?  (Read 3865 times)

Grimsey1986

• View Profile
Is there a program that can help me ?
« on: March 13, 2012, 08:52:59 am »
Hi All,

I use hal as a P.A he is great for reminding me about appointments and keeping phone numbers ect... but i was wondering if there is a program out there that can help me more:

I run a advertising company where we have 10 websites with 10 difrrent email addresses when some one enquires on one website i.e ford the email comes through to the ford email address then i have to forward that email to 5x of my customers is there a way where i can get hal to see which email address the enquiry came in on and automatically send it out to the correct 5 customers? for each email account there is a 5 diffrent custmers is this something hal can do?

Hope this makes sence and thanks for your help in advance

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
Re: Is there a program that can help me ?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 03:06:43 pm »
Hi,

let's see, I'm not speaking for Robert, but I imagine if you paid him about $1000 he might be able to help you out.
Or, you could spend $1000 on Denise the business version, and then pay the programmers two or $3000 to write the program to get Denise to do what you're wanting to do.
In any case, from what I can figure what you're proposing is to have a program when introduced by an e-mail, send out five e-mails to five customers.
Wait a minute, isn't there a virus program that does that.
Let's see, what is it that they said on the Denise forum, about teaching her how to spam, may not be a good thing, but she does have the ability to do it.
In any case, I probably didn't help you very much, but, the bottom line is, if you've got the money, I'm sure that a programmer will work its way out of the cracks and corners.

Sincerely, giggle, sorry.

C load.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.